Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

Thanks Tiff and Heavy...appreciate the info...will check it out and try....

Linda, check out Renew Life detox products. They have over a dozen kinds, anywhere between 7-21 days, though I prefer the 14 day total body cleanse (organic) It's gentler. Also, a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar and a dash of honey everyday works great!

Also, if you add ground ginger (about 1 teaspoon) to Heavy's mixture, it's a very good detoxifier. Just add it a few minutes before you get in as the smell can be strong.

• Upvote 1

Accidentally negged ya, fix it on your next post. Loved your drawing!

No remedies to add, but I do appreciate what's been contributed. Would love a serious fix for stress & anxiety attacks & depression & diabetic neuropathy tho!

KK

(edited)

Accidentally negged ya, fix it on your next post. Loved your drawing!

No remedies to add, but I do appreciate what's been contributed. Would love a serious fix for stress & anxiety attacks & depression & diabetic neuropathy tho!

KK

Good Morning KiaKaha! For depression, b-12, folic acid and trytophan are a good combination, as the combination help balance serotonin levels. You might also benefit from Noo Tropics (which are cognitive enhancement supplements) For anxiety, Kava. Comes in a tea or a capsule, small doses on a daily basis.

Edited by Tiffani929
  • Upvote 1

Garlic has many uses besides cooking. Another remedy for bee stings is a glove of garlic. Break open the glove and squeeze out the juice and rub as soon as you can on a the bee sting. It absorbs the toxin from the sting instantly. Pain free. My grandmother taught me this one.

Lavender has many great uses. If you can get Lavender in essential oils it will work on minor burns, apply 2-3 drops to affected area. Relieves dry or chapped skin by rubbing it on the area. Reduce or minimize scar tissue by massaging it on or around the area. Massage into the back of the neck or the bottom of the feet for calming. And last and not least, a few drops on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen you laundry.

I use a lot of oils and one of my favorite is Frankincense, it has a sweet, warm balsamic aroma that is stimulating to the mind. Useful for improving one's spiritual connection and comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress. It also an ingredient in skincare products for aging and dry skin.

This is an awesome thread with tons of wonderful information. Thanks HeavyDuty53.

• Upvote 1

Ive seen where they were talking about tonsilitis and or sore throats, and wanted to put in this suggestion, as it has alwaays worked for me. And it was a hand me down health cure from my grandmother and my mom. At the first feeling of getting a sore throat or tonsilitis broil in oven or double toast bread to very crisp (like couton texture) eat it without anything on it so it scratches the throat helping to clean of germs and mucus. then follow with hot tea. Works great, I have had tonsilitis many many times and I have also used this if feeling like an irritation is begining in ears.

Great stuff, keep it going....

Thank you to everyone for sharing ideas which work for them. I, too, believe nature provides solutions.

My husband developed massive headaches which kept him bed ridden over the Christmas holiday. Found this recipe - 2 tsp. unfiltered apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp. honey in 8 oz. water - it took the pain.

I've eaten up to 4 stalks of celery when I feel my heart trying to race - calms it within minutes.

For those with air quality issues, I second Tiffani's Himalayan salt lamp idea - I've used this for years, and its de ionizing properties are real.

We're following a natural regimen in food intake - it's made a world of difference.

I do hope this topic continues. I know I'll benefit.

• Upvote 1

I have a young nephew who has had a multitude of warts on his fingers, tried many things for years with no solution.

Soaked his hands in epsom salt and water for 10-15 minutes a day for about a week...all are GONE!

Also apple cider vinegar makes the body the right acid/alkaline and will prevent many sicknesses. If the body is the right acid/alkaline it will naturally fight off whatever germs it comes in contact with.

So... mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a little honey for taste in a glass of water and drink as a tea each day, you get used to the taste and actually begin to look forward to it, as it eases many digestive ailments also. This keeps the body at the right acidity long term.

• Upvote 4

I have a young nephew who has had a multitude of warts on his fingers, tried many things for years with no solution.

Soaked his hands in epsom salt and water for 10-15 minutes a day for about a week...all are GONE!

Also apple cider vinegar makes the body the right acid/alkaline and will prevent many sicknesses. If the body is the right acid/alkaline it will naturally fight off whatever germs it comes in contact with.

So... mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a little honey for taste in a glass of water and drink as a tea each day, you get used to the taste and actually begin to look forward to it, as it eases many digestive ailments also. This keeps the body at the right acidity long term.

Thanks Moto, will try the apple cider vinegar and honey...appreciate the post...

(edited)

It's awesome to see that so many people know the benefits of apple cider vinegar. I only use Bragg's (you want organic raw not filtered) For those that can't stand the taste and or smell, Swanson makes great ACV capsules. I personally like the vinegar, but it's still an option for those that may not be able to drink it.

