Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

THIS IS A MUST HAVE for anyone living in any region that is affected by Fukushima's spills and radiation clouds...but really...it's reccommended for everyone anyway...

One word........Iodine. the radioactive material from Fukushima is a dangerous version of iodine or iodide. the body needs a certain amount of iodine/iodide...so...if you are lacking in this substance, your body will ABSORB it from anywhere it can...

...including from the air...and if you are now breathing in radioactive iodine...your body will also absorb THAT version...and soon you will begin to display signs of radiation sickness....like the people of Japan right now.

BUT...if your body contains enough iodine, your body will NOT absorb the radioactive version from the air.

i believe the radioactive cloud has passed over Hawaii and the coast of California...as well as radioactive debris in the ocean has reached USA shores.

and...there are many other health benefits of iodine supplementation.

ok, so here's what you do.... go to your local drug store and ask for LUGOL's SOLUTION. it is an aqueous solution containing:

Iodine 5% w/v

Potassium Iodide 10% w/v

IMPORTANT...THE ABOVE CONFIGURATION IS VITAL. Do not accept any other mix. the above mixture is known to chemists as "Lugols Solution".

OK, be prepared for some questions from the drugstore pharmacist. when I got my 100ml bottle i was totally unaware that one of the ingredients in this mixture is sometimes used to make meth!!!

my friend tried to get a 5 Litre bottle, but they really looked at him with suspicion....so for now 100ml bottles will have to do. that will last you a long time, because the amount you take daily is MINISCULE.

2 to 3 drops only, in a big glass of pure water...no more!! I am looking at my 100ml bottle now and it says POISON!!! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!!

here is a transcript of the conversation I had at the drug store:

The lady at the counter said I might need a script for it and asked me who had referred me to it. I said: “ just me.”

“Oh, ok, just a minute” she went off to chat with the pharmacist. I got the up and down suspicious look from both. I just nodded “hello” and smiled warmly…

Upon her return she asked me what I was buying it for. I answered: iodine supplementation.

How much would you take of this? I said: 2 to 3 drops in a big glass of water, once daily.

Oh, ok then….and does your doctor know you’re taking this? I said: No.

Oh…..um…. ok, well..that’ll be $24.95 thanks. oh, and I also purchased a glass "dropper"...to make sure I get the correct amount.

Anyway...here is a good article...at this link: http://theiodineproject.webs.com/

For fighting cancer...check out the SELENIUM CURE.

• Upvote 1

cayenne pepper....look it up Google Health Benefits of cayenne pepper

use Xylitol instead of sugar and throw away your sugar and anything that contains ASPARTAME....like diet sodas, sugar free chewing gum, nutrasweet.

XYLITOL is waaaay better for you than Stevia, another popular natural sugar alternative...but xylitol has more added health benefits.

after brushing my teeth with a NON fluoride toothpaste (before bed time), I go to my pantry and put a quarter teaspoon of xylitol in my mouth, swoosh it around and let it dissolve. (please do NOT ever do that with regular sugar!!)

3 reasons why i do this:

1. it creates an alkaline environment in my mouth...and plaque producing germs cannot live or thrive in alkaline.

2. your saliva (spit) goes to work each night whilst you are asleep...and it delivers calcium and other minerals to the surface of your teeth...now it's been discovered that having dissolved Xylitol in your mouth while you're asleep actually turbo boosts your spit in doing that job!! YEAH!!

3. because my mouth has a rather sweet taste...when i go to kiss my lovely wife goodnight...she can of course taste that sweetness...and lemme tell ya....it's not unusual for us to NOT go to sleep right away....and the things we get up to also have natural health benefits. YEAH!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

HeavyDuty...thanks for starting this post..value added...I had written some useful info that I think would have added a great deal of value to a lot of people but I was getting to the post part...hit the wrong key and phtttt..all was erased...when I get over talking to my renegade finger I will try to get the info back on here tomorrow...good info on cancer and alternative remedies, vits and mins...will repost later thx :(

If you suffer from Migraine headaches then you might want to try a natural product called L-Arginine. You can buy it at walmart, walgreens or just about anywhere vitamins and minerals are sold. I suffered with these type headches for years until i found and read about what L-Arginine does for you. These type headches are caused when one or more blood vessels constrict themselves and squeeze off the blood flow to the brain.....L- Arginine soften the vessels walls and keeps them from constricting. It also is said to help with harding of the arterys. I personally have been taking this for two years and i haven't had a Migraine since. I take 1000 mgs--1 table a day.

