Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

There are some posts on the benifits of honey and i wanted to add to them

The many benefits of Honey, some stuff from a old folk medicine book I read

Honey requires no digestion by the human stomach, but is ready to be used immediately, since it is a predigested sugar made by the honey bee.

Honey is a magnet for water, if taken at each meal it draws  fluid  from the blood and helps to lower blood pressure.

Bacteria cannot live in the presence of Honey.

Honey is soothing to the stomach.

Honey will relieve an amazing cough, and it will relieve pain in arthritis.

Migraine Headaches - 2 teaspoons of Honey at each meal may prevent an attach. With the help of  daily intake of apple cider vinegar.

Burns - Apply honey to burns for relief

___Old Fashion Cough Remedy___
boil 1 lemon for 10 minutes, this softens the lemon so more juice will flow once cut.
Put the juice in a glass and add 2 teaspoons of glycerine which equals one ounce.
Stir the glycerine and lemon juice well, then fill the drinking glass with honey.
The dose of this cough syrup is adjusted to your needs.

Honey comb treatment or it is referred to as cappings, which is the coating that holds the honey in the combs, they are used a lot for problems with the entire breathing tract.  Individuals using honey comb in the diet until there 16th year - seldom have a cold, hay fever, or other nose disorders.  Check with your local bee keeper to see if he has extras he can give you.

Honey and bed-wetting in 2 parts

1) A infant is placed on the toiled at regular intervals, such as on awaking, after ever meal and every 3 hours at first and at longer intervals as bladder capacity and controls improve.

2) At bedtime give the child a teaspoon of honey, it will act in 2 ways it will help them sleep
and it will attract and hold fluid during the hours of sleeping.

Found a lot of this interesting
This is just a small list of benefits of honey
Enjoy it ans use a lot of it

• Upvote 2

some more stuff on apple cider vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar

Potassium is to the soft tissue what calcium is to the hard tissue, potassium slows up the hardening process that plagues the cardiovascular system

Apple Cider Vinegar carries all of the minerals from the original apple, potassium, phosphorus, clorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium sulfur, iron, fluorine, silicon and many trace elements.
Best name brands such as Sterling and Heinz are good to use for medicinal  because they use the whole apple.

What vinegar does in the digestive tract, by adding two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water at each meal maintains a healthy digestive tract.
Ex. To observe what happens to a bacterial life when vinegar is used , get a worm from the garden, pour apple cider vinegar over it, in a few seconds it will move like being in pain, turn white and when die.
Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with water take 2-3 sips before meals if you suspect some food was not quite right.

Apple cider Vinegar - is also a appetite suppressant
I have found this statement interesting ? - The First yardstick of your health is the urine

The bodies urine should be on a more acidic side, one is becomes more alkaline is when problems start.

Sore throat - on teaspoon vinegar to a glass of water, one mouthful solution gargle every hour and swallow after gargling - adjust gargling as soreness lessens.

Tell tale signs of lack of potassium
1) Loss of mental alertness
2) Mental and muscle fatigue appears more often and tires easily
3) More sensitive to cold - cold hand and feet
4) Troubled by constipation
5) catch colds easily
6) Loss of appetite , also nausea and vomiting
7) cuts and bruises heal slowly
8) May have more tooth decay
9) Cramps in the body muscles
and many more.

The older you get the more Potassium you need.
Where to get more Potassium - Paprika, apple cider vinegar, a glass of grape juice twice a day or
apple or cranberry juice.

So stay healthy take your Apple Cider Vinegar  - it is also true for all animals a little in the water everyday

• Upvote 1

someone looking for good quality info on essential oils you might want to read this

This lady has done some really good research it has 7 links of info a long but very informative

The Great Essential Oils Showdown ~ Which Essential Oils Company is Best? – Part 1
March 29, 2012 By Adrienne 578 Comments

Essential-Oils-Showdown-New-Wmk-e1371235

Most of you tuned in for my recent posts on essential oils in which I touted the amazing effects of:

From all the comments and the enthusiasm about the Peppermint Oil Giveaway, I can tell you are just as interested in learning about oils as I am.

I think you could also tell by those posts that I am a skeptic at heart and pretty detailed when it comes to sorting through all the information out there to find out what really works.  One of my readers (a friend of mine) once called me an “investigative reporter” of sorts.  My husband says that I “second guess everything.”

Well, not everything icon_smile.gif .

In one sense, second guessing is a good thing.  I’ve saved our family a lot of money by avoiding problematic purchases.

