Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

Great information guys and a lot of people are benefiting from this i know i am. I have found much useful remedies on here and writing them down. Keep em coming and thanks a bunch. Open up your secret book of cures from days gone by and let grandma live once give advice that saved bunches of people back when doctors were unaffordable or non existent around where they lived.

Someone inquired about help with Asthma, try these two things:

You can treat your asthma with Ginseng, If taken can help manage and control asthma. Asthma by nature is an inflammatory disease that trys to restrict the airways causing problems. Ginseng is full of anti inflammatory properties that helps contrul the disease.

Another is Magnesium supplements helps open up your lungs air passages. 500 mg taken daily can help widen and keep the bronchial tubes open so they are less likely to an attack of the asthma. As always make sure these supplements don't interfere with other meds or health problems.

• Upvote 1

Someone inquired about help with Asthma, try these two things:

You can treat your asthma with Ginseng, If taken can help manage and control asthma. Asthma by nature is an inflammatory disease that trys to restrict the airways causing problems. Ginseng is full of anti inflammatory properties that helps contrul the disease.

Another is Magnesium supplements helps open up your lungs air passages. 500 mg taken daily can help widen and keep the bronchial tubes open so they are less likely to an attack of the asthma. As always make sure these supplements don't interfere with other meds or health problems.

I'll add that Wild Cherry Bark Extract and Astragalus are also good for respiratory care. Anything with Bromelain is a good anti-inflammatory as well. Himalayan Salt Inhalers are really nice and not expensive (this is not good if you are having an attack, but good for everyday use to clear the lungs)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Heavy for starting this post...there have a quite a few great ideas to glean from...health is a major problem today...don't have any remedies from grandma but and scouring the internet for natural ways to enhance my health...I do know that fast foods and processed foods are soooo bad for the body and am turning more to organic foods...they are beneficial for better health...cinnamon (in moderation) and garlic are good for hypertension...they can help reduce your numbers, but diet is also essential...more fruits and veges are better for you...and the old saying of "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away" holds some truth...there is great benefit in apples...hope we keep this post going...it really is helpful...

Mrdeepc, where do you get HGH/Testosterone therapy and hyperbaric chamber oxygen?...

@ Linda...You can go to a anti-aging doctor and get HGH and Testosterone therapy, About The Hyperbaric Chamber...You may want to ask your General Practitioner. I work offshore on the rigs as a diver and I have to get in one for 1-3 hours after every dive. You can google HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and Hyperbaric chambers facility. Hope that helps you.

• Upvote 1

I want to add a word of wisdom about drinks containing the sugar free ingrediant ASPARTAME. Companies use aspartame to sweeten diet soft drinks, kool aid, etc anything diet. Reseachers have found that aspartame turns to wood alcohol in the body at the bodies temperature. It is proven to cause joint problems, tired muscles, nerve problems. The wood alcohol is hard to pass from the body and builds up if someone drinks several of these diet drinks a day. One case of a woman got so bad that she was confined to a wheel chair because her legs hurt so bad to walk. Her doctor ask her how many of these drinks she drinked a day and she said 3 or 4. After taking her off them for three weeks she was out of the wheel chair and walking again. Her legs no longer hurt and she felt good again. Just a word of wisdom

• Upvote 3

@ Linda...You can go to a anti-aging doctor and get HGH and Testosterone therapy, About The Hyperbaric Chamber...You may want to ask your General Practitioner. I work offshore on the rigs as a diver and I have to get in one for 1-3 hours after every dive. You can google HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and Hyperbaric chambers facility. Hope that helps you.

Thanks Mrdeepc...did that and found the info, appreciate your response...

I want to add a word of wisdom about drinks containing the sugar free ingrediant ASPARTAME. Companies use aspartame to sweeten diet soft drinks, kool aid, etc anything diet. Reseachers have found that aspartame turns to wood alcohol in the body at the bodies temperature. It is proven to cause joint problems, tired muscles, nerve problems. The wood alcohol is hard to pass from the body and builds up if someone drinks several of these diet drinks a day. One case of a woman got so bad that she was confined to a wheel chair because her legs hurt so bad to walk. Her doctor ask her how many of these drinks she drinked a day and she said 3 or 4. After taking her off them for three weeks she was out of the wheel chair and walking again. Her legs no longer hurt and she felt good again. Just a word of wisdom

This stuff is a killer...we all need to stay away from anything containing this ingredient!!!! Even gum!...

I passed a kidney stone yesterday. I got three more on deck. Does anyone know how I can prevent new ones forming.

