Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the 5/3 rd deal and why we need a closer look

jeepguy

The IQD is the currency of Iraq...it's cash, PERIOD. Whatever happens, (RD / RV), you will be able to exchange it at the banks here in the USA once it's internationally traded.

You obviously forgot last time, iraq did close their borders during the last currency switch. in fact, closing of the borders is very very common in currency redenominations. You need a history lesson before you make such solid statements.

dont forget...the dinar was made for use within iraq only.....its specified that way.....they dont have to accept anything if they so choose to. i recommend you read the cbi law.....where it so clearly explains in detail

iraqis trying to issue a new curremcy that will be internationally accepted there is nothing thatsays they have to make the currenct dinar international. so cross your fingers...

And why not? It's used for evertday transactions in country, and also sold here at banks in the USA. Banks wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole if it were anything BUT currency. Whatever happens (RV/RD), you will still be able to exchange the IQD you hold. There is no guarantee we will make millions off of this, but we should see some kind of a return on it. They can't just declare their currency worthless and not redeemable, their confidence would be shot and the IMF would tear them a new one...why have they been following IMF protocols and reviews all these years? Just to "pull a fast one"? No, at some point they wish to become a part of world trade and commerce, and they can only do that with a stable currency. Yes, they may very well RD, but that does not invalidate the paper currency notes you hold. Lastly, the people that put this plan into motion were not Iraqi, or part of the Iraq government, it was instituted by the US government and the Central Banks...

You take for granted and assume so much from every angle. the imf gave iraq the nod to delete the three zeroes..rd style....what do you think of that. you need to read the cbi law over and over again..before you post....your comments are based on hope not laws or facts. im not trying to be rude.....but its simple as that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Now this is the chat.part I was looking for. This option of them closing borderfs and shutting us out I know this is along shot but all is a. What if possiblities and having some sort of back up plan... thank you guys and gals this is good too see the public getting into this deeply. Hats off to all

• Upvote 1

You obviously forgot last time, iraq did close their borders during the last currency switch. in fact, closing of the borders is very very common in currency redenominations. You need a history lesson before you make such solid statements.

dont forget...the dinar was made for use within iraq only.....its specified that way.....they dont have to accept anything if they so choose to. i recommend you read the cbi law.....where it so clearly explains in detail

iraqis trying to issue a new curremcy that will be internationally accepted there is nothing thatsays they have to make the currenct dinar international. so cross your fingers...

You take for granted and assume so much from every angle. the imf gave iraq the nod to delete the three zeroes..rd style....what do you think of that. you need to read the cbi law over and over again..before you post....your comments are based on hope not laws or facts. im not trying to be rude.....but its simple as that.

Done my homework over the last 4-1/2 years...if they do RD, they will still accept the old currency based on the new currency's value...and I never made any comments about the borders and such. My comments aren't based on "hope" as I never bought any more than I could easily afford to lose, and am not preaching an RV that will make us all millionaires. Have read the CBI law, and read plenty on the IMF and Iraq, been in ths nearly 5 years my friend. For them to suddenly make their currency worthless, and completely replace it without an exchange period would invalidate the monetary progres they are trying to achieve. Thanks for your input....

• Upvote 2

Done my homework over the last 4-1/2 years...if they do RD, they will still accept the old currency based on the new currency's value...and I never made any comments about the borders and such. My comments aren't based on "hope" as I never bought any more than I could easily afford to lose, and am not preaching an RV that will make us all millionaires. Have read the CBI law, and read plenty on the IMF and Iraq, been in ths nearly 5 years my friend. For them to suddenly make their currency worthless, and completely replace it without an exchange period would invalidate the monetary progres they are trying to achieve. Thanks for your input....

Glad to hear you keep informed. the best intel or advise always comes from your own research and thinking.

What monetary progress are they trying to achieve?? shabbibi is now going to the world bank because he is grasping at straws over his monetary policy. theres an article on it today. the solution...rv........yet they havent and that doesnt seem to be in the plan of the current policy. which leads me to believe....theyve been looking in the other direction the entire time. how wny exchange process will work out is yet to be seen. my point was border closing are common in rd and dont count your chickens before they hatch. ive in the past...been screwed before on a rd and lost every cent. but i usedto haveyoir opinion before it actually happened to me

So your saying if they RD like they have been talking about, and the NEW currency is valued at 1 USD, that we will get that rate for the OLD currency??

I WISH!!!

• Downvote 1

The IQD is the currency of Iraq...it's cash, PERIOD. Whatever happens, (RD / RV), you will be able to exchange it at the banks here in the USA once it's internationally traded.

i understand exactly what you are saying ..

my concern is ..what if only the new iraqi dinar is internationally traded ..and the old dinars are only exchangable inside iraq..

then we will need to use dealers who already have in my opinion set up a way to exchange them within iraq .. like one guy says he owns a bank in iraq .. for this specific purpose ..

hopfully and i do believe iraq will except dinars from banks outside of iraq after new currency is released .. i think it will go thru specific banks who will use delarue machines for verification .. but im absolutly sure iraq will honor their currency or it will not be trusted by anyone and no one will invest in their new currency .. iraq has bi lateral agreements set up already .. they did most of this last year in the spring about a year ago ..they traveled around the globe setting up bilateral trade agreements . .the wto ,,world bank will ensure we are not ripped .. like this poster incinuates

So your saying if they RD like they have been talking about, and the NEW currency is valued at 1 USD, that we will get that rate for the OLD currency??