Natural Remedies are available from many natural sources but preventing sickness is as important, people need to learn what they are putting into their bodies.

Eliminate Sugars, Glucose-Fructose, any Hydrogenated oils, Aspartame (diet pop, chewing gum), BPA, Fluoride, anything GMO, processed foods, meat slices, to start.

Unfortunately "they" don't like this and will stop it any way they can....Amish and Raw Milk, control of natural herbs and other remedies...FDA.

This was last week,,,,

FDA Raids Herbal Distributor Over Cancer Remedies

It’s no secret that the FDA is responsible for some of the most vastly detrimental products on the consumer market, but did you know that they are capable of raiding and confiscating ‘potentially harmful’ substances that only they arbitrate?

Indeed, the FDA, known benefactors of big pharma, have been succeeding in their rampage across natural health remedy stores, and they could be coming to your town next.

After an alleged complaint against the ‘Notion-n-things’ store in Missouri, the State department of Health and Senior Services managed to embargo the company’s herbal products. Only as recently as three weeks ago did the district judge sign the order for seizure of those products.

Remember, this is the same organization that has declared walnuts to be illegal drugs.

The three products now in custody of the FDA are Chickweed Healing Salve, a product based on comfrey; To-Mor-Gone, a product developed for the treatment of cancer; and R.E.P., a natural remedy for various headaches and sinus infections. The FDA’s only reasoning for seizure of the products is that they do not have properly labeled information; something that they are far too concerned with rather than for the health of the American people.

Of course, none of these products had been approved by the FDA as a safe or effective method of treatment for their prescribed usage, and as such are considered unapproved – and illegal – drugs. The FDA has not yet conducted a formal review of any of these products in order to determine if they actually work or not; either way, the administration describes them as ‘misbranded’ and ‘false’ products.

The FDA, spoken for by Dara Corrigan, admitted that the administrations’ concerns with these three products, and many others like them, is that cancer patients will choose them over their own ‘effective and proven’ treatments. In other words, only something that the FDA has approved is a valid method of treatment for cancer, and any sort of home or locally manufactured remedy is not only invalid, but also unlawful.

Sources:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035556_FDA_raids_herbal_remedies.html

http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/Alerts/ucm111219.htm

Explore More:

EU Ban on Hundreds of Herbal Supplements Comes into Place

Government Illegally Raids Gibson Guitars | Steals Millions Worth of Wood

Home Remedies for Earache

Common Natural Remedies that Really Work

Pepsi Co. Follows Coca-Cola in Changing Recipe to Avoid Cancer Warning

FDA Halts Best-Selling Cancer Drug Use for Breast Cancer

This article first appeared at Natural Society, an excellent resource for health news and vaccine information.

Wow, I'm blown away by this! Do you have any tips on how I can buy some Beef without the Pink Slime? I have a Trader Joe's up th street from me, but Whole Foods is an hour or more away.

Does anyone know of a cure for Asthma?

Does anyone know of a book that educates you on what suplements not to take at the same time or if your on any kind of meds, what suplemnets not to take while taking meds?

I watch Dr.Oz and love his show, but I've not heard him talk about what not to take while on certain meds OR what two suplements not to take at the same time.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Aloha , Looks like we ARE on the natural cures page and mahalo for starting it HD and also the reminder of using Apple Cider Vinigar for itchy rash. It is working great! I was starting to dig a hole in my head! I used to use it uumm 40 years ago. Still works! This is the most wealth building thread going! The true treasure of wealth is your health. You need it to be able to ride this crazy wild ride we call life! Esspecially on an added ride like the dinar express! Keep sharing your gems of wisdom folks. No reason why we can't get healthy and smart on our way to financial gain! Mahalo all for your imput. Love and light

