Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got the e-mail alert from Dongmasters....

Luigi1

From another site....

4-17-2012 Guru 8Ball China is sitting on all currency's they compete by devaluing each others currency's to stay competitive. The change on Friday was China's attempt to become or compete against the US, 1 cent adjustment on a day can add up quickly especially when the RMB is worth 15 cents I believe...China pulled the peg...let the currency adjustments begin, as an example as China rises South Korea rises, as China rises Vietnam Dong will rise, etc. China pushes the Asia buttons. It's done.

Vietnam’s Central bank buys $6.23 bln for national reservePosted: April 11, 2012 in Asian Currency Markets

VietFinanceNews.com – The State Bank of Vietnam has used around VND130 trillion to buy $6.23 billion worth of foreign currencies from banking systems for the national reserve.

First it was Burma, then China. now Vietnam & SK next.

I already priced a round trip ticket to Vietnam...over $6,000.

In country cash in only.

The gurus don't give any exact rates yet.

Anyone able to varify before everyone flies in from all over the world to cash in..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

$6,000.00......that would wipe out my profit...but it would be a cool trip :D

Same here. I would break even at 1 cent RV. It would pay for a nice vacation.

RV in country only from what I heard. VND is not int'l traded yet.

Korean Air lines & Thai Air Lines have the best deals out of S.F. CA.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3