Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

Lord Dinar , at least till the election is over Mary Jane needs to stay underground ;) I understand the need to be stoned during this administration but we need people to be mobile and clear headed enough to get rid of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Patty, not sure that is the answer....

Not sure it's not either, it is an all natural herb of the earth.....4 yrs ago the right side of my face was totally paralyzed, for 96 days a muscle did not move....well I partook of a little herb one night and the next day my face started twitching....the next night I smoked just a little more I woke up the next day and my face was almost normal....... I am not pot head and it is rare that I partake but it DOES have benefits, just saying...

• Upvote 1

bama, not saying there may not be some benefits in weed, just saying not sure if that is the answer...believe there are other natural ways of taking care of afflictions to the body...thank you for your response...

LD - correct...sun is very beneficial...I try to get 10-15 min. per day...sometimes not always able but certainly try to soak up some sunshine daily...great benefits and the best Vita D you can find...Thanks for your post...

Hey Ladies, Linda and Bamagirl, you have every right in saying that my answer may not be the right answer. And no offense taken by me. ;)

I do know of several people who have benefited from this plant. In fact Bama someone with the same situation you were in.

I do not know anyone who's child might have cancer and used this as a cure. It would be wonderful if they could find a cure for any cancer. IMO I think they have a cure. But that's a whole different story.

In a sarcastic kinda of way I believe the world would be a calmer/ mellow place to live in. I believe this plant has that effect on you. And if it was passed I think it would be abused... more than beneficial. ;)

So onward with more natural cures....:D

I think weed would be abused too if it were legal but it would be much better than the prescription drugs, alcohol and controlled substances that are killing people daily and highly abused.....better than zanax and prozac for your nerves also....

Nicole333, thanks for that information on the Genostim for arthritis. My father has a bad case of arthritis in one his ankle and is struggling to walk for long periods. In fact we purchased him a walker to help him get around. I will for sure look into this. ;)

Your welcome!! My brother-in-law is taking Genostim now... he had a broken ankle 25 plus years ago and arthritis set in. He is a mail carrier and his ankle was hurting bad. He's been on it for 2 weeks and no more pain.

I hope your father is feeling lots better soon!! :D

The other day my grand daughter stepped into a fire ant bed and got bitten about 15 to 20 stings on both feet while in the front yard, she came in the house screaming to the top of her lungs. My first thought was let cold water run on her feet while looking for some alcohol. Didn't have any so i thought i would use the Apple Cider Vinager so i soaked it in a paper towel and wrapped it aroung her foot and immediately she stopped crying the stinging went away after a few minutes and she was outside playing again. After about an hour i ask her if her foot hurt she said no and the next day her foot looked almost as if nothing had happened.

The other day my grand daughter stepped into a fire ant bed and got bitten about 15 to 20 stings on both feet while in the front yard, she came in the house screaming to the top of her lungs. My first thought was let cold water run on her feet while looking for some alcohol. Didn't have any so i thought i would use the Apple Cider Vinager so i soaked it in a paper towel and wrapped it aroung her foot and immediately she stopped crying the stinging went away after a few minutes and she was outside playing again. After about an hour i ask her if her foot hurt she said no and the next day her foot looked almost as if nothing had happened.

We keep coming back to that apple cider vinegar...this has so much beneficial use for so many things...I am checking further into it to see additional health benefits against diseases and basic afflictions...

Patty and Bama, thank you for your response, I agree that if legal, weed would be abused...and that is a shame...people just don't understand discipline and self control... :( it is sad...

• Upvote 1

Ooh I'll add to the apple cider vinegar trend. Not only do I use it for weight management, but I mix equal parts ACv and aztec clay for a face mask. It does pull more, and will make your face red, but subsides within a half hour. Stinky, but makes the skin oh so smooth :) **Leave on until dry and cracking

Peppermint for Camomile Tea are good for a stomach ache...you can also suck on a piece of ice or ginger for an upset stomach...

No comments for a few days on this page...anyone have anything new to add for our natural cures page?...

