Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy back TRUTH about DinarTrade and GID

FYI--I called DinarTrade in LV today to verify their $900/mil. Unfortunately you need to read the fine print which states that Ali charges a $150 exchange fee plus shipping against that $900 so you end up very close to $700/mil. Ali, Ali he's our guy.......sure. Another rip off from Ali. He'll make close to $400 on every million buy back and flip. He just opened LV to make money. Don't read anymore into it.

Also, the office is not open to the public. You are not allowed to go there. You must fill out their form on line and mail your dinar to them.

GID does buy back as advertised at $940/mil with no hidden chgs they told me but they only buy back from their previous customers.

So if you didn't buy your dinar from them you cannot sell your dinar to them. Take note.

• Upvote 7

Ali...

Of course he came back to make money. I can't believe people thought that the RV was here just because he opened up shop again here in the states! Those buy back prices are extremely low...

GID has always been my Dinar dealer of choice!

Thank you Frank for clarifying his buy back policies.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1