Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Signs of a Dinar Addiction

Not sure if this was already posted...TeeHee!laugh.gif

Signs Of Dinar Addiction - Post By HezeKiaH OOM Forum04/21/2012

SIGNS that YOU have a Dinar Addiction!!

1. You just tried to enter your Okie Oilman password into the microwave.

2. You chat several times a day with people from all over the world about IMF and BIS , but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.

3. You pull up in your driveway and use your cell phone to check the Dinar sites before you go in your house

4. You buy a new computer and a week later it is clogged with Dinar bookmarks.

5. Cleaning up the bedroom room means you have to put your Dinar away.

6. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not belong to the same

7. You consider second-day air delivery of your Dinar painfully slow.

8. You wake up at 2am to go to the bathroom and check the Dinar websites before going back to bed.

9. You get up in morning and go online to your favorite Dinar site before having your coffee and getting dressed

10. You're reading this on a Dinar website.

11. Even worse you might respond to this by adding more to it!!!

Edited by IValueMe
  • Upvote 3

2, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... especially number 8. You got me. Check it out. How many of my posts and comments been made between 2 in the morning and 5 a.m. ??? A lot of them. And I have never been one to get up early so I go back to bed after posting, then have to check on getting up to see if I got negs. Pitiful way to live, absolutely pitiful!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

DOH, you got me! My wife compares my time here to hers on Facebook, "Oh talking to your little friends again?" LOL Except FB doesn't make me money, didn't invest in it quick enough, GO RV BABY!!!

We need to start a DinarianAnonymous, "Hi, my name is Bob, and I first invested in the dinar after reading a bunch of BS from the guru's, it's been 3 days since my last dinar purchase, and 15 minutes since I checked in to DV" :lmao: I need a hug!!!! :hug:

Love the humor here!

• Upvote 3

WOW I knew Okie's bunch were pretty weird but come on ..... if you start doing any of that .... you need to have a serious long look in the mirror

We need to start a DinarianAnonymous, "Hi, my name is Bob, and I first invested in the dinar after reading a bunch of BS from the guru's, it's been 3 days since my last dinar purchase, and 15 minutes since I checked in to DV" emot-LMAO.gif I need a hug!!!! emot-hug.gif

Ha Ha Ha nice one

• Upvote 1

2, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... especially number 8. You got me. Check it out. How many of my posts and comments been made between 2 in the morning and 5 a.m. ??? A lot of them. And I have never been one to get up early so I go back to bed after posting, then have to check on getting up to see if I got negs. Pitiful way to live, absolutely pitiful!

:)

smee2

Let's just say if I was getting paid to check the Dinar sites, listen to phone calls and scan the news for any mention of the IQD...I would need it to RV...I'd be rich already!laugh.gif

DOH, you got me! My wife compares my time here to hers on Facebook, "Oh talking to your little friends again?" LOL Except FB doesn't make me money, didn't invest in it quick enough, GO RV BABY!!!

We need to start a DinarianAnonymous, "Hi, my name is Bob, and I first invested in the dinar after reading a bunch of BS from the guru's, it's been 3 days since my last dinar purchase, and 15 minutes since I checked in to DV" :lmao: I need a hug!!!! :hug:

Love the humor here!

The Dinarian Addicts Prayer

"God grant me the serenity not to choke the gurus because things have not changed...."

Wow, I don't understand how Guru's can still be credible to people when they are constantly wrong EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. When I got into this investment the only scam I was aware of were counterfeit dinars. It took me 2 wrong predictions to figure out these guys were constantly making these calls for your lost $100 - $1000 lay away deposits. I don't get why you keep putting yourself through that and hanging on like they are wrong every week by coincidence and some sort of legit reason. Get your million, sit back, read articles, and wait.

Wow, I don't understand how Guru's can still be credible to people when they are constantly wrong EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. When I got into this investment the only scam I was aware of were counterfeit dinars. It took me 2 wrong predictions to figure out these guys were constantly making these calls for your lost $100 - $1000 lay away deposits. I don't get why you keep putting yourself through that and hanging on like they are wrong every week by coincidence and some sort of legit reason. Get your million, sit back, read articles, and wait.

Just alittle bit to serious

• Upvote 1