Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

things we are waiting on...

cummins82

So I keep reading that Iraq is making progress and that we are getting closer to an RV... I have been around this website since late 2009 and I remember in spring of 2010 when the elections went down and how it was Maliki, then it was Allawi then a recount and then ultimately Maliki. Then he had to sit his ministries which we are still waiting on... It seems to me and this is my question: Has it not been 2 years since we have been waiting for the HCL, Chapter 7, and the last 3 ministries to be seated? How are we making progress if we are still waiting on things we have been waiting on for 2 years? Everyone agrees that we are still waiting on those 3 things regardless of what website you go to or who you talk to.

and IMHO, there are a lot of really good sales men/women on these message boards...

• Upvote 3

The cbi doesnt need any of those. they could rv whenever they feel like it. while some argue it makes since to have those complete, those things wont make a rv automatically happen. The cbi has been planning on rd, and now have decided to delay a while. so now maybe their attention is to add value to the dinar.

Like i said the cbi can rv aytime, just need to communicate with the goi. they dont need approval by anyone. the entire reason they had a draft law to delete the zeroes, is to get parliament to vote for a new currency, which we dont want

in factif theres a rv, i expect it before ch7 is released and before the hcl.

imo, you rv before you open the flood gates. not after.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2