Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday, 0900, Baghdad...

Luigi1

From another site...

CASH IN NOW...FRIDAY & SATURDAY IN BADHDAD.

4-21-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 BE READY FOR A PROBABLE CASH IN TOMORROW. IMHO, THERE ARE INCREASING ODDS BASED ON CURRENT INFORMATION THAT THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A RATE POST DURING THE NIGHT, ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCES.

4-20-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE RATE IS LIVE AND GREEN ON THE FRONT SCREEN'S AND ACTIVE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES IN EUROPE AND IT IS A REAL GOOD AND REALISTIC RATE THAT I CAN SEE BEING VALID--FROM WHAT I AM BEING TOLD IT IS DOUBLE OF WHAT I CONTENDED A YEAR AGO AS A TICKET PRICE FOR AN AIRPLANE RIDE--(YOU OLE TIMERS CAN REMEMBER WHAT I SAID THEN) I AM NOT PERMITTED TO GIVE THE RATE EXACTLY AND I WON'T--I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE RATE WILL APPEAR IN THE USA BANK'S BUT EVIDENTIALLY IT WON'T BE LONG NOW--I WAS MIS-LED ON THE RATE AND I APOLOGIZE FOR INTIMATING THAT EXCESSIVE RATE. THE RATE IS MORE THAN SATISFACTORY AND WILL BE ACCEPTABLE TO ALL BUT THOSE WHO'S THINKING HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY THE HIGH RATE SPECULATED ON. THIS LONG RIDE AND THE SAGA OF THE ELUSIVE DINAR IS FINALLY OVER.

-20-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 just received a call that the ptb are trying to make it happen right now! I did also hear that some of the banks will be staying open after hours when this hits...all we can do is wait.

4-20-2012 Newshound Guru Russell from Oz [new guru] the fact is Iraq doesn’t need to find trillions of dollars to revalue their currency because they don’t have to cash us out...our central banks are going to do that, not Iraq.

Why aren't you standing in line cashing out?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 12

Yup, uh huh... Got it. So if everybody is cashing in, can we get a rate and a location? I'm sure there would be more than a few of us willing to go and verify. No, not directed at the person who brought over this information. In fact, you have my thanks. I'm talking to Okie the Foil Man and his band or merry friends who have some 'secret' information. Better yet, nevermind. I think I'll get more VALID information from watching paint dry.... smdh...

More guru garbage!!! The sad part is that one of these crying wolf idiots will eventually be right and you know what we'll hear? "I told you so" or "I called it first", not that anyone will care.

Just drove past my branch bank on the way home yesterday. No lines around the block of mobs trying to cash in.

Yup, uh huh... Got it. So if everybody is cashing in, can we get a rate and a location? I'm sure there would be more than a few of us willing to go and verify. No, not directed at the person who brought over this information. In fact, you have my thanks. I'm talking to Okie the Foil Man and his band or merry friends who have some 'secret' information. Better yet, nevermind. I think I'll get more VALID information from watching paint dry.... smdh...

The gurus won't give a rate except it's high. They're cashing in to what?

I want what these guys are smoking...then i'll get in line and cash out :lol: if it shows on one bank screen it will show on all bank screens doh

Agree. We may have to wait to the 1st at the earliest to see if it shows up on the official UN currency exchange rate. It's updated on the 1st & 15th of each month.

No Text or email from Adam

No point taking any notice of these type of posts.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Right on. The whole world will know when it happens. Probably the story of the century.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just drove past my branch bank on the way home yesterday. No lines around the block of mobs trying to cash in.

You cannot possibly believe that there will line ups at the banks! There are not enough people invested to make line ups at the banks, any banks, in any city, on any one day at any one time. There just are not enough of us out there the make that kind of scenario. I find it ridiculous that some people see that as a possibility.

smee2

You cannot possibly believe that there will line ups at the banks! There are not enough people invested to make line ups at the banks, any banks, in any city, on any one day at any one time. There just are not enough of us out there the make that kind of scenario. I find it ridiculous that some people see that as a possibility.

smee2

I agree Smee...in the small town where I live, there are only 2 that have invested in the IQD....me and another guy...and that is only because we were contractors in Middle East. I've told several other people, but they weren't interested at all. Oh well..... GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1

jeepguy {new guru --too you you :P } has confermed the iraqi folks are cashing in ---- > from my souces from wayyyyy outta in a space --- :blink: has turned the hubble telescope around pointed it too the central bank area and YES YES YES i can see it now noooowwwww looking looking i see them alrighty folks are really going too thebanking area ---- i can`t believe it ---this is sooo new that adam hasn`t seen this information yet ,,, looks as though the iraqi folks are truly cash-in their hard earned ----- u.s. dollars for ------- > using zoom on telescope -----> yes i see it lower denominations WOW they are turning in the large united states dollars for lower united states dollars --------> that`s right dinar vets and other dinar people from other planets { jeepguy { new guru ---too you you } has seen the iraqi folks cashin large u.s.dollars for lower u.s.dollars ----- :P returning the telescope too original orbit and getting grounded again --- untill the next time guru too you - you jeepguy out ---------- :huh:

• Upvote 1

if it's not on the CBI website then it is not reconized as a tradable currency, thus there is no RV.

One other thing....I did confirm that the information that appears on FOREX is NOT live for USD/IQD until it becomes a tradable currency. No link but you can pick up the phone and call any of the major brokerage houses and they will verify and explain in detail. I called Charles Schwab in New York. 866-855-9102 is the number so that should be just as good as a link.

• Upvote 1