Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1.3 Million For Sale

AKReindeer

Howdy! Need quick funds for spring planting. Will sell 40 x 25K (Unc. - DinarTrade Envelope) plus 30 x 10K and bonus 10 x 50 notes (Ebay purchase w/document, bought from Old Dominion Enterprises LLC)

Asking $1200 (usd) for the package. I will pay U.S. Postal overnight. Paypal is okay. Will also accept money order or bank wire (will deduct $20 from purchase price to cover your wire fee).

We are long time locals in our area - can provide you with reputable business contacts if you need them for peace-of-mind.

PM if interested. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Would you consider COD?

************@gmail.com

If you wish to give out your email, please go to the posters profile page and post it there.

Do NOT post email addresses in open forum - against the rules.

Edited by TexasGranny
Remove email

I will pay right now with paypal if you want to sell for $1100, that is all I have. Just let me know and I will give you paypal address to send invoice to.

Aren't you trying to sell 9 million dinar at 1K/each?

Not meaning to call you out on anything, but I'm just curious that you are doing both sell and buy.... If you are a dealer then I can understand.

But thank you for your interest - I am standing on the 1200 plus free shipping. That's around 920/mil - very good deal IMHO.

I would be careful if I were you. This guy "WAYRE" already has an open thread where he's wanting to sell 9 million dinar for 1k each, only accepting "money order and cashier's check".

On flip side, now he wants to BUY the dinars for $1100, but wants to use paypal. This just doesn't make any sense at all.

Either this guy is a scammer or a con artist trying to rip you off by using paypal that's not associated with CONFIRMED ADDRESS, only later to find out you've been duped when real card holder files a claim on you.

I may be wrong, but I'm just trying to help since I had bad experience on ebay in the past.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I would be careful if I were you. This guy "WAYRE" already has an open thread where he's wanting to sell 9 million dinar for 1k each, only accepting "money order and cashier's check".

On flip side, now he wants to BUY the dinars for $1100, but wants to use paypal. This just doesn't make any sense at all.

Either this guy is a scammer or a con artist trying to rip you off by using paypal that's not associated with CONFIRMED ADDRESS, only later to find out you've been duped when real card holder files a claim on you.

I may be wrong, but I'm just trying to help since I had bad experience on ebay in the past.

Thank you for the warning. That's what I've always liked about DV - people watch out for each other here. I'm not in dire straits so don't need to rush into any potential problems. Take care..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Wow, I have already sold the 9 million I have and realized I have sold too much...I am a scammer? You are an idiot...plain and simple. Did you know that paypal takes a 3% cut of money and they also tax you at the end of the year...I am a scammer? Your an idiot. Do your research before you make remarks about someone else. If someone is willing to sell their dinar using paypal, I will buy it like that...it doesnt make my cost for buying it any higher, just makes the seller not have as much on their sale. That is why I dont sell with paypal, but I will buy with paypal...you are most likely one of these sites that sell dinar and call everyone a scammer because they dont buy from you...yes, you are ignorant and annoying, now go away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Wow, I have already sold the 9 million I have and realized I have sold too much...I am a scammer? You are an idiot...plain and simple. Did you know that paypal takes a 3% cut of money and they also tax you at the end of the year...I am a scammer? Your an idiot. Do your research before you make remarks about someone else. If someone is willing to sell their dinar using paypal, I will buy it like that...it doesnt make my cost for buying it any higher, just makes the seller not have as much on their sale. That is why I dont sell with paypal, but I will buy with paypal...you are most likely one of these sites that sell dinar and call everyone a scammer because they dont buy from you...yes, you are ignorant and annoying, now go away.

Yah, I kow what you mean. I sold my dinars with paypal and they took money for a transaction fee. Any transaction I do now is with a cashier check or money order.

• Downvote 3

Wayre is right you should do some more research. Is that not how the big dealer also do business? They dont sell using paypal, but you can send them a money order or check. You seem to be ignorant as wayre said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

He did say that all he had was 1100. If he just sold 9mill. I would think he would have more than 1100. He is wanting to buy for less than he sold for.

Now, if you are in business, that is the nature of it, buy low, sell high. His comment about how much he had sounded suspect to me as well.

Not saying he is a scammer, but when someone says something that causes me to pause, then everything else they say has the same impact.

No dog in this fight, just my .02

• Upvote 2

Nerves are frayed in this investment, and yes there are a lot of scammers just waiting to get their share of the 5-finger discounts. Not saying anyone here is a scammer.

I just don't do COD and 1200 is what the package is going for with free shipping. If someone wanted to do a wire, I said I would deduct $20 from the asking price. I guess I should add that I would also deduct $20 to help offset the paypal fees. So that would make the package $1180 with free postal express shipping if paying by paypal or bankwire.

Costs 1180 per mil from most of the dealers - so buyer would basically be getting a bonus of 300,000 dinar.

Still have the 1.3 million available.

Thanks all!

**** WARNING ****

I will pay right now with paypal if you want to sell for $1100, that is all I have. Just let me know and I will give you paypal address to send invoice to.

Yah, I kow what you mean. I sold my dinars with paypal and they took money for a transaction fee. Any transaction I do now is with a cashier check or money order.

Wayre is right you should do some more research. Is that not how the big dealer also do business? They dont sell using paypal, but you can send them a money order or check. You seem to be ignorant as wayre said.

The above/below members posting in this thread are using the same IP Address. BEWARE when doing business with them!!

wayre

onetoone

mindondinar/dinaronmind

-

• Upvote 3

**** WARNING ****

The above/below members posting in this thread are using the same IP Address. BEWARE when doing business with them!!

wayre

onetoone

mindondinar/dinaronmind

-

Thanks Markinsa! hahaha...Why am I not surprised? I mean the time comment was left, time this ****** bag joined this site and the wording tell that this ****** is obviously here to scam people. I wonder why you would want to buy dinar for a higher price when you already had 9 million dinars in possession? hmmm?? sold everything? yea sure, no one believes you

I have accepted an offer from a reputable member and everything is going through smoothly.

Thank you for keeping on the alert as well. It's extra work for the mods, but doing things like IP checks, in particular in the Buy/Sell Dinar section, is a good thing and very much appreciated. There have been way too many people scammed in this and other investments. Every little bit helps.

Now let's hope for an RV sometime this year..... sooner than later would be nice.

Edited by AKReindeer
  • Upvote 1

dealers have a business reputation to upkeep anybody on this site no offense but is fly by night and you have no business reputation to ruin if you should scam us. thats why people are more trusworty of a dealer. a dealer screws you you can go around on the internet trashing his name. joe blow from this site screws me and im outta luck.

• Downvote 1