Heavyduty053 I think this was a great idea. I would like to address a couple posts as I just read all of them up to here. First one person mentioned taking turmeric ( seasoning powder) and it made me remember being told to take about 1tsp each day sprinkled on food and it would help those with the pain of reuhmatoid arthritis pain and swelling. Also using cayenne pepper as above for those with ulcers, as the heat of the pepper in ones stomach causes more blood to be pulled to the ulcer therby helping heal ulcers faster. and a technic I have used for years as a nurse on myself and elderly patients that get hickups, to go away, ( so bad that it hurts their chests and shakes them ). Pinch and pull down on both ear lobes just below the curve and raised nodgle of ear for a few seconds. You may have to move your fingers around a couple times until you find the spot where there is a nerve, it is like accupunture. Pinch hard enough that you can feel a pinch, It has never failed to work once you find the correct spot on your ears. Im going to try and download my drawing of an ear so don't laugh, just to show you approx spot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Plain Yogurt is an excellent way to aleve heartburn,

also works great as a sour cream alternative ;)

I've been battling heartburn for 30 years, and I've come to

the conclusion that overeating at meals is the problem...however

even when I'm careful about portions, I sometimes suffer.

Plain Yogurt works immediately, and it aint bad for ya :D

I over eat, usually !!

Try drinking a warm beverage with your meal.....green tea or regular with some honey, or just black coffee or some very warm water. It took about a week to get used to

it. This seems to help food from solidifying in your belly when eating your meals and aid digestion......seems like the cold soft drinks or cold sweet tea we all love keeps the food around longer..........not a Dr. , just seems to help me.............don't get heartburn anymorebiggrin.gif..........and if able, try sleeping on your left side, will help ease

heartburn.

and +1 for all the ideas you guys have put up here

• Upvote 2

@Littlefeet...I had heard that before about the warm drinks.....also sleeping on your left side lowers your blood pressure if you have probems with that. I had high blood pressure with my last pregnancy and was kept in bed on my left side.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

@Littlefeet...I had heard that before about the warm drinks.....also sleeping on your left side lowers your blood pressure if you have probems with that. I had high blood pressure with my last pregnancy and was kept in bed on my left side.

it really does help BAMA.........so sweet tea and sodas between meals.......I want one now !!!

THX for the blood pressue info.......I usually sleep on left side and blood pressure seems to be good at PHYSICAL TIMEtongue.gif

I think my left shoulder is a little more shallow than my right one, makes it more comfortable

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 1

So many good suggestions. Here's one of mine. I use aloe vera plant juice to all sorts of cuts, bruised, burns. Mind you its a plant and all you do is break off a stem and squeeze the juice out of it and rub on area. It's sort of slimy but it works wonders. It helps heal in a natural way rather than a chemical way and scaring is very minimum to none. I had a huge steam burn on my hand and ran out and grabbed the Aloe Vera and squeezed the juice from it and healed it beautifully. It didn't even have time to begin the blistering phase. You wouldn't even know I had burned.

So I make sure I have my Aloe Vera plant handy. :D

• Upvote 2

Definitely! You start it, and we'll follow :)

I'll got plenty of remedies handed down from my albanian, iroquois, irish, italian and welch family. Not to mention I have a Doctor of Natural Medicine as a family member :D

Quite a mix, as for me, Scottish, french, German, welsh, and I am sure more.

A teaspoon of sugar will make the medicine go down and hiccups stop. Honey is a great help for a dry cough. A teaspoon straight, or honey and lemon in some hot water.

My dad was a severe asthmatic, hot coffee would get him through if was not able to take his next dose of medicine.

I am a firm believer that HGH and Testosterone therapy combined with inhaling 100% oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber will cure cancer. What is cancer? its the deterioration of cells in your body. HGH and Testosterone is anti-aging so your cells dont breakdown. Now your cells need oxygen to rebuild. Breathing 100% oxygen under pressure say at 40 feet. Will force you body to take in more than 3 times of oxygen in your body. I am commercial diver, I know divers who smoke or have smoked for 10 years. We all breathe oxygen under pressure in a chamber when we get out of the water. No commercial diver has ever had lung cancer. I smoked for 15 years, pack and half a day. My doctor didn't believe me when I told him how much I smoked. Try it. It wont hurt you.

I wonder if this would help Emphysema, just temporarily probably.

• Upvote 1

My wife said that a natural herbal medicine she got in mexico does wonders for constipation. A tiny little pil, taken at night and wala. The next morning all clear. Its called SIMILAXOL.

