Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

another new day...anyone have something new to add?...a little research has come up with the Budwig Diet for cancer...of course nothing is 100% the answer but the protocol sounds reasonable...limited diet, however, the benefits might be above and beyond what we hope for...

(edited)

You can always be sure of one thing: The digestive system is the interstate of the body that gets rid of toxic cancer causing radicals that want to do harm to our bodies......The longer something sits in there it fermints and becomes toxic to the linning. The faster anything can get from point A...mouth to point B....commode the better off you will be. The additives processed in foods now days are poison when mixed with others creating reactions casuing short term and long term illness even death. W e need to pay closer attention to how the amounts of food eaten compared to the amount of waste eliminated. If this system is running right a person will have a better day without taken so much medication.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

All from Dr. Oz today.

1. Secret Swimsuit Slimdown Drink Recipe

Combine 1 C grapefruit juice, 2 tsp apple cider vinegar, and 1 tsp honey. Drink this combination before every meal. Apple cider vinegar helps you burn and break down fat. This drink combination also burns away your fat, literally. Drink it 3 x per day before meals.

Goldie

Thanks Goldie!

What is the saying...never to thin or too rich? (I think Kate Moss is beyond that)

I am told to always use "BRAGG'S" organic apple cider. It is cloudy and has the real-stuff in it! "Certified Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized and 5% acidity. Contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules". (From the Bragg.com website)

I know people who use the same recipe as above, but make tea out of ground cinnamon in place of the grapefruit juice.

Does anyone know of a cure for Asthma?

Hypnosis. Asthma is emotionally based. It sounds bizarre, but I have seen in work!

A couple more...

Sore throat- "Throat Coat Tea" by Traditional Medicinals. It has slippery elm bark, and I think tastes great.

To prevent sea sickness...

eat green olives in brine. This was passed down from my great grandfather from the 1800's (a medical Dr in England). As the saying goes, "If you haven't been sea sick, you haven't spent much time at sea". I was raised on boats before I could walk and have seldom been sea sick (though it does happen), but never when eating green olives. I always keep green olives at the house and take them out on the boat when going offshore.

Word of wisdom: Pregnancy always brings heartburn and distress from foods and drinks during the 9 months. There is a natural way to relieve it instead of taking tums, rolaids or over the counter meds. Try good old Papaya enzymes. It comes from papaya fruit and it works wonders for sour stomach, digestion, heartburn. Just chew up several of these. They will not hurt you because there is no chemicals involved. Try you will be surprised.

Looking for treatment for inflamed hemroids. It's not a personal problem but for a relative.

cgbrown:: found one for you: Buy some witch hazel or some pads with witch hazel on it and apply it to swollen area. Witch Hazel is an astringent and will reduce your imflamation and swelling. Do not consume excessive coffee, strong spiced foods, beer or colas during this timeSalt can also cause the veins in the swollen area to bulge. Also cutting a vitamin E capsule and applying this to the inside and outside of the anus generiously will help with pain and healing also the itching...Aloe Vera will also help with the burning sensation.

cgbrown:: found one for you: Buy some witch hazel or some pads with witch hazel on it and apply it to swollen area. Witch Hazel is an astringent and will reduce your imflamation and swelling. Do not consume excessive coffee, strong spiced foods, beer or colas during this timeSalt can also cause the veins in the swollen area to bulge. Also cutting a vitamin E capsule and applying this to the inside and outside of the anus generiously will help with pain and healing also the itching...Aloe Vera will also help with the burning sensation.

Thanks Heavyduty053, will pass the info along.

here is another idea...having swallowed poison (let's hope this never happens), mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon mustard in a cup of warm water and swallow, this will provoke vomiting...I know sounds gross but every little bit of 'home' remedies we come up with may help someone later down the road...have a happy day...

I have been looking for a great home remedies book for awhile without success. I want one that has pretty much anything in it for most common ailments. That way when the kids get sick or have a problem I can quickly take care of it. Common cures for common problems all in one book that actually works. I have found that a lot of books have exotic and hard to find ingredients or they help but don't cure the problem. I don't know if this kind of book is out there but maybe someone knows of one.

Did you know that apple cider vinegar or garlic cloves can be used to disolve non cancerious moles and warts. Ruf up the area with a finer nail file or something like. Do not hurt the skin around it. The center needs to be loosened so it can disolve it. Use three times a day for several weeks and you should see the mole dry up and flake off little by little.

Did you know that apple cider vinegar or garlic cloves can be used to disolve non cancerious moles and warts. Ruf up the area with a finer nail file or something like. Do not hurt the skin around it. The center needs to be loosened so it can disolve it. Use three times a day for several weeks and you should see the mole dry up and flake off little by little.

Thanks Heavy!!! That is helpful...looking for more to add to this list....

:blink: me mum...said to eat Bananas....didn't really know why until it was me time... it worked okay...but me ish still got cravings for Pickles.... :blink:
  • Upvote 1

I found that essential oils have great benefits for everyday life.

Lemon contains 68% dilimonene, a powerful antioxidant, has cleansing properties, and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function.

Lemon oil: massage oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and help eliminate waste from the cells.

Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.

Here's another, fill a bowl with cold water, add 2-3 drops of lemon oil and drench fruit in water to preserve shelf life. ;)

Just a note; lemon oil should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 12 hours.

For poor blood circulation-put your feet up every so often...Take simple exercises...also, massage feet for one minute every so often...Try Vitamin B12, this vitamin has a multitude of benefits...

did you know, Artichokes are deemed an excellent food for diabetes..They will trigger the body to release larger amounts of insulin...

• Upvote 1

bump...Hey Heavy, have you got anything new to add?...

Linda i guess you and i are pretty much the only ones interested in adding material. Let me do some digging and see what i can come up with.

• Upvote 1

Linda i guess you and i are pretty much the only ones interested in adding material. Let me do some digging and see what i can come up with.

yep, it sure looks that way...somes are even giving me negs because of trying to keep this one going...oh my :o whatever shall I do!!!... :D Thanks Heavy, for starting this anyhow...got some very interesting input from the few that posted...I will continue to do what I can if others join in...hope you have a really wonderful week...

• Upvote 1