Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(Vic1 & Members): OOM 4/24/12

daniel c

a chat from other site i have compiled VIC 1 message

i find his view and insight very refreshing

Read and please do not bash

* vic1 to : I gonna try to let you guys se the Big Picture...OK?

* vic1 to lifesriches: Who...has the Largest DOG in this FIGHT?

The Iraqis? Americans? Turks? The ARABS?...

* vic1 to : The United States Department of State!!!

* vic1 :You Folks...Bet it That the BIG...OIL companies...considered The SEVEN SISTERS...are IN COMPETITION...Who are they Competing AGAINST?

* vic1 :The CONSORTIUM...OF OIL COMPANIES was FORMED for IRAN....In the 1957...Why?

* vic1 :Because The STATE DEPARTMENT wanted The NOC to NOT KNOCK the OIL COMPANIES out Of the BOX

* vic1 :N.O.C= NATIONAL OIL COMPANIES

* vic1 :The APOC?

* vic1 :ANGLO PERSIAN OIL COMPANY

* vic1 :Then It became The Anglo Iranian OIl COMPANY

* vic1 :Then WOW...it GOT a NAME change to....YOU READY?

* vic1 :BP

* vic1 :Know Who...BP is?

* vic1 :same Guys that bought UP AMOCO....remember Them?

* vic1 :How about A/R...Atlantic Riccfiels

* vic1 :Atlantic/Richfield...

* vic1 :Now ARCO

* vic1 :See...lets go to the FORMULA

* vic1 to : The OIL companies in particular ...MOBIL ....EXXON

* vic1 :GUYS wait on PM me and ALL the other stuff...if you all KNOW this Them I'm OUT!!!

* vic1 :Hold tight ...NO just give me aminute

* Mddsn: Will be sitting on pins and needles

* vic1 :The Shah of IRAN...Did The Largest Cross, Collateral Move In HISTORY

* vic1 :He KICKEd The UK/BP OUT... CUZ his Father ( REZA SHAH) had signed a 60 year deal with OUT the Proper EDUCATION...the RAILROADED his DAD!

* vic1 :So...

* vic1 :The SHAH ...then rewrote the WAYS OIL companies should DO BUSINESS

* vic1 :He had The HELP of A man NAMED....Enrico MATTEI

* Barrel to mcbrp: that ditty was accurate, mcbrp

* vic1 :This Mr. Mattei....converted ...ITALIAN PETROL ....IN to ENI...We all Know where they are...Right?

* vic1 :The former regime...wanted to give The FRENCH...the NEW DEAL....USA/UK said....I dont think SO!!!

* vic1 :ENI is One of the largest IN IRAQ

* vic1 :So... The Shah...and Saddam got their own countries OIL companies going!

* PoppaD to vic1: Is it Ente Nazionale Idrocarburi?

* vic1 :BAD NEWS for the $EVEN...$I$TER$...wait it GETs GOOD!

* vic1 :The ITALIANS were The First to come UP with SYNTHETIC OIL....OH OH BAD NEWS...For the SIS!!!

* vic1 :Then...The US State Department GOT INVOLVED!

* vic1 :That is WHY....OIL companies HAVE CONTRACTS...Through NOC'S

* vic1 :More

* vic1 :NOW, The State DEPARTMENT....

* vic1 :BUILDS The BIGGEST EVER....EMBASSEY

* vic1 :WHERE?

* vic1 :In IRAQ!!!

* to vic1: YES

* vic1 :We KNOW The Where...WE KNOW the WHEN.....NOW we NEED to know the WHY!!! Right?

* vic1 :BECAUSE...The STATE DEPARTMENT....Has ALL the LAND/LEASE AGREEMENTS in IRAQ!!!

* vic1 :So....The 5000....Mercenary ARMY...That THE STATE DEPARTMENT has there...Is BECAUSE....We Made a MISTAKE in IRAN....WE WILL NEVER MAKE IN IRAQ!!!

vic1 :The President of IRAN....was one that BREACHED our EMBASSEY walls in TEHRAN, IRAN! this GUY is NOT ....UN...EDUCATED....he has a PH.D in ENGINEERING!

vic1 :So

vic1 :WE SAID, OK ...SADR

vic1 :NO SOLDIERS!!! NO PROBLEM

vic1 :WE will use CIVILIANS....YEA...RIGHT

vic1 :Then ALL of a SUDDEN we GO from LIBERATORS to PROTECTORS!

