Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the 5/3 rd deal and why we need a closer look

jeepguy

o kay before we go on this person i talk too a few times ,,we heard his name in area`s of dinar,,, now this is what he thinks , i saw this three days ago before i read the 5/3rd deal ,,, i will post in a minute ,,,but let us look at the bigger BIGGER DANG picture ,,,what this crazy ride might throw at us,,,, i don`t think they would mind me bring this over ,,, they said they would leave it up for folks to bet a better understanding of what might be happening........ yes banks have stopped selling dinars months years ago,,,, but when they stop buying back ...that is a wrench in the gogs we need ---- > o kay here it is -----------> How will this all play out?

Please allow me to give you my opinion of the wiki Leaks documents I poured over. This is what I now think will happen. The currency supply will continue to expand because it keeps More US dollars coming into Iraq at a time when the dollar is getting scarce. Iraq will need to redenominate because of the supply. If they redenominate today they will take 69 trillion and make it about 69 billion dinars. Thus reducing the currency supply and raising the value. At the same time they will remove and delete the zeros!

When this happens people in the United States will not be able to go to the banks and trade in their dinar. At that time US citizens will have no legal recourse even on an international basis because of the lack of law. They will go to the dealers to try to trade out their dinar. The dealers will all be gone. They will close up shop and take their profits and cuts with them. They will be looking for the next con, or maybe they will just retire all together. The American people would have shipped anywhere from 500 million to 2 billion US dollars over to Iraq with no way to get it back. Once the transfer period expires and time runs out to trade in the new notes for the old Americans will be stuck holding a lot of worthless dinar paper.

And that is how the scam works! You will need to go to Iraq to trade in. the hard part will be getting through customs with a vast amount of dinar and getting to Iraq with no way to protect you or the dinar. Good luck with that

-------- now please don`t freek out ---- this is what they believe will happen ---- now with this said did you notice ---- the dinar dealers will close up shop and leave---- if you have read the 5/3rd posting here most of the folks with replys have stated ali will buy back and it will cost 300 dollars on 1 million dinar ,,,and another person mentioned another dinar sellers buyer will only deal with those who bought dinar from them {exsisting customers} soooo farrrr,,, the above idea as too what will happen too the dinar seems like it is right on the dot {sooo tooo speak } O KAY PLEASE let folks see this if some one wants too remove it ------> will adam montana have a back up plan too this with the V-I-P MEMBER SHIP?? would be good too hear ,,,, i`m not knocking the v-i-p idea it seems like this might be one avenue we have too get rid of dinar when it re-values----> O KAY NOW ANOTHER BIG IDEA ---- if you and i are not v-i-p memebers at the time of re-valuation how will we get this cash-in deal {done} ???? will we have too collect 100 million dinars ,,,and have a representative carry dinar too sayyyyy kawait and cashin??? might not be a crazy idea considering what the above idea of what the denar might do and who will be able too cash in and where --------------> use this posting too gather ideas on what and how to do just that ,,,,, this will be intersting

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 35

o kay i need too put a foot note in ---- the adam montana v-i-p deal that is mine not the other person ,,,, kind of insider knowledge for those of us who need a security blanket from v.i.p. ;) i have bought into v.i.p a while back but things got tight so let it laps ... just wanted too know if there is a fall back plan thanks folks -- i might be going nuts from all the dinar news i guess :blink::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Jeep. I had to give you a -. You have no idea what your writing about. Investing in IQD is currency speculation. Investors engage in the activity daily. IQD is not an internationally traded currency today, though it will be in the future. After that, it's game on. I'm not worried.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

The IQD is the currency of Iraq...it's cash, PERIOD. Whatever happens, (RD / RV), you will be able to exchange it at the banks here in the USA once it's internationally traded.

I agree! It just doesn't make any sense for a bank NOT to exchange traded currencies

• Upvote 4

Sorry Jeep. I had to give you a -. You have no idea what your writing about. Investing in IQD is currency speculation. Investors engage in the activity daily. IQD is not an internationally traded currency today, though it will be in the future. After that, it's game on. I'm not worried.

hahahahaha not a problem ski---- if i get only a negitive --but gain in the dinar deal i`ll call it great and buy you a nice cool drink after wards ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

hahahahaha not a problem ski---- if i get only a negitive --but gain in the dinar deal i`ll call it great and buy you a nice cool drink after wards ;)

Thanks for the kind gesture. There are many that read theses threads. Let's keep the information as factual as possible. It's WRONG to mislead people that are invested.

