Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scientists To Soon Create Unlimited Supply of Humans In The Lab

Scrumdiddles

The first human eggs grown from human stem cells could be fertilized with human sperm cells later this year, potentially adding one more peg in the ladder toward reproduction sans human interaction. In this case it would entirely bypass a woman’s donation of her eggs. But it could also turn stem cells into an infinite loop, of egg cells into embryos into stem cells, and on and on, in a fractal-like repetition of reproduction.

In February, a study was announced involving Japanese women whose reproductive stem cells were donated because they were undergoing gender reassignment surgery. Researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital were able to coax these ovarian stem cells into becoming immature human egg cells, which were then incubated in mice so they’d have the proper ovarian structures. Now these same scientists, working with a team at Edinburgh University, want to fertilize them.

After sperm implantation, the scientists would watch the blastocysts develop into embryos for two weeks — the legal limit — and determine if they’re viable. Then these embryos would either be frozen or “allowed to perish,” according to the Independent. The tests would validate the stem-cell-derived human eggs, more properly called oocytes, and could serve as an early indicator of whether they could be used to eradicate human sexual activity and infertility.

Stem-cell derived oocytes could replenish the stocks of women undergoing menopause, or they could be used to allow infertile women to reproduce. The Independent goes so far as to mention an “elixir of youth,” wherein women of any age are full of stem-cell derived oocytes, remaining fertile and youthfully healthy forever.

The scientists argue that using stem cells to grow eggs in lab dishes might one day help preserve cancer patients’ fertility. Today, Woodruff’s lab and others freeze pieces of girls’ ovaries before they undergo fertility-destroying chemotherapy or radiation. They’re studying how to coax the immature eggs inside to mature so they could be used for in vitro fertilization years later when the girls are grown.

Still, this potential stem cell-based embryo construction still faces some hurdles — reproductive biologists are applying for a license to the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority in the UK. But if it’s approved, the eggs could be fertilized this year, according to the Independent.

Stem cells on one hand hold such great promise because they can differentiate into any cell, potentially replacing neurons, islet cells, kidney cells and more.

This research conceivably turns stem cells into an infinite supply of cellular material. The stem cell eggs may be used to help women conceive a child, but it’s not a huge leap to much more frightening scenarios: Stem cells turned into human egg cells, which could be fertilized to grow embryos, which would contain more stem cells, which could in turn be harvested …. and so on, as self-contained stem cell factories.On the other hand serious ethical questions are being raised as to the source and procurement of the stem cells. While some experts in the medical community forecast unlimited potential for fetal tissue technology, others have expressed deep concern as to the limits to the ethical and moral dynamics of the issue.

Kelley Bergman is a media consultant, critic and geopolitical investigator. She has worked as a journalist and writer, specializing in geostrategic issues around the globe.

http://preventdisease.com/news/12/042212_Scientists-To-Soon-Create-Unlimited-Supply-of-Humans-In-The-Lab.shtml?utm_source=042212&utm_campaign=042212&utm_medium=email

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do we really need this? I didn't know we had a shortage of humans...:huh:

With everything i know about what the people in charge are doing, which is listed on the Georgia Guidestones. They is not a shortage of humans, they are preparing to replace humans with there own creation, they are playing GOD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find the news quite troubling. Individuals suffering from chronic diseases have been mislead into believing that a cure is around the corner in an effort to secure research funding. The voice of the suffering has been exploited to compel the public into supporting investigations that are speculative and unproven and that represent a significant departure from ethical standards that respect the sanctity of human life. Yet, no approved treatments have been obtained using embryonic stem cells and there are presently no therapeutic applications on the horizon.

With everything i know about what the people in charge are doing, which is listed on the Georgia Guidestones. They is not a shortage of humans, they are preparing to replace humans with there own creation, they are playing GOD.

hiya ScrumD.

My feeling is they are not really looking to create full humans...they are looking to combine robotics with human tissue...or actual existing human beings...to create the ultimate ROBO-Warrior.

A lot of the research and study and testing they're doing is to find the best ways to achive the perfect meshing of the robotic and the human.

hiya ScrumD.

My feeling is they are not really looking to create full humans...they are looking to combine robotics with human tissue...or actual existing human beings...to create the ultimate ROBO-Warrior.

A lot of the research and study and testing they're doing is to find the best ways to achive the perfect meshing of the robotic and the human.

Yea that what i met, i guess i was not to clear on that one. They do want to merge humans with computers.

Triple Helix: Designing a New Molecule of Life [Preview]

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=triple-helix-designing-a-new-molecule

next article:

Fluorescent proteins have also been used to engineer some truly strange beasts (and the odd plant), such as the glowing puppies, monkeys, mice, fish and other animals on the following pages.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/photogalleries/glowing-animal-pictures/

next article:

150 human animal hybrids grown in UK labs: Embryos have been produced secretively for the past three years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2017818/Embryos-involving-genes-animals-mixed-humans-produced-secretively-past-years.html#ixzz1sow6wbEv

These are just a few articles that I have seen, many more can be found by a little research. As you can see this has been going on for many years already. All I can say is, I hope you are ready and have found Jesus as you Lord and Saviour and believe He died on the cross for our sins because we are already living in the days of Noah once again, and our time is running short.... very short. If not, please take a little time from your busy day and research this and what the bible says about the end days, because I truly do not want anyone to go through what is about to happen to this world. I have recently (within the last year) been led to some wonderful sites which explain what is going on with our world and the times we live in. You can find these videos of these great end times preachers just by googling people like Gary Stearman, Mike Hoggard, LA Marzulli, and Thomas Horn. From these guys you can find many more people to listen to. You can believe or not, but you can not deny that our world is crumbling beneath our feet just as promised by the good book (The Holy Bible). God speed, because time is running out!