vic1 :PROTECTORS OF WHAT?

vic1 :THE IRAQI NATIONAL OIL COMPANY!!! SEE IRAN.... the SHAH did NOT GIVE HCL MONRY

vic1 :IRAQ....WILL WHY?

vic1 :Because as BARZANI said TODAY

vic1 :WHEN EXXON MOBIL come THE will bring the EQUAL of 10 REGIMENS of People....and Where EXXON/MOBIL go they will PROTECT their INTERESTS!!!

vic1 :That is about 200,000. People! Contractors?

vic1 :Maybe 50%

vic1 :The others will be PARA -MILITARY PROTECTORS...WHY

vic1 :Because AMERICA....Will make MONEY....IRAQ will make MONEY ....the OIL companies will make MONEY....

BUT The MOST IMPORTANT for the State DEPARTMENT...IS THAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL MAKE MONEY!!! WIN WIN WIN!!! NO ONE will be ABLE to STEAL ALL and NOT SHARE!!!

SO...I ask YOU ALL THINK that MALIKI can BE a DICTATOR? YOU THINK HE will use f-16? against The KURDS? The MOSUL airport IS OURS!!! so, With EXXON/ MOBIL IN IRAQ...IN KURDISTAN!!! NO ONE WILL BA A DICTATOR!!! The GOOD OLD USA ...IS THE BOSS....Through the OIL COMPANIES That Get FED from OUR State DEPARTMENT!!!

gaplunz: These protectors will be Iraqians ... right ??

vic1 :NOW...IF you HAVE a PRESENSE....The Largest 104 Complex..= to the VATICAN!!! and ALL the BOYZ playing FAIR....IF anyone GETS out of LINE....NO SOLDIERS NEEDED....EXXON/MOBILS BOYZ will Hand them their LUNCH!!! So,

rtate: thank you

obe to vic1: Oh my mercies...Thank You!!!

vic1 :So, Barzani...COMES to the US meets ALL the USUAL People...However ..who threw the Party? EXXON/MOBIL CEO....MR.REX TILLERSON

corrie: This is why President Bush set this up like He did to rv the money???Smart Man. Thanks you for the History lesson,Vic1

vic1 :WOW...Where was he last MONDAY?

vic1 :IN RUSSIA....CLOSING a BIG DEAL....so WE through EXXON....KEEP a GOOD EYE on RUSSIA....PUTIN..Is NO FOOL...HOWEVER HE also....MARCHES to OUR ....MUSIC!

vic1 : SO, Anyone that tells YOU this Will NOT RV, or .10 cents or ANY BS....Tell them to Listen to Mrs. CLINTON....HECK she spending 6 Billion ayear to GIVE SECURITY LESSONS....SHE said That IRAQs INCOME and ECONOMY would pass CHINS in 2 YEARS....Go see how much GROWTH IRAQ had...and What china DID? YOU WILL BE SURPRIZED!!!

vic1 :Oh, Maliki...TELL the BOYZ to BRING the DOWNED DRONE to BAGHDAD...May 23rd!

vic1 :YOu know your JERK FRIENDS in TEHRAN....maybe they should use it as a OLIVE BRANCH....\O/ The GOOD OLE....US of A... I LOVE THIS MY LAND of .... SEA to SHINIG SEA!!!

The HOME of the BRAVE...PROUD...and GOD LOVING AMERICAN PEOPLE!!! GOD SHED HIS LIGHT ON THEEE!!! NEVER FORGET IT!!! The RV....Oh YA...IT will ARRIVE ON TIME...IN HIS TIME!!! FOR HIM is and WILL be ALL THE GLORY!!!

vic1 to gsp3: The Next P5+1 Meeting in Baghdad to Discuss the IRANIAN NUCLEAR Program...and SANCTIONS!!!

doowrenum:

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/325065/20120406/iraq-kurdistan-exxon-monbil-oil-development.htm backs vic lesson

vic1 :So...The OIL companies are NOW...IN LINE and CANNOT ACT LIKE THEY OWN a COUNTRY...They DO NOT make ALL the Profits and TOPPLE LEADERS...Without REASON...The Worth of NATIONS belongs TO it's PEOPLE!!!