Edited by Tiffani929
  • Upvote 2

It's awesome to see that so many people know the benefits of apple cider vinegar. I only use Bragg's (you want organic raw not filtered) For those that can't stand the taste and or smell, Swanson makes great ACV capsules. I personally like the vinegar, but it's still an option for those that may not be able to drink it.

Thanks Tiff

• Upvote 1

I love reading all of your natural suggestions...thank you!

I recently discovered Genostim..it is a peptide. My mom has been in the house for the last 1 1/2 years due to weakness, arthritus and bad knees. A friend told me that it worked miracles for her back pain. I got my mom on it and in 1 week she was able to go to the store and lunch with some of her friends. This might not sound like much but if you could see the before and after I think it is a miracle. She's been using it for 1 month now and she is able to go out couple of times a week.

They also make the product for animals called gift of life. My friend's English Mastiff had bad knees and hips. She would go weekly for hydratherapy with not much improvement. I week on the Gift for life and she is now climbing stairs and very playful.

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Nicole333, thanks for that information on the Genostim for arthritis. My father has a bad case of arthritis in one his ankle and is struggling to walk for long periods. In fact we purchased him a walker to help him get around. I will for sure look into this. ;)

Ditto!

• Upvote 1

Hawthorn Berry and Cayenne are good for the heart.

Hawthorn is capable of producing and restoring normal tone of the heart and improving the integrity of the veins and arteries.

Cayenne has been known to stop heart attacks within 30 seconds. It's a good idea to carry capsules with you, especially if you're active outdoors.

A bottle of my home made wine and a glazed doughnut. I promise after one bottle you will feel no pain . Don't forget , germs can't live in alcohol ! :blink: Oh, the glazed doughnut is for when you finish the bottle you can play ring toss with that special some one. :P

A bottle of my home made wine and a glazed doughnut. I promise after one bottle you will feel no pain . Don't forget , germs can't live in alcohol ! :blink: Oh, the glazed doughnut is for when you finish the bottle you can play ring toss with that special some one. :P

Haha Wine is magical :lol:

cayenne pepper....look it up Google Health Benefits of cayenne pepper

use Xylitol instead of sugar and throw away your sugar and anything that contains ASPARTAME....like diet sodas, sugar free chewing gum, nutrasweet.

XYLITOL is waaaay better for you than Stevia, another popular natural sugar alternative...but xylitol has more added health benefits.

after brushing my teeth with a NON fluoride toothpaste (before bed time), I go to my pantry and put a quarter teaspoon of xylitol in my mouth, swoosh it around and let it dissolve. (please do NOT ever do that with regular sugar!!)

3 reasons why i do this:

1. it creates an alkaline environment in my mouth...and plaque producing germs cannot live or thrive in alkaline.

2. your saliva (spit) goes to work each night whilst you are asleep...and it delivers calcium and other minerals to the surface of your teeth...now it's been discovered that having dissolved Xylitol in your mouth while you're asleep actually turbo boosts your spit in doing that job!! YEAH!!

3. because my mouth has a rather sweet taste...when i go to kiss my lovely wife goodnight...she can of course taste that sweetness...and lemme tell ya....it's not unusual for us to NOT go to sleep right away....and the things we get up to also have natural health benefits. YEAH!!biggrin.gif

I love xylitol! It is a great sweetner that has the real sugar taste without the insulin spikes that sugar, agave and honey can cause. But, make sure you purchase the American version made from Birch trees. You can find it a little cheaper made from corn but it can be GMO corn and you have no way of knowing if it is GMO as most of the cheaper version is imported from China.

Who knew birch trees could taste so good. It can be used in all manner of desserts and recipes so it is totally paleo friendly for those living the paleo lifestyle.

Some of the best medicine is - less stress, deep belly breathing, and lots of laughter...the attitude of the mind has a large part in how your body reacts to physical ailments...along with other remedies this can make major changes...and of course a GOOD diet has a lot to do with that....

Let's see if someone can come up with a natural remedy for toe nail fungus. I have a relative who is in need of a cure. He has a bad liver and the medication they want to put him on is bad for the liver. Looking for something natural or close to a natural cure. ;)

Let's see if someone can come up with a natural remedy for toe nail fungus. I have a relative who is in need of a cure. He has a bad liver and the medication they want to put him on is bad for the liver. Looking for something natural or close to a natural cure. ;)

Tea tree oil, copaiba oil and silver gel used daily :D

Also, depending on how infected, he can use a supplement called "Yeast Cleanse" It clears fungus and candida. 3 capsules twice a day.

All are safe and will not harm liver function.

• Upvote 1