Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fifth third memo

FOUNDIT

did they explain why??

No they were blunt and to the point. However this could be a positive event;the Feds may have caused this as there may be certain banks for cash in only. If that is the case we are very very close to cash in.

Edited by FOUNDIT

did they explain why??

Banks dont explain anything like this to their staff, mainly because they dont need to know why to do there job (there's no point distracting your staff with information they dont need to know).

Well they dont explain to lower level staff (as in lower than executives)

If more banks followed suit I'd start taking notice then but as it stands it's just that particular banks new policies concerning the IQD, maybe there fed up bieng bombarded with calls and visits from the OOM followers ready to cash out every monday.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

remember chase and other banks stop selling them a while back because that everybody and their mother was calling and asking about the dinar revaluation

Not selling them is one thing, but now they will not buy from you to. That is a big deal.

I have an account with Fifth Third and they were saying that months ago.

My sister and mother opened up an account there in October of last year and they said at that time they would only buy dinar back but would not sell. The accounts were opened in two different states and both banks said the same thing...

This should be in the rumor section. Over the years the banks have all said they won't buy and or sell. This is not news if you have been invested very long. The banks are tired of being hassled for a product that doesn't have much flexability and the dinar is not traded internationally.JMO

• Upvote 4

This should be in the rumor section. Over the years the banks have all said they won't buy and or sell. This is not news if you have been invested very long. The banks are tired of being hassled for a product that doesn't have much flexability and the dinar is not traded internationally.JMO

This is not rumor my wife has been empoloyed there for many years. This memo was received this very morning. Jeez

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Webster's Collegiate Dictionary defines "News" as a report of recent events. As this is a change in their policy, it definitely falls under that description. I am wondering what you would define as news.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is not rumor my wife has been empoloyed there for many years. This memo was received this very morning. Jeez

Everything posted in the news section need's a link from a credible news source otherwise its treated as a rumor .... if you could post a scan of the original memo there would be no problem but I think this may get your wife in trouble ....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My wife works at the bank and memo just received at bank says they will no longer sell or buy Dinar. Something is up.

Yep something is up alright and its not good.... Banks always sells foreign currency, its part of their job, even after it RV'S...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Machine. I am surprised foundit has been a member for years and didn't know whats news vs rumors? Well hopefully he understands its a bank rumor he posted not news. Thanks... No link no news. Anyone can post a statement from a relative and or friend. That doesn't mean its true. No offence to you foundit or your wife.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Machine. I am surprised foundit has been a member for years and didn't know whats news vs rumors? Well hopefully he understands its a bank rumor he posted not news. Thanks... No link no news. Anyone can post a statement from a relative and or friend. That doesn't mean its true. No offence to you foundit or your wife.

Since when did bank and private-owned media giants and corporate-directed skewed "news" sources indicate the true definition of what "news" really is? This is news just as anything else, especially if on the word of the original poster that his wife received a memo about it at work. That's not a rumor, it's a fact presented by her employer. While he can't provide direct evidence of it, it's still a reporting of "new information (news)" and not a rumor. A rumor would be if he heard something unsubstantiated that was circulating around at his wife's work that she brought home to him without confirming first and then he reported it to us.

Really all news is, is information of a certain type, factual or unsubstantiated rumor.

But I'm glad you're so blinded to immediately slam what someone puts just because it doesn't come with a fancy link.

And let me guess... you believe everything you read in "legitimate" news sources?

• Upvote 11

That is a definition for "news" however Adam has clearly defined what is news for this site. News has to have a link other wise its a rumor.

Oh, okay. Sorry. Excuse me...

Mods, come drag this post away to the forsaken Rumor thread...

Sorry, it's just ridiculous to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All the hostility is the reason some legitemite people don't share with us here at DV anymore.....give the OP a break, it's not like he's throwing a date or rate out there, besides that his info is easily verifiable if you make a quick phone call....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1