Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade up and running again

winterset

Did anyone else see that Dinar Trade is up and running again! The buy back price is $900 per million! I have never seen him that high since I've been watching the dinars.

Purchase price is $1080 per million, which I also think is the lowest I've seen. It seems to me that he either wants more in his pocket before the RV happens, or he is just trying to make up for his sudden disappearence.

Hopefully he knows something big is about to pop!!!!!!

Would love to hear other opinions.

• Upvote 1

Yes I saw that as well,I also heard he moved his office From Cali to NV . I also heard he is also doing other investment in Iraq as well as the dinar so if you want to get into the ISX he can get you in.

Now for all those who said he was gone & not coming back :P I was never worried & always felt he would be back. so I guess I can say see I told you so.

• Upvote 1

Yes I saw that as well,I also heard he moved his office From Cali to NV . I also heard he is also doing other investment in Iraq as well as the dinar so if you want to get into the ISX he can get you in.

Now for all those who said he was gone & not coming back :P I was never worried & always felt he would be back. so I guess I can say see I told you so.

I think we could benefit with the things Ali knows and his connections.

Thanks for your opinion.

I believe he always kept his UK operation going even when he shutdown in the US. So, I would not read too much into anything "popping".

A monkey can dream can't she B) Still trying to get a vacation! GO RVVVVVV!!!!!!!!

Movement may be in our favor, but the Iraqi people must be the catalyst to any great change, look what the Egyptians accomplished, although they are still fighting for something else now. Makes you wonder what keeps them from going under. Peace! In the Middle East. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

gidd has been paying 940 for a long time so wouldn't read much into ali buying at 900. not sure what he was buying at before but probably anticipates having business boomign now that he's back and needs a good stock.

Thanks for that opinion. It makes sense that he would need dinar to sell dinar.

I will probably still pretend he knows something about the RV, that seems to make me happy LOL. :woot: GO RV!!!!!!!!

People (even long time oaksters) are beginning to question okie and bulldog's BS, so they are not rushing out every Friday to get those last minute reserves and dinars.

Ali needs to hire some new circus barkers (gurus)

Ali is a dinar salesman. Dont you think its fishy how hes "all of a sudden" doing interviews on all the dinar sites???

He is the last person in this investment to listen too. people are jumping to conclusions as to why hes back........hes back to make more money. Ali would be the least credible source given his business model.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Folks, if you just call their LV office you will find they have fine print listing a fee of $150 per million so that cheap sob is only really paying $750/M less shipping as well.

Ali then flips your dinar to someone else for $1080 plus shipping and makes a cool ~ $380/M to $400/M off of sell backs.

Don't read anything into why he's back other than he's making big bucks off people.

Ranks right down there with pond scum.

Edited by frankc
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

gidd has been paying 940 for a long time so wouldn't read much into ali buying at 900. not sure what he was buying at before but probably anticipates having business boomign now that he's back and needs a good stock.

You need to check your facts a little closer. GID only buys back from previous customers. You had to have bought your dinar from them or they will not buy them. They do however pay $940 without an exchange fee of $150 like that crook Ali charges.

People (even long time oaksters) are beginning to question okie and bulldog's BS,...

End Quote

I guess it's never too late.....

Ali is a dinar salesman. Dont you think its fishy how hes "all of a sudden" doing interviews on all the dinar sites???

He is the last person in this investment to listen too. people are jumping to conclusions as to why hes back........hes back to make more money. Ali would be the least credible source given his business model.

Agreed.

Folks, if you just call their LV office you will find they have fine print listing a fee of $150 per million so that cheap sob is only really paying $750/M less shipping as well.

Ali then flips your dinar to someone else for $1080 plus shipping and makes a cool ~ $380/M to $400/M off of sell backs.

Don't read anything into why he's back other than he's making big bucks off people.

I just called Dinar Trade and the $150 fee is only after there was a change in the rate. The gal I talked to said I would get $900.00 for 1 million dinar and there would be $20.00 shipping charge if sent certified US mail.

They will also buy back any dinars even if you did not purchase from them.

I personally don't see anything shady about that.

I also asked if they had any info yet on any rate change, she said no.

Edited by winterset

I agree its dumb to read into this anything more than him wanting to make a profit but that said why's everyone jumping on the Obama plan of demonizing anyone making a buck. Everyone seems to wanna hate on the dinar dealers for making a profit but when u go out to a bar or restaurant and order a cocktail your paying an 80% markup typically and I don't hear people talkimg about what a jerk the barowner is for making a buck

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

who care's there are better places to buy and why would you trust him!!

Just trying to share information, sorry if you didn't appreciate it.

Maybe next time you could offer your opinion with some info on other options.

I agree its dumb to read into this anything more than him wanting to make a profit but that said why's everyone jumping on the Obama plan of demonizing anyone making a buck. Everyone seems to wanna hate on the dinar dealers for making a profit but when u go out to a bar or restaurant and order a cocktail your paying an 80% markup typically and I don't hear people talkimg about what a jerk the barowner is for making a buck

Thanks for that analogy.

If we didn't have anywhere to buy dinars we would all be out of luck ;)

Edited by winterset
  • Upvote 1

Agreed.... The dealers provide a service and a product at a price above cost. Running any business requires purchasing the product at large quantities at the lowest price possible, paying for all overhead expenses (costs of storage, payment to employees, etc), and having a mark-up % to give the owner profits. The biggest % of all costs in a product are generally the cost of the goods itself. In some establishments, per say bars, the largest costs are generally from the service provided which is why a high mark-up exists in the drinks we order.

Think about it... You can buy a bottle of beer for probably around $4 at a bar. Of that same type of beer, would a liquor store charge $48 for a 12 pack? No, they would likely charge around $12. Now the bar, much like the liquor store probably even acquired the beer at less than that..

We live in a free-market society, which means we have the right to choose who we normally do business with. If a business were to offer better prices, we can opt to go with a business offering the cheaper price. Think of the same bar that sells bottles of beer to patrons at $4 a piece when they run their nightly specials (i.e., 2-4-1s), and how they likely draw in more patrons on those particular special nights.

Here is where bars can be tricky: They draw you in on specials getting you comfortable within your environment, than the specials are only available for a particular duration of the night such as 1 or 2 hours. At this point, you have the option to leave to a new establishment or stay and go back to normal prices. DUIs are expensive, cabs can be a nuisance as you wait, so a majority may stay until they feel like going home.

Dealers offer a service along with a product. They have to remain competitive to draw business, so it is likely your not paying a substantial amount above cost. They provide the service of buy-backs, but since they're buying for inventory they are likely buying less than or at the price they acquire it. We can compare it to the way the CBI works, and similarities exist, while differences remain.

The sell price vs the buy-back price is like a spread. Dealers have quite the large spread, but their frequency of transactions is no where in comparison to the CBI. This would be expected. However, I would speculate the major differences are that the dealer is offering the in-demand dinar(s) in foreign places while the CBI likely does not have a high demand of dinars to be sold as the demand is in dollars.

So... What would create demand for the dinar in the Iraqi market? Well... why is the USD in so much demand? I would argue convertibility... Therefore, I would argue if the dinar could be converted with ease just as well as the dinar, the USD would not necessarily be needed as the dinar could be used. But, convertibility means international acceptance.. What is the hold-up there? And how long will it take?

• Upvote 2