But sometimes I can go overboard and spend waaaaay too much time analyzing a product or purchase.  (Kind of like driving all over town to save a few pennies.  Not smart, especially as I saw gas at $4.11/gallon coming home from church last night.  Deep sigh.)

With the essential oils issue, I tried not to be too analytical at first.  But then…..

You read in the Are Essential Oils a Scam? – A Skeptic Looks at Thieves Oil, how I held off trying really any oils at all for years before trying Thieves.

(Well, truth be told, I do have a few old bottles in my linen closet.  One bottle each of orange, eucalyptus and tea tree oil, which I bought for topical use to brighten up my laundry [ended up never using it] and for my Homemade Decongestant Rub and Homemade Rose Water Spray [which I love, by the way].)

This time around, before buying the Thieves oil and signing up as a Young Living Distributor, I dug around a little, but not too much.  I mean, I asked about all the rumors surrounding Gary Young, the founder of Young Living, because there is some not-so-nice stuff about him on the web.

I also asked some questions about purity.

I got some satisfactory answers and I figured that this stuff worked really well and I was thrilled to have great resources in my natural health care arsenal.  I mean, can you argue with how well the stuff worked?

However, after my posts on Thieves and the other oils, a number of readers started asking me about other oil companies.

At first, I thought, “This stuff works great, and I’m pretty worn out right now, so I am just going to leave this alone.”

But I guess the “investigative reporter” in me just couldn’t do it.

So I started poking around.

Today I’m sharing with you the beginning of my investigation.  The rest will come in the very near future.  Promise icon_smile.gif .

The Competitors: 

(UPDATE:  This is where it all started. Please follow the links at the bottom of this post to see how interesting everything got after this post.)

• Heritage Oils
  • Native American Nutritionals
  • North American Herb and Spice
  • Mountain Rose Herbs
  • Aura Cacia
  • DoTerra
  • Young Living (the one being challenged)
The Challenge:

1. HERITAGE OILS

A few readers mentioned this company in the comments section of my post on Are Essential Oils a Scam ~ A Skeptic Looks at Thieves Oil.  They said that their oils were very high quality and inexpensive.

Since high quality and inexpensive are right up my alley (but they typically don’t go together, right?),  I looked them up.

Problem #1.  No phone number.

Oh well, I tried to contact them through their Contact Form.

Still – over two weeks later–no dice.

THE VERDICT:  No matter how inexpensive (well, I guess if they sold the oils for $.10 per bottle or something like that, I’d be interested in working with them maybe), I am not interested in dealing with a company that has non existent customer service.

Why?

• I’ve had allergic reactions to a few oils and Young Living has promptly refunded my money over the phone.
  • I’ve also had 2 bottles of oil leaking on arrival and I’ve gotten replacements for them on the spot.

I LOVE good customer service and I am willing to pay extra for it.

Also, customer service aside, if a company is that hard to get a hold of, then I really don’t feel comfortable using their oils internally on mine or my children’s bodies.  No one to ask questions of—no way.

2.  NATIVE AMERICAN NUTRITIONALS

**UPDATE:  I ended up talking to the owner of this company at great length and was very impressed with their practices and quality.  They deserve another look and are going to get one from me.**

Looks like they carry good products, but they are a bit expensive.  Their prices, for a number of oils, in fact, are almost identical to the MLMs in this group, Young Living and DoTerra.  And I don’t see any difference on the surface in the quality department.

And there is no apparent way to make / save any extra money with this company.

At least with Young Living and DoTerra, if you purchase a certain amount in a given month, you can get free products and money back for future orders.

And honestly, I don’t feel that pressured to do so. (UPDATE: Please keep reading. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to see how my research progressed.  It gets very interesting.)

With previous MLMs (Multi-Level Marketing) that I’ve tried (sometime I can tell you about my short stints in the distant past with Creative Memories and Pampered Chef), there were huge quotas to meet.  I ended up buying stuff I didn’t need and still have a load of photo albums and stickers that I haven’t used (wanna buy an album or stickers, anyone icon_smile.gif ?)

With Young Living and DoTerra, the minimums are low (e.g. with both you only need to buy about $50 in product per year).  Not a big deal, but you do need to buy more to get the lowest pricing (about $100 per month and more.)

Now, I know that MLMs leave a bad taste in a lot of folks’ mouths, but really, if the seller isn’t high pressure (and making statements like “I can just grow my business and end up not working at all while my business makes my millions every year) then an MLM really is a way to sell products without a store front.

