Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Promises to Quit Posting (Again)

JERRY A

"OKIEOILMAN: HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE ALL NIGHT ALONG WITH BULLDOG AND OUR SOURCES AND OUR PATIENCE AND STRENGTH IS EXAUSTED AND WE ARE BOTH A LITTLE SHORT TODAY BUT WE GET VERY TIRED OF THE SAME OLE B.S. QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER--WE ARE ABOUT READY TO STOP POSTING ALL TOGETHER AND THEN WHERE WILL YOU GET YOUR INTEL?--"

it would be great if he did stop posting his fantasy postings.

• Upvote 5

Okie: "WE ARE BOTH A LITTLE SHORT TODAY BUT WE GET VERY TIRED OF THE SAME OLE B.S. QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER--WE ARE ABOUT READY TO STOP POSTING ALL TOGETHER"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...?#ixzz1si0tB2l5

OH PLEASE, Dear Lord. . . .Please let them stop posting altogether. PLEASE send "Jed Clampett" and his pet dog back to wherever they came from!!!

• Upvote 2

"OKIEOILMAN: HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE ALL NIGHT ALONG WITH BULLDOG AND OUR SOURCES AND OUR PATIENCE AND STRENGTH IS EXAUSTED AND WE ARE BOTH A LITTLE SHORT TODAY BUT WE GET VERY TIRED OF THE SAME OLE B.S. QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER--WE ARE ABOUT READY TO STOP POSTING ALL TOGETHER AND THEN WHERE WILL YOU GET YOUR INTEL?--"

Please Okie. :excl: Please stop your constant and shameless crappola, :bulb: I mean really do you think anybody with half a brain really believes you, seriously just stay on the rig in lockdown mode and don't get off please.....:bravo:

• Upvote 1

We will get our intel from the other fifty gurus that are always wrong.

• Upvote 4

Seriously, you needed a convo to have this conversation?

Not trying to be disrespectful but can't he read his responses To his quotes? Does he know he looks? Or how others make him look?

OMG. I m sorry but he has issues. Perhaps, some that might need professional help. Why continue to make yourself a laughing stock. It's no brainer that bares no dicsssion. No more posting, adding post from different sites to here. Thre have been a lot of us that have piad decent money some other/s because this is/was a respectful site. It now makes me wonder why did I pay to be a "platnam VIP" to see garbage.

Administration should screen out those who continue to write bs or post it. Paying 355.00 or whatever it is after paying a 3 month subscription,Personally I don't want to see the crap.

Why does Adam allow it?

Not funny anymore just sad for someone who needs help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to be disrespectful but can't he read his responses To his quotes? Does he know he looks? Or how others make him look?

OMG. I m sorry but he has issues. Perhaps, some that might need professional help. Why continue to make yourself a laughing stock. It's no brainer that bares no dicsssion. No more posting, adding post from different sites to here. Thre have been a lot of us that have piad decent money some other/s because this is/was a respectful site. It now makes me wonder why did I pay to be a "platnam VIP" to see garbage.

Administration should screen out those who continue to write bs or post it. Paying 355.00 or whatever it is after paying a 3 month subscription,Personally I don't want to see the crap.

Why does Adam allow it?

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. STOP COMING IN THE RUMORS SECTION!!!!!!!!

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why does Adam allow it?

you pay for veiwing this site???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Moon River....

I hear you. I did pay to be a VIP platinum member. Wooooooooooooooo!!

I m hoping the reason why I piad for the VIP Platnam membership pays off. I expect a solid source of info as much as you can provide knowing the investment. But OkiOilMan stay on your own planet.

I really like Adam and all he does for us! And I have no problem supporting all the work and research he and his administrative staff has done for us. I can't imagine how much time and work this takes. Sure I could have continue on and not pay for the info

( which there is nothing wrong with that ) but I wanted to support Adam and all he does with his staff.

I agree why look But why have it? It's not my site but with all the lies I would pull all his crap! JSTFUA! I would want to have a reputable site and not waste my space with OkiOilMan or my reputation. The name says it all.

Done with it. No more wasted time on this on to productive issues.

• Downvote 3

.................Okie, you're going to Hell for calling made-up BS, intel........What a trashy human being......................

• Upvote 4

THAT WASNT FINISH WITH A "NUFF SAID" SO I CALL BS!!!! SORRY OKIE...I LOVE YOUR POST....I USE THEM AT WORK TO DAYDREAM WITH....BUT.................. YOU DIDNT SAY "NUFF SAID" SO.....................