Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Ali's comments from DD***

According to Ali the lifting of the three zero's is a lop. If true this means all of these guru's that have been fawning over Shabibi have just been deluding themselves. :cigar:

But he also believes the lop will never happen especially if the CBI is no longer independent. Is Ali just saying this to keep the Dinar business going for now?:bulb:

This also means Maliki might be the good guy?:confused:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been saying this for a long time do not trust Shabibi.......the guy lies to your face.....this is fact. Ali is nothing more than a man who would kick you when your down for financial gain. definitely feels no loyalty to you only to his wallet.Do not trust him.

Edited by FOUNDIT
  • Upvote 7

Foundit Im with you! I feel if Shabibi had his way he would break it off in all of us. Im starting to think it would be better for us if all the greedy politcians would run the cbi. At the end of the day I hope it goes our way and all of this will be worth it. Hang on Folks!!

Duke Out!

We know that, something has to give. From an economic perspective IQD can not remain in the toilet indefinitely, at least that's my perspective. As always, I will remain positive and optimistic.

Thanks for the post Easy.

I find this a curious sentiment and often repeated, but why can't it remain in the toilet indefinitely? there are plenty of currencies world wide that are in the toilet and have been for a long time.

Could this be one of those forum facts that is actually a lie but repeated in forums often enough becomes truth?

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2

I find this a curious sentiment and often repeated, but why can't it remain in the toilet indefinitely? there are plenty of currencies world wide that are in the toilet and have been for a long time.

Could this be one of those forum facts that is actually a lie but repeated in forums often enough becomes truth?

Fact: 100 billion dollars worth of Dinar is a whole lot of money...enough to run a small mideastern county... meaning that the Dinar is far from worthless. Just like having a billion dollars of pennies....inconvenient? Yup. Worthless....nope!

Edited by Psych

I called DinarTrade in LV today to verify their $900/mil. Unfortunately you need to read the fine print which states that Ali charges a $150 exchange fee plus shipping against that $900 so you end up very close to $700/mil. Another rip off from Ali.

Also, the office is not open to the public now. You are not allowed to go there. You must fill out their form on line and mail your dinar to them.

GID does buy back as advertised at $940/mil with no hidden chgs they told me but they only buy back from their previous customers.

So if you didn't buy your dinar from them you cannot sell your dinar to them. Take note.

• Upvote 1