We can talk more about this later.

THE VERDICT:  Probable high quality with no apparent earnings opportunity.   Need to check into this company more.  

3.  NORTH AMERICAN HERB AND SPICE

From all I could figure out, this is a great company.

Trouble is, all they make is oregano oil.

So if you just want oregano oil, then this is a good place to turn.

THE VERDICT:  Oregano is a pretty amazing oil, but I want more than just that in my natural healing arsenal.

Well, this is a long enough post already – thanks for sticking with me!

Onto the other competitors in the next post (maybe tomorrow?) and see what happens!

I promise you, it’ll be interesting!
  The Rest of the Best Essential Oils Series:
What are your thoughts on my analysis?
The information here is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a medical professional before changing your diet, exercise program, or before trying any natural remedies.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Found another site that had a wealth of information on it

http://educate-yourself.org/fc/

Educate-Yourself
The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©

Current News | Introduction | Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA
Mind-Body Connection | Ozone | Bioelectrification | Story on Drugs | Vaccine Dangers | Cancer | Newsletter | New World Order | NWO News | Pam Schuffert
 James Casbolt | Phil Schneider | Al Bielek | Trevor James Constable | Mind Control | Brice Taylor | Ted Gunderson | The Relfes | Free Energy | |
Dr. Robert Bitzer | T. Lobsang Rampa | Ruth Drown | ZS Livingstone | David Brandt | Red Elk | Phil Ledoux | Gary Wade | BBB | The Draft | Veterans Awaken
Tone Gen | Depleted Uranium | Discussion | DowsingPolice & Tasers | Rev. Sun Myung Moon | British Israel | The End Times | Amy Goodman Gatekeeper
'Peak Oil' | Amitakh Stanford | Military Draft | Rosie's Predictions | Project Blue Beam | Otto Skorzeny  | Insights on Aliens | Cell Towers | Cell Phone Dangers
CPS/DCF Tyranny | Adrenal Burnout | The Women Warriors | Orgone Adventures | Dr. John Coleman | Railroading Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald | Henry Makow
Bush Family & Nazis | Holistic Dentists | Metal Free Dentistry | Water Supply Sabotage | Dr. Hulda Clark Books | Planet X Sequel | 'Undocumented Immigrants'
War on TerrorTavistock | U.S. Concentration Camps | FEMA | Aliens Are Coming!Guiding Principles | Global WarmingGang Stalking | Monoatomic Gold
Spiritualsim | Hope | Healing Thought Forms | Vanquish FearPrevent Alien/Demonic Attacks | Rethinking Noam Chomsky | Rockefeller File | War is a Racket
Letters | Codex Alimentarius | Zeitgeist Refuted | Airport Authoritarianism | Daily Blog | Global Warming | Allies Contact Sheet | Hydrogen Peroxide | Protocols of Sion |
Radio Interviews | The Strawman Explained | Swine Flu Hoax/Vaccine | Gary Null on Vaccine Dangers | Don Nicoloff | "Everything is OK" |
Daily Blog | Products | Orgone Generators | The Succor Punch | The Mini Silver Terminator | Home | Links | Contact Us/ E-mail

Want to Contact the Editor? First read this

Forbidden Cures

/
  /
  /
  /
/
  /
/
/
/
/
/
  /
/
/
/

By Ken Adachi, (
)

Introduction & Overview

There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that
Organized Medicine
, the
Food & Drug Administratio
n, and their overlords in the
Pharmaceutical Industry
(The Big Three) would rather the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative, non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies.

The Big Three have collectively engaged in a
medical conspiracy
for the better part of 70 years to influence legislative bodies on both the state and federal level
to create regulations that promote the use of drug medicine while simultaneously creating restrictive, controlling mechanisms
(licencing, government approval, etc) designed to limit and stifle the availability of non-drug, alternative modalities. The conspiracy to limit and eliminate competition from non-drug therapies began with the
Flexner Report
of

Abraham Flexner
was engaged by
John D. Rockefeller
to run around the country and 'evaluate' the effectiveness of therapies taught in medical schools and other institutions of the healing arts. Rockefeller wanted to dominate control over petrolem, petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals (which are derived from 'coal tars' or crude oil). He arranged for his company,
Standard Oil of New Jersey
to obtain a controlling interest in a huge German drug cartel called
I. G. Farben
. He pulled in his stronger competitors like
Andrew Carnegie
and
JP Morgan
as partners, while making other, less powerful players, stockholders in Standard Oil. Those who would not come into the fold "were crushed" according to a Rockefeller biographer (W. Hoffman,
David: Report on a Rockefeller
{New York:Lyle Stuart, Inc., 1971}page 24.)

