Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I need some facts , please help us all out with these questions .

Usaok

Why does Obama and his justice dept want illegals not to be required to have id's and be able to vote ?????? Please make sense of this to me . Why no border security and fences . Someone pls explain ? No , bs , just facts please ! We must ask why to these simple but so complex to some , questions !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does Obama and his justice dept want illegals not to be required to have id's and be able to vote ?????? Please make sense of this to me . Why no border security and fences . Someone pls explain ? No , bs , just facts please ! We must ask why to these simple but so complex to some , questions !

Those are pretty easy to answer.

If illegals had Id`s they wouldnt be Illegals. I mean if I was a illegal I wouldnt be raising my hand and saying hey I`m a illegal.

Next question

Why no border security and fences? Well if there security and fences it would keep all the Illegals out thats why.

Glad I could help out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

huh??

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is only one reason Obama and his thugs would be against voter ID .IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR THEM TO CHEAT!

No one can make sense of why the government refuses to build the fence. At least I can't and if I give you just a theory that won't help.

• Upvote 1