• Upvote 1

I over eat, usually !!

Try drinking a warm beverage with your meal.....green tea or regular with some honey, or just black coffee or some very warm water. It took about a week to get used to

it. This seems to help food from solidifying in your belly when eating your meals and aid digestion......seems like the cold soft drinks or cold sweet tea we all love keeps the food around longer..........not a Dr. , just seems to help me.............don't get heartburn anymorebiggrin.gif..........and if able, try sleeping on your left side, will help ease

heartburn.

and +1 for all the ideas you guys have put up here

Actually when you are eating something with oil or grease content and drinking a cold beverage with it, the cold from the drink will cool the grease leaving it in the stomach longer to keep the digestion from working properly thats why some european countries drink warm tea instead of cold ice tea......Remember this the trick is to not let anything you eat set in the stomach no longer than it has to, send it on thru to the digestive system because the longer it sets in the stomach it casues bloating, sets up toxins which is a form of poison, causes headaches. Beef or red meat is the worst and takes the longest to get digest. The quicker it runs on thru the better you will feel.

• Upvote 2

I am a firm believer that HGH and Testosterone therapy combined with inhaling 100% oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber will cure cancer. What is cancer? its the deterioration of cells in your body. HGH and Testosterone is anti-aging so your cells dont breakdown. Now your cells need oxygen to rebuild. Breathing 100% oxygen under pressure say at 40 feet. Will force you body to take in more than 3 times of oxygen in your body. I am commercial diver, I know divers who smoke or have smoked for 10 years. We all breathe oxygen under pressure in a chamber when we get out of the water. No commercial diver has ever had lung cancer. I smoked for 15 years, pack and half a day. My doctor didn't believe me when I told him how much I smoked. Try it. It wont hurt you.

Mrdeepc, where do you get HGH/Testosterone therapy and hyperbaric chamber oxygen?...

I passed a kidney stone yesterday. I got three more on deck. Does anyone know how I can prevent new ones forming.

Also, I got hypertension.

Getting old is depressing

This sounds strange but, a friend of mine says, taking the corn silk with red onion and boiling it. Then straining and drinking the resulting liquid helped get rid of stones and kept them from forming. I never had the need to try it.

• Upvote 1

On the kidney stones: Go to the health food store and buy some catnip tea bags or loose. Brew this according to directions. It supposedly helps relax your innards. Also, soaking in hot water at the same time helps relax one and this will help the stones pass thru. It worked for me. I try to drink distilled water or reverse osmosis water to keep the stones from reoccurring, however, this last is controversial. For those who have stomach ulcer problems, a sure cure is as follows: Take about a 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in about a third of a glass of water, stir thoroughly, and drink it quickly. Hold your breathe and follow that with more fluid to ease the burn. I know, this sounds terrible but it actually works wonders. I have had no ulcer problems since using this and have helped friends cure bleeding ulcers!! Also, cayenne pepper is a good tool to staunch bleeding of open wounds. You just pour the pepper right in the wound. I have not personally done the latter but have first hand experience with the ulcers. I also have a protocol for saving an abscessed tooth that the dentist said was not possible until I did it. However, it is kinda long so if there is anyone interested, let me know your email address and I will just email it to those interested. Gary2

On the kidney stones: Go to the health food store and buy some catnip tea bags or loose. Brew this according to directions. It supposedly helps relax your innards. Also, soaking in hot water at the same time helps relax one and this will help the stones pass thru. It worked for me. I try to drink distilled water or reverse osmosis water to keep the stones from reoccurring, however, this last is controversial. For those who have stomach ulcer problems, a sure cure is as follows: Take about a 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in about a third of a glass of water, stir thoroughly, and drink it quickly. Hold your breathe and follow that with more fluid to ease the burn. I know, this sounds terrible but it actually works wonders. I have had no ulcer problems since using this and have helped friends cure bleeding ulcers!! Also, cayenne pepper is a good tool to staunch bleeding of open wounds. You just pour the pepper right in the wound. I have not personally done the latter but have first hand experience with the ulcers. I also have a protocol for saving an abscessed tooth that the dentist said was not possible until I did it. However, it is kinda long so if there is anyone interested, let me know your email address and I will just email it to those interested. Gary2

I left you a message on your profile...