The report Flexner submitted to The
Carnegie Foundation
was titled "Medical Education in the United States and Canada". Page 22 of the report said: "the privileges of the medical school can
no longer be open to casual strollers
from the highway. It is necessary to install a
doorkeeper
who will, by critical scrutiny, ascertain the fitness of the applicant, a necessity suggested, in the first place, but consideration for the candidate, whose time and talents will serve him better in some other vocation, if he be unfit for this, and in the second, by consideration for a public entitled to protection from those whom the very boldness of modern medical strategy equips with instruments that, tremendously effective for good when rightly used, are all the more terrible for harm if ignorantly or incompetently employed".

All too often, politicians are prepared to enact laws that rob citizens of yet another constitutional freedom under the banner of "public protection". Needless to say, congress swallowed the recommendations of this report hook, line, and sinker. It was decided that the
American Medical Association
(AMA), would be the "doorkeeper". The AMA was now empowered to certify or de-certify any medical school in the country on the grounds of whether that school met the AMA's standards of "approved" medicine.

The AMA came into existence in 1847. It is a private organization of allopathic physicians which serves the interests of its members, especially when it comes to influencing favorable legislation. It functions in every sense of the word as a
union
, although its members wear white collars instead of blue. Giving the AMA the power over the certification of medical schools is the equivalent of giving the Teamsters Union the exclusive right to decide on the laws of interstate commerce and transportation. Is it any wonder that the total number of medical schools in the United States went from 160 in 1906 (before the Flexner Report) to 85 in 1920 and further down to 69 schools in 1944? A little like putting the fox in charge of the hen house, no?

Not surprisingly, Flexner 'found' that any discipline that didn't use drugs to help cure the patient was tantamount to quackery and charlatanism. Medical schools that offered courses in bioelectric Medicine, Homeopathy or Eastern Medicine, for example, were told to either drop these courses from their curriculum or lose their accreditation and underwriting support. A few schools resisted for a time, but eventually most schools cooperated (or were closed down). A similar scenario was played out in Canada. It was attempted in England against Homeopathy, but it failed due to the personal intervention of the Royal Family who had received much relief and healing at the hands of Homeopathic healers in the 19th century. By the way, the AMA was found guilty of conspiracy against chiropractors in 1987 by a federal judge and fined a couple of million dollars. Here in America, a relentless campaign of misinformation, fraud, deception, and suppression of alternative therapies and healers has been in place for the better part of this century
in order to keep highly effective alternative therapies from reaching any significant plateau of public awareness
. Control is exerted through "news items" and propaganda from pro-establishment organizations like
The American Medical Association, The American Cancer Society, The Diabetes Foundation
, etc.; local medical boards; and government agencies like the
FDA, The National Institute of Health (NIH),
and
The National Cancer Institute (NCI)
The National Academy of Science
, etc. with the full cooperation of main-stream media of course .

Over the past decades, hundreds of caring, concerned, and conscientious alternative healers have been jailed and abused like common criminals for the "crime" of curing people of life-threatening diseases in an "unapproved" manner by heavy-handed government agents who swoop down on clinics with drawn guns, flax jackets, and Gestapo manners. All the while, these same agents and agencies posture themselves before TV cameras and the public under the ludicrous pretense of being servants of the people and protectors of the common good.

The medico-drug cartel was summed up by J.W Hodge, M.D., of Niagara Falls,  N.Y., in these words:  
'The medical monopoly or medical trust, euphemistically called the American Medical Association, is not merely the meanest monopoly ever organized, but the most arrogant, dangerous and despotic organization which ever managed a free people in this or any other age. Any and all methods of healing the sick by means of safe, simple and natural remedies are sure to be assailed and denounced by the arrogant leaders of the AMA doctors' trust as fakes, frauds and humbugs Every practioner of the healing art who does not ally himself with the medical trust is denounced as a 'dangerous quack' and impostor by the predatory trust doctors. Every sanitarian who attempts to restore the sick to a state of health by natural means without resort to the knife or poisonous drugs, disease imparting serums, deadly toxins or vaccines, is at once pounced upon by these medical tyrants and fanatics, bitterly denounced, vilified and persecuted to the fullest extent.'