• Upvote 1

I must say one thing,i have been told by an attorney that whom ever sold you the dinar is liable if the item sold was part of fraud.Even if the seller did not know at the time. Its like me selling you a stolen TV.

But many Dinar dealers just went out of business in the years. or simply disappeared.

The IQD is the currency of Iraq...it's cash, PERIOD. Whatever happens, (RD / RV), you will be able to exchange it at the banks here in the USA once it's internationally traded.

And what happens if it's not internationally traded?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But many Dinar dealers just went out of business. or simply disappeared.

And what happens if it's not internationally traded?

No disrepsect, but are you actually serious? How will Iraq move forward if they can't trade their currency internationally, and have it be a part of other countries foreign reserves? They can't. This was a 7-10 year plan to begin with, and we are in about year 8-8.5. Who knows, it could very well take more than 10 years for them to achieve this to become part of the financial community again, but eventually, they will have to have a currency that is accepted worldwide in order for them to conduct international business. Remember that this was a plan devised by the US and the Central Banks, not the GOI and Iraq. Follow the money and investment that pours into Iraq by the billions each money, because, at some point, they will have to Accept IMF Article 8 to go international and move forward in the private sector. This is something they must be very careful when doing; once they move to Article 8, there is no going back to Article 14, in which their monetary status currently stands. We just have to be patient, and wait it out. thx

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 8

No disrepsect, but are you actually serious? How will Iraq move forward if they can't trade their currency internationally, and have it be a part of other countries foreign reserves?

End Quote

No disrespect either.. Yes I am serious in my question ( question, not statement) .. I hope you are right... I have been into this for about 8 years....I want it to RV like you or more as I need the money....Just a tad bit tired, I guess....Good Luck to us...

• Upvote 7

No disrepsect, but are you actually serious? How will Iraq move forward if they can't trade their currency internationally, and have it be a part of other countries foreign reserves?

End Quote

No disrespect either.. Yes I am serious in my question ( question, not statement) .. I hope you are right... I have been into this for about 8 years....I want it to RV like you or more as I need the money....Just a tad bit tired, I guess....Good Luck to us...

I feel ya bud...it is getting old waiting...it'll happen tho man, sooner or later. Bigger forces at work than we are privy to seeing. Have a good day brother...

• Upvote 3

This is the work of Marcus Curtis. I know cause I just deleted this same thing just this morning. Musician that has done extensive research on money and economics. I hope he's wrong. Doesn't matter I'm in till the end just to see.

When I read this this morning I did have this one thought come to my head. What if the 4 pips was the rv. How much money did the big players make?

• Upvote 1

Take small increments and deposit into your account in Kurdistan. If you use Warka then you'll have no problems. When Rafadain Bank re-opens its London Branch soon, then open an account there as I'm sure they will take your Dinar...

I'm in total agreement, there are I.M.F. / W.T.O & U.N. laws and if Iraq wants the International Status they are seeking guidelines must be followed.

• Upvote 2

- I think it is fair to say that IQD is an internationally recognized currency -

Otherwise why the heck is the WB/IMF even talking to them???

Think about it...

It is just NOT an internationally TRADED currency.

It has a relative fixed value based upon the "current" International Petrodollar (A.K.A. USD per BBL)

Trading implies that it has the ability to go up and down with bids/puts in the market, etc

Traded currencies are technically less stable than fixed currencies because their value is based on international buyers' perceptions with respect to other currencies and comodoties - AND a "cartel" of large foreign enemies (Rockefellor/Rothschild anyone?) can (especialy against smaller countries) totally derail and inflate OR devalue an enemy's currency through market and media manipulation.

That said - the IQD has been a solid placeholder for all of us - almost as good as gold!

Let's chill and wait for the thrill!

Best!