Earache - a drop of warm Eucalyptus Oil in the ear. If susceptible to infection take Vitamin A and Niacin. Ear ringing: try Thiamin... :)

AloeElite: A natural internal supplement for healing digestive disoders internally. IBS irritible bowel syndrone, colitis and other disorders that occur from waste moving to slow thru your system. AloeElite can be found at most health food stores and may help give relief and actually cure the disoders if used proper and long enough.

Thanks Heavy....appreciate the post....we keep trying to keep this going...anyone else have something to contribute?...would like to hear from everyone with your helpful hints...

All from Dr. Oz today.

1. Secret Swimsuit Slimdown Drink Recipe

Combine 1 C grapefruit juice, 2 tsp apple cider vinegar, and 1 tsp honey. Drink this combination before every meal. Apple cider vinegar helps you burn and break down fat. This drink combination also burns away your fat, literally. Drink it 3 x per day before meals.

2. De-Bloat Mocktail Recipe

Another reason for belly bloat is having a diet that’s high in salt. To create Dr Oz’s De-Bloat Mocktail, blend 1 C low-sugar pomegranate juice, 1 lime, 1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce and ¼ C ginger-ale. The Tabasco sauce contains capsaicin to help burn belly fat and the pomegranate juice contains magnesium to counteract salt.

3. Anti-Bloat Chocolate Berry Smoothie Recipe

Constipation may cause belly bloat because when you don’t go every day, you feel distended. To make Dr Oz’s Anti-Bloat Chocolate Berry Smoothie mix 1 C strawberries, 1 C raspberries, 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips and 1 C almond milk. Add in 1 C of ice and blend.

The berries contain fiber to help you go. The caffeine in the chocolate stimulates the bowels. Drink this every time you’re blocked up.

4. Swimsuit Slim down Salad Recipe

Mix 1 bunch of dandelion greens (washed, dried and torn into bite-sized pieces), 1 C watermelon (cubed) and parsley. The dandelion greens contain proteins to satiate you. The watermelon has amino acid to help break down fat and sugar and to promote lean muscle. Eat this salad in the middle of the day.

For the salad dressing, combine 2 tsp olive oil, ½ tsp lemon juice and salt and pepper (to taste.)

My own comment:

Omega oils 3, 6 9 (for example UDO's oil) found at Vitamin World helps break down body fat.

Goldie

Thank you Goldie...slimming down is always a good idea, unless you are already nice & slim.... :)

Linda, summer is coming, the RV is coming, sandy beaches on luxurious islands....3 good reasons right there. ;)

Linda, summer is coming, the RV is coming, sandy beaches on luxurious islands....3 good reasons right there. ;)

:lol::lol: Goldie, I love the summer time...but then I love everyday...winter, summer, spring and fall...life is good!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

From the video: Cancer Cure, Baking Soda, Molasses and water.

"I am not a Doctor, Doctors only Know What DRUG Companies TEACH THEM, Their are over 20 CURES for CANCER, One

Medical Doctor said CHEMO had a 3% Sucess Rate, See Vito Site He Cured His CANCER in 5 DAYS see his PROTOCOL

at www.PHKILLSCANCEER.com, http://phkillscancer.com/,to keep up STRENGTH make sure you also take Potassium,

Everyone should keep PH 7 - 8, if You get Cancer

take enough baking soda & molasses to keep PH above 8"

very simple protocol.

Using High PH with Baking Soda

Back Porch News: Relief from common cold.

No one really knows what causes the common cold. But my grandmammy had a simple cure. Whenever the symptoms of a CC appeared she would eat 5-6 green onion. One after the other. Green leaves especially. And the cold never got worse.

In recent years I too have tried this remedy: I have eaten a bunch of green onions after suffering with common cold for 3 or 4 days and within the hour I could tell it was working. Now I've learned to start eating green onions immediately at the onset of a cold.

Firm believe in use of ACV, check out The BRAGG company website for all kinds of remedies.. Best recommendation is 2 tablespoons ACV in 8 oz glass of water before each meal.

DinarMillionaire... I've heard about keeping your ph level in that range. Who would of guess a simple remedy would help cure cancer. I've started checking into this remedy about a couple of months ago, I wish I would of heard of this 4 yrs ago, I've never would of started any chemical medication. We tend to put so much trust in the doctors, we forget about the natural, simple remedies.

Very good information. ;)