(see
for more revelations about the AMA, the House of Rockefeller and the pharmaceutical industry)

At long last, however, the public's consciousness seems to have finally reached a critical mass and is now beginning to seriously question the efficacy and appropriateness of using orthodox therapies and allopathic medicine in general. Thank God. It's been too long overdue.

Understanding the Nature of Ill Health and Disease

The entire approach and foundation of Orthodox Medicine is based on Luis Pasteur's
Germ Theory
, a flawed concept. A disease condition is viewed by the orthodoxy as an isolated event, confined to the area in which it manifests itself (E.g. an ear infection, eye infection, gum infection, lung cancer, skin cancer, etc. ). Under this theory,
for unknown reasons
, microbes or tumors indiscriminately grow in the patient and must be cut (surgery), burned (radiation), or poisoned (drugs) out of the body. In the orthodox model, the solution is sought through
mechanical
and
chemical
means. Seeking to understand WHY the infection or disease condition appeared in the first place,  is not seriously explored. The quick fix with a prescription for drugs to smother the symptoms is the typical orthodox 'answer'.

A contemporary of Pasteur,
Antoine Bechamp
, had a different opinion as to why disease conditions 'took hold'. Bechamp felt that the ENVIRONMENT, or the ECOLOGY of the blood played the critical role in deciding whether disease conditions would manifest or not.

Alternative medicine explores the
stressors
(environmental, biological, chemical, psychological, and emotional) in a patient's life that cause a
weakening
of a particular energy field; which in turn allows the manifestation of a disease condition in a weakened area. In order to maintain a state of health, all energy systems within the body need to exist in a state of
balance
or
equilibrium
. Imbalance leads to conditions of discomfort (dis-ease) which eventually spirals into ill health if not corrected. The Chinese and Indians (Ayurvedic medicine) had worked all of this out
thousands of years
ago.

Orthodox or Allopathic Medicine utilizes poisonous substances (drugs) in non-lethal dosages in order to suppress symptoms in an affected area.
This approach neither addresses the cause of the disease condition
nor is it responsible for healing the patient
. Rather, the use of drugs often will
temporarily mask
the outer manifestations of the malady, while at the same time, drive the disease deeper into the body...
only to reappear at a later date, as a more serious, and chronic health threat
. One of the many flaws of the orthodox approach is that it focuses on the disease condition itself,
rather than the patient
. The term
wholistic
(or holistic) originally sprang up to distinguish those physicians whose diagnostic gestalt considers all of the physical, emotional, and spiritual energies interacting with the patient.

Do not assume that the only difference between allopathic and alternative medicine, however, is an honest difference of opinion in the philosophies and views on the origin of disease states. Hardly!. There is, in truth,  a concerted, organized agenda -concocted, planned, and contrived by the international pharmaceutical companies and organized medicine
to suppress any and every alternative, non-drug therapy that WORKS
. Why?

Because they want people to keep on coming back for more treatments and more drugs.

A
cured
patient is a lost source of income. A sick patient who is marginally "improved" is a
manageable
patient.

Managing patients means routine office visits and renewing of drug prescriptions. Therefore, a manageable patient is a continuing source of income; a cash cow if you will. Multiply that by a few hundred million people and you get an idea why this deceit is being put upon you. The profits from the so called "health-care" industry are staggering!

The thrust of the orthodox pharmaceutical agenda is to provide
temporary relief
, while never addressing the
cause
of the disease condition. This agenda insures regular visits to the doctor's office and requires the patient to routinely return to the pharmacy to refill his prescriptions. This is what the game is all about folks, plain and simple. Deny it or Deal with it,...Stick with it or Get Out of it! ... your choice.

Natural Healing

The patient's immune system and the immune system alone is responsible for healing and recovery from ill health.
The use of drugs and vaccines represents an assault on the immune system
. In some cases, the use of a particular drug might be a wise choice to speed healing and recovery for the patient, but the use of natural, orthomolecular therapies and substances (substances normally found in Nature) that can more effectively address the cause of the disease should be
considered first
because natural substances work in
harmony with Nature.
They aid and stimulate the body to truly cure itself, without the terrible millstone of drug side-effects.

The human body is predisposed to heal itself and to exist as a healthy, thriving organism. We inhibit that process by ingesting unhealthy foods, fouling our inner environment with toxins, and relying upon poisonous substances to treat disease conditions.