Greg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

you folks make a good statment of where we are -- in the dinar asspects of currency ,,, thanks ,,, but would it be crazy if the kurdistan region just happen too fall away from iraq ,,, kind of like kosovo and the the steel curtain of russia ,,, just saying :( not trying too be debbie downer just giving my self some room for errors }

• Upvote 2

I totally agree. And, the fact that Ali is opening back up in Vegas for cash-in, is not a bad sign. Not that I'm using Ali. It's just one more positive. Sit back and wait. Try fishing or something. :-)

I totally agree. And, the fact that Ali is opening back up in Vegas for cash-in, is not a bad sign. Not that I'm using Ali. It's just one more positive. Sit back and wait. Try fishing or something. :-)

Is there ANY chance that clarity can be found in the statement that Ali "is" opening in Vegas, as another thread states that they will NOT be re-opening that office for any members of the public to cash in. I don't know about anyone else, but where are the phone lines diverted to since the office closed?, in some lines business that is quit normal ( so I'm told ) but I personally don't like accommodation addressed business.

o kay before we go on this person i talk too a few times ,,we heard his name in area`s of dinar,,, now this is what he thinks , i saw this three days ago before i read the 5/3rd deal ,,, i will post in a minute ,,,but let us look at the bigger BIGGER DANG picture ,,,what this crazy ride might throw at us,,,, i don`t think they would mind me bring this over ,,, they said they would leave it up for folks to bet a better understanding of what might be happening........ yes banks have stopped selling dinars months years ago,,,, but when they stop buying back ...that is a wrench in the gogs we need ---- > o kay here it is -----------> How will this all play out?

Please allow me to give you my opinion of the wiki Leaks documents I poured over. This is what I now think will happen. The currency supply will continue to expand because it keeps More US dollars coming into Iraq at a time when the dollar is getting scarce. Iraq will need to redenominate because of the supply. If they redenominate today they will take 69 trillion and make it about 69 billion dinars. Thus reducing the currency supply and raising the value. At the same time they will remove and delete the zeros!

When this happens people in the United States will not be able to go to the banks and trade in their dinar. At that time US citizens will have no legal recourse even on an international basis because of the lack of law. They will go to the dealers to try to trade out their dinar. The dealers will all be gone. They will close up shop and take their profits and cuts with them. They will be looking for the next con, or maybe they will just retire all together. The American people would have shipped anywhere from 500 million to 2 billion US dollars over to Iraq with no way to get it back. Once the transfer period expires and time runs out to trade in the new notes for the old Americans will be stuck holding a lot of worthless dinar paper.

And that is how the scam works! You will need to go to Iraq to trade in. the hard part will be getting through customs with a vast amount of dinar and getting to Iraq with no way to protect you or the dinar. Good luck with that

-------- now please don`t freek out ---- this is what they believe will happen ---- now with this said did you notice ---- the dinar dealers will close up shop and leave---- if you have read the 5/3rd posting here most of the folks with replys have stated ali will buy back and it will cost 300 dollars on 1 million dinar ,,,and another person mentioned another dinar sellers buyer will only deal with those who bought dinar from them {exsisting customers} soooo farrrr,,, the above idea as too what will happen too the dinar seems like it is right on the dot {sooo tooo speak } O KAY PLEASE let folks see this if some one wants too remove it ------> will adam montana have a back up plan too this with the V-I-P MEMBER SHIP?? would be good too hear ,,,, i`m not knocking the v-i-p idea it seems like this might be one avenue we have too get rid of dinar when it re-values----> O KAY NOW ANOTHER BIG IDEA ---- if you and i are not v-i-p memebers at the time of re-valuation how will we get this cash-in deal {done} ???? will we have too collect 100 million dinars ,,,and have a representative carry dinar too sayyyyy kawait and cashin??? might not be a crazy idea considering what the above idea of what the denar might do and who will be able too cash in and where --------------> use this posting too gather ideas on what and how to do just that ,,,,, this will be intersting

parts of this could actually happen, but that is the worst case scenario and always has been.............................."Redenomination" with an "In Country only" exchange window.

Is the IQD a scam?.........................no.

Has there been abuses associated with the sale of IQD?............................................yes.

Is a straight increase in value possible..........................yes :)

I'm sorry but that is not necessarily true. :(

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but that is not necessarily true. :(

And why not? It's used for evertday transactions in country, and also sold here at banks in the USA. Banks wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole if it were anything BUT currency. Whatever happens (RV/RD), you will still be able to exchange the IQD you hold. There is no guarantee we will make millions off of this, but we should see some kind of a return on it. They can't just declare their currency worthless and not redeemable, their confidence would be shot and the IMF would tear them a new one...why have they been following IMF protocols and reviews all these years? Just to "pull a fast one"? No, at some point they wish to become a part of world trade and commerce, and they can only do that with a stable currency. Yes, they may very well RD, but that does not invalidate the paper currency notes you hold. Lastly, the people that put this plan into motion were not Iraqi, or part of the Iraq government, it was instituted by the US government and the Central Banks...

• Upvote 1