Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Renewal

Tooly

I can't seem to login with my email address to renew my VIP with the discount. When I enter my email it says there is no user for that address. I want to renew before the 29th of April if possible. Thanks Tooly

DO NOT login when using the discount link. Just select your package and continue. :D

I have renewed my VIP membership as of 25 April 2012. Transaction ID: 4335465495. If you do not have this in your records please advise and I will send you a copy of my receipt. I notice the expiration date on my VIP account has not changed and is still set to expire May 1, 2012 (today). Know you are busy, and thank you for your help.

Blondie - Once you renew your VIP membership, your expiration date doesn't change until a day or two AFTER your original expiration date. So give it until about May 3, 2012. If it still doesn't show up then, send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com. Sara can check on it for you. But she doesn't check the forums for questions, so posting here won't get to her.

But give it a couple of days - it should change over to the new date.

• 2 weeks later...

For the years I have been here the one thing I alway's see, and this is for years, is to contact Sara, or send an email to Sara or see what Sara say's.

So I am thinking wether this RV's or not, since Sara has had to endure us all for years why not start a thread requesting "Sara Gets A Day Off With Pay"

Maybe even a 2nd day for her to go to a Spa, "Paid of course" with all the pampering a good Spa can give her?

Maybe even a 3rd thread "Go Sara Go"

:twothumbs::tiphat:

What the Heck

gamblinkid - send an email to Sara at VIP@dinarvets.com and she'll ck into it - and will fix you up!

Heck - You are so right! She's been a saint (sorry Saint, not referring to you here :) ) to put up with all of us. And she continually does it - with a great attitude!

Should we pass the hat to pay for her two days off? :rolleyes:

Thank you Paperboy,

No need to pass the hat here, With all the VIP and Plat memberships 1 paid day off for Sara should be well taken care of.

For those that are not VIP... you should be, you have no idea what your missing. :woot::twothumbs:

Heck

Heck - You are so right! She's been a saint (sorry Saint, not referring to you here :) ) to put up with all of us. And she continually does it - with a great attitude!

Should we pass the hat to pay for her two days off? :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

thanks Paperboy......came in later today........landed in a different place.........after 3 times ,the third one went through .. just signed in as a new client....then happened to look at my e-mail......think i paid for VIP for 6 months' twice'..... lol

Don't even ask..............lol lol lol Today was just not my day.!

It is not showing up yet on my profile that i have paid........am sure it will soon.

Thank you for your time............very appreciated. Will get things squared away after the week-end. ok ? :)

myst

myst - Sara should see your renewal on Monday & handle it. She doesn't work on the weekends, but she'll take care of you. If you think that you actually paid twice, then send her an email at VIP@dinarvets.com and ask her to check into it. She'll fix you up. :D

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am sure I should still be VIP, however I cannot access this forum. Also I want to be able to track my paid/expiration dates, how do I do that? I have on several occasions thought I was still active but the record shows me still expired. Since I pay through my sisters credit card I have no idea where I stand. Is there somewhere I can look at my pay history? I do not want to be expired but there is no way I can sign up for the Platinum. Your help is appreciated!