Unlike 'miracle drugs' and other 'drug breakthroughs', you will never see or hear anything from mainstream media about most of the therapies described here. The Big Three see to that, but you can still glean this information from the alternative health press, books, web sites, and at health expos. Some of these alternative therapies require high-tech equipment and specialized knowledge, but many, many others can be done at home without third party intervention or supervision. It's amazing, but true, that
many of the most effective healing therapies
(even for grave, life-threatening disease conditions) are
simple things that you can do for yourself at home
. You simply have to
educate yourself
and
take responsibility
for your own health.

The following is a brief overview of some alternative therapies that have demonstrated themselves to be effective and readily obtainable, usually at a low to modest cost. This list is far from complete. As time permits, the description and scope of these and other therapies will be added to, and expanded upon.

Oxydative Therapies

MMS1, MMS2, & CDS Water

Mix equal parts (drops) of
28% Sodium Chlorite
solution and
50% Citric Acid
solution and you get "activated" MMS (
Miracle Mineral Solution
, a name coined by Jim Humble), an incredibly effective an dpowerful germicidal solution and curative therapy. A very simple, but powerful, oxiding molecule called Chlorine Dioxide gas, is releaased when MMS is activated. The chlorine atom is able to pull out FIVE electrons from the outer orbit of the membranes of ALL pathogenic organisms. This causes the immediate death of the organism, but has NO adverse affect on normal bodily tissue. . .

Oxygen therapies encompass more than the application of regular oxygen (O2), although regular oxygen can speed and assist healing; especially when used in higher-than-normal concentrations and under pressure, such as used in
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers
. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) has been traditionally used for rapid detoxification in acute situations, but it also has shown to be extremely efficacious for new
stroke victims
. It has been found that almost all of the usual conditions (paralysis, slurred/ no speech, etc.) associated with a stroke can be
minimized or eliminated entirely
by subjecting the patient to a hyperbaric oxygen treatment within the first 36 hours of a stroke. The quicker the patient can be treated from the onset of the stroke, the better the results. Even cases started a few days or even weeks after a stoke have shown remarkable results. HBOT has also proven helpful in cases involving other forms of  brain damage as well.

Singlet Oxygen Therapies

Oxygen atoms can be configured into certain quasi-stable arrangements that will allow a single oxygen atom to be released. This atom is called a singlet oxygen (O1) . For therapeutic purposes, single atoms of oxygen can be released from hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) which breaks down to water (H2O) and a singlet oxygen (O1), and also from ozone (O3), which reduces to oxygen (O2) and a singlet oxygen . When a singlet oxygen atom is released within the body, it is
highly reactive
and will oxidize (reduce or break down) the molecular structure of undesirable and harmful organisms (bacteria, foreign proteins, etc.) and diseased tissue (E.g. cancer cells). This high-energy form of oxygen (O1) possesses a greatly enhanced healing capacity than that exhibited by regular oxygen (O2).

Hydrogen Peroxide

A bottle of 3½ % Hydrogen Peroxide is available in any pharmacy for under a dollar and can be used daily to keep the mouth and gums germ-free (always use full strength and try to retain in the mouth as long as possible). It should also be conscientiously applied to disinfect any type of oral infection, cut, sore, or wound that one may encounter. For external use, the drug store variety of hydrogen peroxide is OK, but it does have some low levels of contaminants in it. For internal use, it's wiser to use
Food-grade hydrogen peroxide.
You can make your own 3½ % hydrogen peroxide by diluting 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide by a ratio of 10:1 with distilled water.  However, that should not stop you from using pharmacy-grade hydrogen peroxide externally- if you are in normal health. People trying to recover from serious diseases such as AIDS or cancer need to be more concerned about ingesting contaminants. 35% Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is available at many farm supply outlets and by mail order. Since it's more concentrated, 35% hydrogen peroxide can produce spectacular results when intelligently applied. Hydrogen peroxide can also be applied either internally as injections (directly into a cancerous tumor for example) or intravenously into the blood stream. If properly diluted, hydrogen peroxide can also be ingested.

Medical Cartel Sponsored 'Studies'

Of course, you have to know what you're doing. At higher concentrations, H2O2 is powerful and can burn tissue, but look to the alternative health press for information from practitioners who are actually using this therapy. Don't expect on an honest accessment from the allopathic crowd. Like most cheap, unpatentable natural solutions, the pharmaceutical/organized medicine cartel will try to frieghten you off from using these therapies with scares stories of exaggerated dangers, ommision of relevant data, and insertion of misleading statements.

