Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Justice for Trayvon??

krome2ez

As true as your comments are, its sad that Zimmerman will never be free. Acquitted or not. And yes, it has started.

Hooligans are massing, Once a verdict is reached, If found innocent, grab a gun, box of shells, and hope your aim is true because it will happen.

Mark my words. I truly hope I am wrong.

pp

I hope we are wrong also but....I have my guns ready!

Are you kidding me? "We're trying to bring our kids up right"???????????

What kind of message was this to your kids?

Trayvon Martin was a 17 yrs old. We was 6'4" and weighed over 200 lbs.

He was expelled from school for drug trafficing. Not so innocent.

All the pictures that they show on TV are old pictures from when he was little.

The liberal media keeps showing a picture when he was 12. Not the 6'4" fully grown man as you mentioned. When the truth comes out about the deceased beating Zimmerman head on the concrete, the media will not share this side of it. If someone as big as that was beating my head on the concrete, I would defend myself anyway possible, including deadly force. I live on a hill and can see for more than two miles in any direction. Fully armed long range and short. I will protect, family, livestock and property until dead. It's mine by all legal rights. Bring it on brutha's!!!

• Upvote 3

I don't agree with fighting racism with racism. While I appreciate your post and the positive vibes in it.....I can't be a party to this thread any longer. It aggravates the hell out of me to see all of these bigoted, racist and hateful remarks from people. Later.

Perfect example.....I got negged for questioning a Pro-KKK comment. Whatever.

Don't you mean nigged? Afterall that is what this discussion is about. Truth is... We live in a racist world ... Im racist myself... I'm racist against blacks and I'm racist against whites. I'm racist against all colors that can't and won't contribute to living in a world of peace and fellow brotherhood with our brothers and sisters. Bob marley said it best..."one love, one heart, let's get together and feel alright".... Now he may have been talking about smoking a blunt but one love one heart resonates ultimately with the core solution to the fight against the violence of racism.

The Trayvon case has gone way too far... I'm disgusted that we live in a country where even the media perpetuates information only adding fuel to the fire. Where was the reverend Jessie Jackson and al sharpton when those 5 blacks raped, tortured, burned, gouged and murdered that beautiful young couple last month in California??? Oh that's right you didn't hear about it because it wasn't big enough news. God forbid we point our fingers at a 5 blacks for murdering two innocent kids in hard cold blood... ACLU would have a hay day with that. Wake up America. The bad far out weigh the few that are good. Prepare yourself! Your country Does NOT have your back... We can only have each others.

• Upvote 2

President Obama states if he had a son {{{ SOB }}} he would look just like Trayvon.

If that doe's not bury Zimmerman, then I don't know what will.

It's a sad state people, The US gov't will fry Zimmerman even if innocent to try and head off a race war.

pp

not really heading it off, Obama's comments fueled it more. Not to mention the dirt bag selling Obama 2012 hoodies.

• Upvote 2

I just ran across this....

the pictures aren't showing up but there are black men and one black woman showed as the accused...

The animals pictured below car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her! Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her. Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, O and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims? Of course not - the victims were white...Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed' Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, that has the guts to stand up for the white people!!

I am tired of hearing about equal rights when it is not "equal" it is lets see if we can bully them enough to be afraid of us so we can do what ever we want. I am tired of affirmmative action, because the best person for the job should get the job NOT because of what you look like! I am tired of two faced bull!...my neighbor calls the police on us when we are not "in code" but yet they run a car repair business out of their home and leave torn apart cars all over...well I am redneck enough to not care..but if you call on me dammit you had better be above the law!

Sorry for ranting again I am just in a "mood" today.....

• Upvote 6

I just ran across this....

the pictures aren't showing up but there are black men and one black woman showed as the accused...

The animals pictured below car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her! Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her. Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, O and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims? Of course not - the victims were white...Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed' Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, that has the guts to stand up for the white people!!

I am tired of hearing about equal rights when it is not "equal" it is lets see if we can bully them enough to be afraid of us so we can do what ever we want. I am tired of affirmmative action, because the best person for the job should get the job NOT because of what you look like! I am tired of two faced bull!...my neighbor calls the police on us when we are not "in code" but yet they run a car repair business out of their home and leave torn apart cars all over...well I am redneck enough to not care..but if you call on me dammit you had better be above the law!

Sorry for ranting again I am just in a "mood" today.....

I remember this, bunch of f*cking animals! This was not prosecuted as a hate crime either! Why is that? Oh that's right the victims were white, nevermind. I would stoop to the level to take a human life in this situation, I would love nothing more than to give these aholes a long and painful death before giving them a bullet to the cranium! Yes I do hate people like this to the point it makes my blood boil and it has nothing to do with the color of their skin! Anyone who would do this to an innocent person deserves an eternity of punishment in the bowels of hell but only after they get what's coming to them and then some while they can still breath! There, that's my rant for the day! :angry::angry::angry: Sorry for the language but my head is about to explode!

• Upvote 3

Sorry to say but I don't think $h!t like this would stand in Texas. We (as a whole meaning all races and religion) need to do something to stop this race nonsense and hopefully abolish the NAACP and all those other organizations that cause this uproar over white on black crimes. So sick of this ****!!! If we started a white organization we would be racist!

• Upvote 4