Also, I got hypertension.

Getting old is depressing

Aloha columbus I like to think of getting older as a privledge and the getting here an awesome ride to say the least. As for kidney stones I have heard that drinking the coconut water will start desolving the stones immediatly' A friend of mine (70's) was schedualed for stone removal and was told about it and drank the water and then they couldn't find the stones in the test before the surgury. All gone, in the matter of 2weeks. and that was maybe 3 times a week he drank it. Yes we have real coconuts here and able bodied men with machette who open them for you at $2 and most stores here I know also sell the coconut water(juice) not the milk. ALSO Coconut oil is said to even reverse dementia. Use it instead of olive as it can stand high heat and it leaves a very nice subtle flavor. Enjoy finding your remedy!

Aloha columbus I like to think of getting older as a privledge and the getting here an awesome ride to say the least. As for kidney stones I have heard that drinking the coconut water will start desolving the stones immediatly' A friend of mine (70's) was schedualed for stone removal and was told about it and drank the water and then they couldn't find the stones in the test before the surgury. All gone, in the matter of 2weeks. and that was maybe 3 times a week he drank it. Yes we have real coconuts here and able bodied men with machette who open them for you at $2 and most stores here I know also sell the coconut water(juice) not the milk. ALSO Coconut oil is said to even reverse dementia. Use it instead of olive as it can stand high heat and it leaves a very nice subtle flavor. Enjoy finding your remedy!

Thanks, I'll give it a try

It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and fish... All before making a human. He made and provided what we'd need before we were born. These are best & more powerful when eaten raw. We're such slow learners...

God left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

God's Pharmacy! Amazing!

A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye... And YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

A Tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart and blood food

Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body..

Avocadoes, Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this? It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).

Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries

Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

--- On Wed, 2/17/10, Daniel Bohn <djbohn7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Onions!!! Very interesting!!!!

To: "Andrea Brundage" <andrea.brundaga@yahoo.com>, "Bash azam" <ssgazem@yahoo.com>, "cynthia" <sis_rodriguez17@yahoo.com>, "david" <rocketmn45@yahoo.com>, "ed miller" <cobra714_4@hotmail.com>, "eldon detour lounge" <egrangersprint0@earthlink.net>, "gary" <mgoosehome@aol.com>, "James Silva" <jamessilva9777@yahoo.com>, "joel" <x62115927525@yahoo.com>, "john kramer" <johnrobert.kramer@yahoo.com>, "Kery Dodge" <kdodge@phillong.com>, "kevin" <kkirbyexp@msn.com>, "Khalid Abduljalil" <khalidabduljalil@hotmail.com>, "larry garrett" <cardadu@aol.com>, "luther edmonds" <lhedmonds@gmail.com>, "marco" <mrtkac4@aol.com>, "mitchell mcfarland" <redpath54@yahoo.com>, "Paul & Britney Bohn" <paulbohn@att.net>, "Phil Ludwig" <philjludwig@msn.com>, "raul" <lrac2736@yahoo.com>, "ray bray shlage lock" <rbray82@peoplepc.com>, "Robert Lawson" <engrral@yahoo.com>, "Rodger Meston" <rmeston@usa.net>, "Ron Petty" <ron@petty-cpa.com>, "RYAN CARLISLE" <uponadarknight@yahoo.com>, "sam broman" <sambro47@yahoo.com>, "sean chapin" <schapin2004@yahoo.com>, "SGT Ruggiero" <snglwtmn31@yahoo.com>, "shaun d willams" <shaundwilliams@yahoo.com>, "Shawn Kennedy" <inkuwaitme@yahoo.com>, "SILVER BINONGIAL" <silvercb@prodigy.net>, "slick" <mchl.hopkins@att.net>, "terry bustos" <tbustos_392@msn.com>, "thomas e bohn" <pipelayer92003@yahoo.com>, "Thomas Johnson" <thomas.johnsonjr@yahoo.com>, "tom in" <tomrosencrants@yahoo.com>, "vic sestokas" <vsestokas@phillong.com>, "wendy" <wendy003@msn.com>, rod@reacos.com

Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 4:24 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Important Subject....especially for those who love to cook and eat ONIONS!!!!!!

ONION

In 1919 when the flu killed 40 million people there was this Doctor that visited the many farmers to see if he could help them combat the flu.

Many of the farmers and their family had contracted it and many died.

The doctor came upon this one farmer and to his surprise, everyone was very healthy. When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the rooms of the home, (probably only two rooms back then). The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under the microscope. She gave him one and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion. It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.

Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in AZ. She said that several years ago many of her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. It must work.. (And no, she is not in the onion business.)

The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place them in bowls around your home. If you work at a desk, place one or two in your office or under your desk or even on top somewhere. Try it and see what happens. We did it last year and we never got the flu.

If this helps you and your loved ones from getting sick, all the better. If you do get the flu, it just might be a mild case..

Whatever, what have you to lose? Just a few bucks on onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is a P. S. to this for I sent it to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied with this most interesting experience about onions:

Weldon,thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmers story...but, I do know that I contacted pneumonia and needless to say I was very ill...I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an onion put one end on a fork and then place the forked end into an empty jar...placing the jar next to the sick patient at night. It said the onion would be black in the

morning from the germs...sure enough it happened just like that...the onion was a mess and I began to feel better.

Another thing I read in the article was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague years ago. They have powerful antibacterial, antiseptic properties.

• Upvote 2

Plain Yogurt is an excellent way to aleve heartburn,

also works great as a sour cream alternative ;)

I've been battling heartburn for 30 years, and I've come to

the conclusion that overeating at meals is the problem...however

even when I'm careful about portions, I sometimes suffer.

Plain Yogurt works immediately, and it aint bad for ya :D

I also have been on Heartburn medication for over 10 years

I went to a alternative Medicine Doctor and he did a complete Blood work and Hair sample test on me

not a regular blood test - this one cost almost $6,000 dollars.....insurance covered most of it

i got a 20 page report on everything ....all of the vitamins my body was lacking

all of the toxic metals in my blood which lead to chelation

and also found out that my body had a high Yeast tolerance which was part of my Heartburn problem.

I was told to stay away from anything that had yeast in it, which was any type of breads, pizza ,beer.........mostly CARBS

since i have done this i can overeat and no problems

Its kind of being on a Atkins diet, some meat and a lot of vegetables

try it you might be surprised......for me getting rid of the carbs made the difference

Have a Great Day

Bob

• Upvote 1

I can vouch for the dangers of aspartame first hand. My teenage son started having epileptic seizures when he was about 15 years old. He is the only one in our family on both sides to have ever had these. We heard someplace about the aspartame and he quit drinking it. He has had no seizures since! Another one of those additives that is extremely hazardous to your health that someone has probably gotten paid for in some manner to keep it legal!! Gary2

• Upvote 1

Now I have found a remedy that cures all ill's bad situations , it comes in many sizes and calibers heck theres even metric , my personal favorite though is the 45 cal.apc. Only kidding folks...but it does work :lol::D

• Upvote 1

Duh!! He wasn't drinking aspartame directly! I should mention that he was drinking a so called diet soda that was sweetened with aspartame! Sorry about that. Gary2

• Upvote 1

Heartburn or digestive problems:: I have been using a natural product called Papaya Enzyme, it is good and it works for over eating spicey foods or digestive problems. You can buy this in walmart, walgreens or any store that carrys vitamins and minerals. Mine is made by Spring Valley and sold at walmart for $4.00 a bottle for 180 tablets. take about 3 or 4 at one time chew up and drink a little water and you will be burping in no time. Best natural relief i have found. My wife carrys some with her all the time.

• Upvote 1

Greetings,

As one who survived the fight against Esophugus Cancer, refusing Chemo and Radiation and enstead taking the totally natural path back from the jaws of death; I am all for that!

With the silent actions of GREED coming from corporations silently killing us and our children we need to protect our selves and Families!

Let's do this, it is a wonderful idea.

Sincerely,

BradyBear

A bar of plain ivory soap at the bottom of your bed will help leg cramps. Vicks vapor rub on the kids feet at night helps with nagging coughs. Vicks also helps tonsil fungus.

Any ideas for seasonal allergies/hayfever? I've tried local honey, and about every prescription out there? My kids are suffering too.

A bar of plain ivory soap at the bottom of your bed will help leg cramps. Vicks vapor rub on the kids feet at night helps with nagging coughs. Vicks also helps tonsil fungus.

Any ideas for seasonal allergies/hayfever? I've tried local honey, and about every prescription out there? My kids are suffering too.

Will see if i can dig up something for you to try.

[As one who survived the fight against Esophugus Cancer, refusing Chemo and Radiation and enstead taking the totally natural path back from the jaws of death; I am all for that!

With the silent actions of GREED coming from corporations silently killing us and our children we need to protect our selves and Families!

Let's do this, it is a wonderful idea.