For example, they will point to rat studies that show increassed stomach cancers from ingesting H2O2. By promoting this 'study', the cartel wants you to draw the conclusion that
you
will get stomach cancer from injesting hydrogen perozide without actually saying it. No additional details such as the concentration of the peroxide administered, frequency of dosage, quantity given vis a vis body weight etc., are provided about the 'study' in these press reports-only the bottom line conclusion:.

Of course, most knowledgeable researchers know that rat studies don't equate to people studies. Rat studies, in fact,  have an extremely limited range of applicability for purposes of human extrapolation. In addition,  most studies are funded by pharmaceuticals or government agencies and they have an agenda that has nothing to do with sincere scientific inquiry. Ralph Moss and Linus Pauling are two individuals who come to mind who looked at different cartel sponsored 'studies' and clearly demonstrated that the Big Boys can and will skew a 'study' in any direction they wish it to go. Scientific honesty among cartel sponsored investigative groups is a myth. All medical schools, teaching universities, and government health organizations such as the National Institute of Health (NIH), National Cancer Institute, National Academy of Science, etc., etc. are all under the cartel's propaganda umbrella.

Ozone

is composed of three atoms of oxygen lightly bound together. One of those atoms can easily break away and form regular oxygen (O2) and a singlet oxygen atom (O1). Through oxidation, the singlet oxygen atom is capable of producing amazing healing results. Ozone can be produced with a hot or "cold" spark, with ultraviolet light, or with a method invented by
Nikola Tesla
called
cold plasma
ozone production. The cold plasma method produces
much larger
quantities of ozone and is the preferred means of production for therapeutic purposes. Larger, cold plasma ozone machines can only be legally purchased outside of the United States, but there are underground 'suitcase' size units being manufactured clandestinely in the U.S.. Smaller
, however, are legally available in the U.S.as water pruifiers (send e-mail <
> for more info).

All cold plasma ozone generators can easily produce high quality
Ozonated Water
, which can be ingested as often as desired. The effects of drinking ozonated water on a regular basis can be very healthful. People with serious disease conditions will notice more-pronounced effects in a shorter space of time than those who are in good health, but the benefits of ozonated water are realized by all who use it, whether you have a serious health concern or not. The ozone from the ozonated water passes into the bloodstream via the stomach/small intestines and provides the benefits of ozone without the need for expensive equipment. Some people notice a very slight sensation of light headedness the first time they drink ozone water. It's temporary and usually only happens the first time- if at all. The reaction is due to slightly more oxygen reaching the brain than normal. Ingested daily, ozone water will progressively send ozone into deeper tissues of the body, oxidizing non organic drug residues and hidden, dormant pathogens. You might be surprised to learn that the virus that gave you chicken pox as a child or herpes as a young adult is still hidden deep within the body such as in the nerve ganglion at the base of the spine. Your immune system developed antibodies which normally hold these residual bugs in check, but that doesn't mean that the bugs are gone, as any person who suffers recurrent bouts of herpes will attest. But if you hit them long enough and hard enough with ozone (or certain other alternative therapies), they
will
be gone-for good.

Another useful product that can be applied topically is called
Ozonated Olive Oil
. It is made by bubbling ozone through olive oil for a considerable period of time (weeks) until the olive oil eventually becomes saturated with the ozone molecules and becomes much thicker. Afterwards, the product can be applied as a balm to infected areas and will often greatly promote and/or speed healing.

Methods of Ozone Application

Medically, ozone can be applied in different ways. One of the oldest methods, used in Germany for over 60 years, is called
Autohemotherapy
. This technique involves removeing about a pint of blood, ozonating it, and return it intravenously to the patient. It works, but it's rather limited in the amount of ozone applied.

Another method has the patient hooked up to a dialysis type machine with blood coming out one arm, going through the machine for ozonation, and returned via tubes hooked up to the other arm. You get a lot more ozone into the body with this technique, but the pumping mechnaisms used to push the blood around can damage the membranes of the red blood cells somewhat.

A third technique is called
Ozone Injection
. Like its name implies, the ozone is carefully and slowly injected into the patient. Ozone, remember, is composed of oxygen atoms. Oxygen
dissolves
into the blood; it does not form bubbles in the bloodstream like air, which is composed of oxygen and 80% nitrogen. Many ozone specialist prefer this later method, but each of these ozone techniques have their advocates.

Alkalizing pH Therapy

Vernon Johnston was given the typical death sentence for a rapidly advancing prostate cancer that had begun to metastacize to his bones (which the orthodox cancer doctors told him was in stage IV). He ordered some Cesium alkalating mixture over the internet designed to increase pH, but it didn't arrive in time, so logic told him that Baking Soda should also work for alkalizing his pH. He decided to use black strap molasses as a "carrier" to get it pulled into the cancer cells. He's still alive and cancer free five years later after his 2008 "Dance with Cancer."