I WISH!!!

NOPE... I meant they would exchange it relative to the new currency's value...25,000IQD = 25 IQD new bill after an RD ...sorry if I was unclear on that....no one knows how this will turn out in the end when all is said and done. I will concede there is a small, however remote possibility that the IQD we hold MAY be replaced and be totally worthless... I will also concede that there is a small, however remote possiblilty of us becoming millionaires as well. The most likely and reasonable possibility is that they will RD, and our 3 zero notes will be worth equal to the newly released currency, with a time period to exchange them.

And why not? It's used for evertday transactions in country, and also sold here at banks in the USA. Banks wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole if it were anything BUT currency. Whatever happens (RV/RD), you will still be able to exchange the IQD you hold. There is no guarantee we will make millions off of this, but we should see some kind of a return on it. They can't just declare their currency worthless and not redeemable, their confidence would be shot and the IMF would tear them a new one...why have they been following IMF protocols and reviews all these years? Just to "pull a fast one"? No, at some point they wish to become a part of world trade and commerce, and they can only do that with a stable currency. Yes, they may very well RD, but that does not invalidate the paper currency notes you hold. Lastly, the people that put this plan into motion were not Iraqi, or part of the Iraq government, it was instituted by the US government and the Central Banks...

most banks in the US won't deal with it now, if there is a redenomination there will not be banks in the US getting involved to exchange IQD for a replacement IQD. Sure, a new IQD post RD that becomes internationally traded would be honored, but not the retired currency after a RD, the retired currency does not become tradeable after RD, and becomes worthless after exchange window expires, add to that the slim chance of a closed borders exchange window, and you can't guaranty anything.

• Upvote 1

most banks in the US won't deal with it now, if there is a redenomination there will not be banks in the US getting involved to exchange IQD for a replacement IQD. Sure, a new IQD post RD that becomes internationally traded would be honored, but not the retired currency after a RD, the retired currency does not become tradeable after RD, and becomes worthless after exchange window expires, add to that the slim chance of a closed borders exchange window, and you can't guaranty anything.

I get what you're saying Sport, I really do, I just don't see them going to the trouble of jumping through the IMF's hoops all these years just to screw everyone over....I think the reason most banks have stopped dealing with the IQD is out of exasperation...my wife works for Wells Fargo, and everytime an idiot like Okie or his ilk calls an RV, they are literally inundated with phone calls on the rate, and if they can cash out.......As I said before, no one knows exactly how this will play out, I'm sure there are plenty of things we aren't privy to that may have an ultimate deciding factor on how this goes down....Hopefully we will find out shortly

• Upvote 1

Maybe the ultimate deciding factor is allready in play, Maliki played the USA like a trout on a fly (and other organizations), he failed to win the election but was "assisted" into power over Allawi, he assured the world community that he would seat a complete Gov. in ten weeks, this was while American forces still oversaw the country, he fielded all attempts of any organisation to help with this process when it over-ran by months, he was welcomed with open arms into the States, even when there was stern opposition to his armed guards, this was brushed aside and allowances made, so please show me why this now mini Hussein should stop expanding his empire without any international forces inside his borders to curtail his activities. Some of the PSC's still operative have complained about the removal of barriers at or near to their locations which has led to attacks getting closer and in one case inside the compound, now reports of barriers being removed from his oppositions locations seems to point to another level of intimidation and I am sure will split the parties even wider apart and allow him more time to secure his empire (including yet more Iranian "advisors"). Ignore 90% of this idiotic re-hashing of half baked ideas we see more of on here and find and listen to people that report from Iraq, not these hashed up stories that have no substance. All major news networks have either their own reporters in country or use known reliable agencies(Reuters), tell me why after all this time we still read these so called translated reports on here, there are Iraqi people everywhere that are only too happy to help translate the original reports with a completely different perspective on the language that brings forth a differing translation. The names of Allawi, Maliki, and Shabibi, were loved a while ago ,but seem to have lost favor from some now, but it makes no difference, we have all bet in this game, we are all holding our betting slips, praying in some cases, but untill something crosses the finish line, (and even then there might be a stewards enquiery).. we wait, we don't need to argue or browbeat anothers opinions,... we wait.. and hope.

• Upvote 3

good job mcjocky ------ yep on the wait ,,, i have no clue why maliki isn`t in the cross hairs of those guys and the silenced gun group??? wait a second --- you mean maliki is behind them ???? wow light bulb ,,,, just kidding buddy ,,,, this is going to be one heck of a show down when the fuse gets lit ---- thanks again everyone on thoughts here

• Upvote 2

I must say one thing,i have been told by an attorney that whom ever sold you the dinar is liable if the item sold was part of fraud.Even if the seller did not know at the time. Its like me selling you a stolen TV.

GUESS YOU NEVER TRADED STOCKS LOLOL