vic1 :FOLKS....Today is April 24th.... This is ARMENIAN GENOCIDE DAY...Please 1915-1918 Massacre... Just if you all remember...say a little prayer... For the one that suffered... Thank you...Brotherman, Vic

vic1 to : OOM FAMILY...MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL! Thanx

vic1 :Thank you, ALL! I accept and FORWARD ALL GLORY to OUR FATHER!!! Thank you, HEAVENLY FATHER!

vic1 to weaver: My Pleasure is SEEING ALL FORM togetherness... Do NOT ...The DECEIVER ....TRY to TEAR US DOWN!!! STAY FIRM and IN PRAYER!!! GOD IS GREAT, ALWAYS....ALWAYS!!!

vic1 to skyali: The Play is In MOTION....Remember when Shabibi left to Come to USA...HE had a FILE or Files...The Stop he made was in ZURICH, Switzerland...that is Where Ban Ki MOON was for WTO...anyways...

HE had the ...RED BOOK in hand! that is the instruction too the BIS...He Gave the RED BOOK to Secretary GENERAL of the BIS!!! that is the protocol that must be followed!

vic1 to skyali: OOM FAMILY....I get a lot of ?'S about what to do...when this Rv's....Please ask the PRO'S...REALLY! Please listen to my OPINION....My OPINION...IS TALK TO THE PRO'S...FOR ADVICE!!! ADVICE is the ANSWER you will get from a LAWYER. Thanx

vic1 to StevHens777: BIS...The CENTRAL BANK of ALL CENTRAL BANKS....it is BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS!!!

vic1 : ASK....SADR...HE is FIT to BE TIDED!!! Maliki asked for 6months ....then 12 months...now we are at 15 months...This is my ...IMHO...I from all i read and understand...I really believe this will be done before we start May! My OPINION...

ntcmktg to vic1: Who is sitting on the final 'RV Button"? Shabbi, Maliki, 3 Letter Agency, O or the Banks??

vic1 : She is Great also...My LEAD id Hillarious CLINTON!!! ONE SMART LADY!!! See, She has the best of Both worlds....Her Husband is a President at HOME ...and she works with our President AT WORK!!! So, Mrs. Clinton has TWO PRESIDENTS to ASK....ADVICE from! YES...I said ADVICE....BOTH MEN as well as HERSELF have LAW DEGREES!!! EVEN a PRESIDENT...has a LAWYER!!!

vic1 to ntcmktg: Iraq...Government passes ball to CBI...Mr.Shabibi...takes handoff and then has the BIS come for an END AROUND!!! The BIS is the FINAL ....THIRD PERSON NEUTRAL...Like an ESCROW COMPANY!!!

vic1: SEE YOU ALL...my call starts in abit....STAY with THE YA's and Leave the NAY's to CONGRESS!!!

vic1 : I promise to be back later...

Edited by daniel c
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oh great... Another guru, this one named Vic1...

Seriously, this bozo is mention APOC, which became BP in the 1950's???

What exactly does that have to do with anything in today's world???

Oh, sorry... Didn't realize at first that this came from an OOM site which is notorious for untrue or outdated information... :lol:

My bad... For those that believe in anything that comes from the OOM site, my apologies for your lack of understanding of how many times that old boy and his 'admins' have cried wolf... :lol: :lol:

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

"...vic1 :So...The OIL companies are NOW...IN LINE and CANNOT ACT LIKE THEY OWN a COUNTRY...They DO NOT make ALL the Profits and TOPPLE LEADERS...Without REASON...The Worth of NATIONS belongs TO it's PEOPLE!!!...."

Then why the sam h*ll is gas so freakin' high?

Oh great... Another guru, this one named Vic1...

Seriously, this bozo is mention APOC, which became BP in the 1950's???

What exactly does that have to do with anything in today's world???

Oh, sorry... Didn't realize at first that this came from an OOM site which is notorious for untrue or outdated information... :lol:

My bad... For those that believe in anything that comes from the OOM site, my apologies for your lack of understanding of how many times that old boy and his 'admins' have cried wolf... :lol: :lol:

Good to see you post again.

a chat from other site i have compiled VIC 1 message

i find his view and insight very refreshing

Read and please do not bash

I too find this interesting and thought provoking. While it was posted on OOM, it certainly bears some research and thought, unlike 99.9% of the OKIEsters posts. One of Okie's staunchest supporting cast (bear5642) has actually turned tale on Okie and posted he will no longer post the party line BS. His latest post actually is in line with Adam's take on what must get done before RV....Imagine that! and they haven't banned him yet. :D