There is a lot more info on this page just didn't want to use up to much space

enjoy.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

These aren't really "cures"... More like simple preventative measures.

I NEVER EVER take a flu shot and guess what? I rarely get the flu!

I drink Braggs apple cider vinegar and it seems to work really well in helping my body repell colds and flus. Have maybe had the flu 2-3 times in the past 15 yrs.

Eating FRESH vegatables, fruits, etc. and drinking plenty of water do make a difference in how you feel and how well your system works. So many people (all of us are guilty of it) eat way too much processed food and don't even realize that they are. ANYTHING that is canned, packaged, frozen, etc. is more than likely processed and contain aweful things that should not be in our bodies like MSG. Just staying away from these will help all around health a lot.

We ALL like sugar! and it is in almost everything you buy at the grocery store. Did you know that cancer LOVES sugar too and thrives on it? Try to cut down gradually on it beacuse sugar is obviously extremely addictive and you will probably have better luck in doing it gradually rather than going cold-turkey.

Garlic is great for the immune system as well as the heart and other things. If you can handle it raw that is the best way to go!

Guess I will throw in a few of Grandma's strange but effective remidies she used on me when I was a kid LOL...

I used to run around barefoot a lot as a child and I was always stepping on stuff! I unforunately for some reason stepped on a lot of BEES! My Grandmother would break out the baking soda and vinegar for bee stings. First she would make sure the stinger was not left in the skin anywhere. Then she would clean the area and dab on some vinegar and then dab some baking soda on top of that. It would immedicately releive the burning or stinging pain which is the worst part about a bee sting... unless you are seriously allergic of course. she would leave it on for about 10 minutes and then remove it. ALL BETTER!

For slivers if she was unable to get it out or it broke off and part of it was too deep to dig out she would make an egg or a mustard pack or poltis. For the egg she would crack one open and peel that thin slimy membrane on the inside of the eggshell off and lay it right on the sliver and wrap it with a gauze or something to keep it on. She would remove it the following day and usually the splinter was drawn to the surface where she could then remove it. For the mustard, same thing but with mustard instead LOL.

For colds/flus it was a generous slathering of Vick's vapor rub all over your chest, neck and even under the nose. She would also have the humidifier going and a glass of 7-up on the bedside table and the electric blanket cranked up on high heat. The best part about this remedy was her home made chicken noodle soup!

Grandma always seemed to have a remedy for almost everything it seemed... except for that time I actually had shoes on and stepped on a nail which went all the way through my foot and came out the top YIKES!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I had diabetes and when I went on the Keto diet I was able to lose about 30 lbs and got of all my meds for it. Sugar is not so craved as before but I will cheat once in a 

while. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Floridian said:

My neighbor was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease.  She says there's no cure.

Anyone know of a remedy for it?

Chronic ohhhh so sorry to hear that. I used to work with a guy that said corn silk and purple onion cooked and drank like a tea was very good for kidneys and kidney problems. I think there is various ways to fix it with different ingredients just do some research.

6 hours ago, jg1 said:

Chronic ohhhh so sorry to hear that. I used to work with a guy that said corn silk and purple onion cooked and drank like a tea was very good for kidneys and kidney problems. I think there is various ways to fix it with different ingredients just do some research.

Thanks, JG1, I'll tell her about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)
On 4/19/2012 at 11:54 PM, Snotrocket said:

There was a similar thread a week or two ago...lots of good info here... :)

i have had several crisis's of faith in the western medical system. My latest was discovering that tmy treatment plan focused solely on the presenting symptoms and never considered the underlying causes. I found out that within that  system, I was misdiagnosed and wasted almost two years trying to get my health back which was actualy impeded by medical interventions and pharmacueticals. There is a reason that they put a cap on lawsuit amounts for doctors. I have a lot of compassion for the theose trained in the health industry, for investing so much of their lives in learning to help people and then ending up holding a half empty bag with little working knowledge unless a very obvious symptom shows up. Yes, I'm a bit jaded, but only because I've had to battle my way past the shortdightness that prevented me from moving into a healthy life. I mentioned a misdiagnosis and discovered that a more applicable one was dysautunomia. Look it up, you may find it interesting.

Edited by adhoc10
Rephrase for clarity
  • Thanks 1