Sincerely,

BradyBear[/size][/font]

BradyBear,

What was the natural path you took for this?...Diet, exercise, etc. etc.? Thank you for your assistance...

Will see if i can dig up something for you to try.

Hay fever: Grapefruit and lemon boiled in one cup of water for 15 minutes makes an excellent home remedy for hay fever--use the fruit part not the rind. let it cool and mix with raw honey for taste and to relieve symptoms....These three ingrediants mixed together will create a powerful solution to help......also hayfever just like asthma is an inflammatory condition that affects the air passages so if you keep the nasal airways open then you can get relief.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have a good 'Detox" program...natural without supplements? 7-21 day program...Just a good, healthy way to Detox the body...Thank you...

Bee/Wasp Stings - Cut an onion open, press and hold on sting, don't know why it works but you won't have any swelling and minimal itching. I was stung under my eye and it worked wonderful. :rolleyes:

Pink Eye - Peel and cut an apple, mash into a pulp, tip head back, press mash onto closed lid letting juice seep in, repeat at least 3 times daily and you should be clear in 3-4 days. :rolleyes:

Ear Ache/Swimmers Ear - 1 shot of vodka...2-3 drops in the ear and shoot the rest. This worked great on my grandson..he got the drops, I got the shot and we were both happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Really it did work!!

Detox Bath::

1 cup Sea Salts

2 cups Baking Soda

1 cup Epsom Salts

use 1/4 cup per bath

Mix well and store in a glass jar with a screw on lid because this amount makes enough for about 16 baths.

This bath will draw the toxins out of the body. The hot water( as hot as you can stand it) and the ingredients working together will give you the detoxification action. First the hot water pulls the toxins to the surface of the skin. The Epsom Salts aid this process by making you sweat. Any poisons will also come out. The last two Sea Salts and Baking help to cleanse and purify the body of toxic poisons that cause a lot of health problems. Sea salts is widely used for purification and Baking soda is highly alkaline so it helps cleanse.

Pour in mixture while water is running so it can spread it evenly, plan on soaking for 20 to 30 minutes for it to give its full effect on the body. Drinks plenty of water before you plan this bath and after because of the sweating effect. If the water is not hot enough the mixture can't do its job. Besides drawing the toxic poisons out it will make you feel refreshed after a bit.

Word of caution: Heath disease, high blood pressure and diabetic persons should check with their doctors before using.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Allerase and QBC-Plex work wonders!

Does anyone have a good 'Detox" program...natural without supplements? 7-21 day program...Just a good, healthy way to Detox the body...Thank you...

Linda, check out Renew Life detox products. They have over a dozen kinds, anywhere between 7-21 days, though I prefer the 14 day total body cleanse (organic) It's gentler. Also, a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar and a dash of honey everyday works great!

Detox Bath::

1 cup Sea Salts

2 cups Baking Soda

1 cup Epsom Salts

use 1/4 cup per bath

Mix well and store in a glass jar with a screw on lid because this amount makes enough for about 16 baths.

This bath will draw the toxins out of the body. The hot water( as hot as you can stand it) and the ingredients working together will give you the detoxification action. First the hot water pulls the toxins to the surface of the skin. The Epsom Salts aid this process by making you sweat. Any poisons will also come out. The last two Sea Salts and Baking help to cleanse and purify the body of toxic poisons that cause a lot of health problems. Sea salts is widely used for purification and Baking soda is highly alkaline so it helps cleanse.

Pour in mixture while water is running so it can spread it evenly, plan on soaking for 20 to 30 minutes for it to give its full effect on the body. Drinks plenty of water before you plan this bath and after because of the sweating effect. If the water is not hot enough the mixture can't do its job. Besides drawing the toxic poisons out it will make you feel refreshed after a bit.

Word of caution: Heath disease, high blood pressure and diabetic persons should check with their doctors before using.

Also, if you add ground ginger (about 1 teaspoon) to Heavy's mixture, it's a very good detoxifier. Just add it a few minutes before you get in as the smell can be strong.

• Upvote 1

Ive seen where they were talking about tonsilitis and or sore throats, and wanted to put in this suggestion, as it has alwaays worked for me. And it was a hand me down health cure from my grandmother and my mom. At the first feeling of getting a sore throat or tonsilitis broil in oven or double toast bread to very crisp (like couton texture) eat it without anything on it so it scratches the throat helping to clean of germs and mucus. then follow with hot tea. Works great, I have had tonsilitis many many times and I have also used this if feeling like an irritation is begining in ears.

• Upvote 1