Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA's Greatest Speech moments

DiveDeepSix

LOL thought I'd throw another one out there to bang the beehive. I can't remember who it was that said he wasn't a Muslim, but if he isn't he sure knows a lot about it!

Long video, but quite enlightening:

Please watch the video and, if it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable that this person is the president of our nation, please let me know. I would also be curious to know why it doesn't. I am also curious why we stopped being a Christian nation only after Obama became president???

Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece

I guess this video lays to rest any questions as to where our President stands on religion.

This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks.

Watch it now before it gets pulled from the Internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

Just roaming the threads tonight, kinda of hard to get some shut eyes. Any way I've seen this before and it just eats me up how this administration is so deceiving to the people.

When I view articles as such, I get disgusted and hope and pray that our nation will make better changes in the coming election. VOTE, get out and VOTE...

Thanks for the post, unfortunatly i would'nt waste my time watching ANYTHING Obama has to say.....or anything he has said in the past, tell the people what they want to hear, then do what you want anyway,thats just the way he is, and will always be........JMO

God Bless

Gooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, unfortunatly i would'nt waste my time watching ANYTHING Obama has to say.....or anything he has said in the past, tell the people what they want to hear, then do what you want anyway,thats just the way he is, and will always be........JMO

God Bless

Gooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

JMO, but the only thing I think that he got right during his tenure as President is to acknowledge a person like Pat Summit...

• Upvote 1

I thought this was a joke page? I expected it to be blank! laugh.gif

I am looking forward to his concession speech in November! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

No time to watch anything further about him. I learned enough before he was elected. I hoped my fears would have been proven unwarranted, but alas, he has had over 3 years to demonstrate his leadership, views, beliefs, and policies, and it is far worse than I could have imagined.

I didn't in 2008, but now I am all-in for "Hope-and-Change" (of the current elite lack-of-leadership residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.)

• Upvote 3

I thought this was a joke page? I expected it to be blank! laugh.gif

I am looking forward to his concession speech in November! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

No time to watch anything further about him. I learned enough before he was elected. I hoped my fears would have been proven unwarranted, but alas, he has had over 3 years to demonstrate his leadership, views, beliefs, and policies, and it is far worse than I could have imagined.

I didn't in 2008, but now I am all-in for "Hope-and-Change" (of the current elite lack-of-leadership residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.)

LOL, like the book of greatest moments, just has a cover no content! I hear ya!

Just roaming the threads tonight, kinda of hard to get some shut eyes. Any way I've seen this before and it just eats me up how this administration is so deceiving to the people.

When I view articles as such, I get disgusted and hope and pray that our nation will make better changes in the coming election. VOTE, get out and VOTE...

But he promised the most transparent administration, ever!

That did not happen, go figure. laugh.gif Chicago politics at their best.

• Upvote 1

But he promised the most transparent administration, ever!

That did not happen, go figure. laugh.gif Chicago politics at their best.

He has been the most transparent president we've had in decades. He proves beyond the shadow of doubt that they're not in office with our best interest at hand but in office solely for their own personal gain of power/wealth. Look at all the corruption right out in the open now. I now know that I can put to rest questioning whether our politicians are corrupt or not.

• Upvote 1

I think that the American people has been blind sided by Obama from the start. He took out our prayers in our schools, he had quoted the Bible like it was the devils road map that many of good/great people I know

live day to day by. I know our great Americans are and have woke up, but he is still in office. I have signed all impeachment papers that my good Dinar families bring to this forum, but he is still in office. I have

emailed friends, and family so they can do their part as well, but he is still in office.

It seems that this is the worst president that America has had, and he is still in office. He stated about where he came from "Kenya" and supported his people who ran in office in Kanya, and still he is in office.

I do think we need to take a more in side approach with Obama. We need to go to our officials, our congress men, we need to see what he has on whom ever is keeping this men in office. If any of my DV family

has any idea's of what or whom to speak to I will speak raise my voice as load as it will go. I love my America! Don't let Obama take it from us! I still say Obama was born and raised to take United States down!

He needs to be taken out of OUR OFFICE, THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OFFICE. This should be personnel for every single America to get Obama out of office, for us, for our children, and their children's,

children. Obama will take the United States so far down that it will be hard to breath in our own air. Please I will do my part, any ideas let me know. I hate when I see somebody write "wake up sheep" or wake

up America. We are awake, but like I said before, if anybody has more of an inside approach to getting Obama out of OUR United States office of president. Let me know. My voice will go out to protect my

follow Americans that don't have a voice or is to scared to do it own their own.

• Upvote 2

I think that the American people has been blind sided by Obama from the start. He took out our prayers in our schools, he had quoted the Bible like it was the devils road map that many of good/great people I know

live day to day by. I know our great Americans are and have woke up, but he is still in office. I have signed all impeachment papers that my good Dinar families bring to this forum, but he is still in office.

Not supporting Obama, but prayer in school was abolished decades before he ever became President...

He has made plenty of mistakes during his tenure as President to blame him for without making stuff up that he had absolutely nothing to do with...

• Upvote 1

Well now, he hasn't blazed a trail to put prayer back in school either, has he . For that matter a large number of schools don't bother with "the pledge" every day. The part about "and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, under GOD, INDIVISABLE", is just too tough for the libs to accept, apparently. It's all by design, so subtle with the media, both written and air so complicent. I'm just sayin'.....

• Upvote 1

Well now, he hasn't blazed a trail to put prayer back in school either, has he . For that matter a large number of schools don't bother with "the pledge" every day. The part about "and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, under GOD, INDIVISABLE", is just too tough for the libs to accept, apparently. It's all by design, so subtle with the media, both written and air so complicent. I'm just sayin'.....

Again, not supporting Obama, but those decisions were made by the US Supreme Court decades ago... Like in the 1960's...

Why not blame every POTUS since then for not challenging and trying to have the decision changed???

In regards to the Pledge of Allegiance... You do realize that the US Congress is what caused the problem in the first place when they changed it to add the that phrase in the early 1950's, right???

If they hadn't made that change, then every student would most likely be stating the Pledge of Allegiance to this day in every US public school...

• Upvote 1