Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE NEED TO START A NATURAL CURE PAGE

I had a cardiac arrythmia ever since I was a child where my heart rate would skyrocket for no reason and stay there sometimes for days. Avoided surgeries, etc. Tried every tx out there: meds, magnesium, EVERYTHING. Finally cured it with choline and inisitol and iodine!!!! Also make SURE you get enough potassium. I think collagen 1 and 3 plus organic vit C (camu camu) also helped! Take choline combined with inisitol before bed.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Lots of good info from all over.....don't let this post die out of lack of interest to reply when just about everyone knows or has been told what grandma used or maybe something that was passed down thru the generations of a family for natural medicine.....It says in the bible that God put a natural cure here on earth for every ailment known to man. It is in trees, bark, flowers, forrests, herbs, algea etc. There are many people who can benefit from information shared on this subject. I know i have found useful info already. Please take the time to post and share while we wait for our adventure. Who knows you just might come across something that will help you......Heavyduty053

Just a ?????

Heavyduty053 ARE you the original heavyduty {skooter bro) or the other HD

Just a note on your question, sometime ago there were two Heavyduty's on here and the reason i found out was because of a comment made from one of the members to Heavyduty about a profound remark of some kind that he made. When i read this i immediately made it clear that Heavyduty and Heavyduty053 were two different people with two different ideas about how to respond. I respond in dignified maner instead of bowing to words that were used in the reply. If i post or reply you can bet that there is clarity, and respect in the way i think.......thanks for bringing it up and wanting to know. Heavyduty053

Edited by Heavyduty053

Garlic... on top of all the good health benifits for colds, sore throats and such... it keeps people like these away!!!unsure.gif

twilight-stars-instyle-mag.jpglaugh.gifwink.gif

Lol....no garlic for me then, I'm huge Twi-nerd....love me some glittery vampires!! (great pic Rod!)

If you have trouble with your stomach like Crohn's or IBS eat 2 teaspooons of coconut flakes every day...it keeps flare ups to a minimum......my hubby has Crohns and he was doing this, it helped him tremendously but he REALLY hates coconut so he stopped even though it helped alot.....stupid men, lol....

• Upvote 2

Lol....no garlic for me then, I'm huge Twi-nerd....love me some glittery vampires!! (great pic Rod!)

If you have trouble with your stomach like Crohn's or IBS eat 2 teaspooons of coconut flakes every day...it keeps flare ups to a minimum......my hubby has Crohns and he was doing this, it helped him tremendously but he REALLY hates coconut so he stopped even though it helped alot.....stupid men, lol....

LOL wolfpack here! Good movies though, except they drag out way to far for the next release. Want to see the Volturi get the smackdown! :D

I recently saw a segment on TV that was addressing people who get those bumps on their arms, top of the legs and buttocks. Three doctors prescribed a mix of sugar and olive oil, made into a paste and used as a scrub. The sugar was supposed to help break the bumps and the mineral oil was used as a moisturizer. Darn I wish I had paid more attention. There were more benefits to this than what I mentioned.

Hi There! I've never made a post before, although I've been on DV for over two years; but this is one topic I am very much interested in and knowledgeable about. I'll just post a few of my favorites, then go back to lurking. ;)

Earache: Mix equal amounts of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and Apple Cider vinegar. Drop in ear and allow to sit for as long as possible, rubbing the back of the ear to work it further down. DO NOT put cotton balls and such in because it will burn if you do. Do this a few times during the day and it should work! The alcohol dries the moisture, while the vinegar helps with the infection. (I have six children and I have never taken any of them in for an ear infection because this works!!)

Sore Throat: Gargle 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar mixed with a small cup of water. The sooner you can gargle at the onset, the better and faster the results.

Warts: Apply Apple Cider vinegar to a cotton ball and "band-aid" it on to the spot. Be careful to not have too much excess on the unaffected skin around it, as this can irritate and cause sores. Do this until the seeds have all come to the surface and the wart begins to fall off... usually a week or two. I do this at night for smell reasons and it gives the skin air time during the day.

(edited)

One other thing comes to mind, my dad used to have sweaty feet and had foot odor. He would take and feel a pan big enough for his feet in sit in with warm water and 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar and soak his feet for anout 15 minutes one a week and the acedic acid helps control the foot odor to almost nothing, my mom sure was proud of this.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

THIS IS A GOOD ONE FOR CANCER EVERYONE AND IT TASTE GOOD AS A DRINK, BACK IN THE CARIBBEAN I DRANK IT A LOT!!!

PLEASE DON'T ADD SUGAR, SUGAR IS LIKE PUTTING GAS ON A FIRE WHEN IT COME TO CANCER.....

HERE IT IS:

CANCER KILLER – Natural Cancer Cell Killer 10,000 Times Stronger Than Chemo!

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.

Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden.

The other parts of the tree are also useful.

The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop.

How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree?

This tree is low and is called graviola ! in Brazi l, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such.

The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree..

The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:

* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss

* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections

* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment

* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970′s! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..

* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!

* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectivelyhunts

down and kills only cancer cells.. It does not harm healthy cells!

The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is

One of America ‘s biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

Various parts of the Graviola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indi! ans in S outh America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.

But that’s where the Graviola story nearly ended.

The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree–it’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits–or even make back the millions it poured into research.

As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!

Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Graviola research team whose conscience wouldn’t let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that’s dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle.

Miracle unleashed

When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola,! they be gan tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Graviola–and its shocking cover-up–came in fast and furious….

….The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public…

….Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated….

….A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”

….The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.

…A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung

cancers…. Seven years of silence broken–it’s finally here

Where can I purchase some of this sour sop? Do you think Whole Foods or Trader Joe's may have it?

I think that this will provide valuable information for natural remedies. But we have to make sure to use DISCLAIMERS AS TO NOT PROMOTE A PRODUCT OR REMEDY THAT "CURES" ANYTHING. I am looking forward to reading the answers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where can I purchase some of this sour sop? Do you think Whole Foods or Trader Joe's may have it?

You may want to try Googling it, (where to by sour sop in your city) some Walmart's have it but not all. When I Google it their was a website that will ship it to you but the price seem a little high. In Miami its really easy to find.

Very interesting because I have researched LEMONS and everything you mentioned in you're post is said to be the same for eating Lemons. Along with a number of other benefits that are amazing.Please Google:(what health benefits Lemons have)I am drinking lemonade everyday now!!!

Very true, I've heard the same thing... Just not sure if it is as strong...

Natural Remedies are available from many natural sources but preventing sickness is as important, people need to learn what they are putting into their bodies.

Eliminate Sugars, Glucose-Fructose, any Hydrogenated oils, Aspartame (diet pop, chewing gum), BPA, Fluoride, anything GMO, processed foods, meat slices, to start.

Unfortunately "they" don't like this and will stop it any way they can....Amish and Raw Milk, control of natural herbs and other remedies...FDA.

This was last week,,,,

FDA Raids Herbal Distributor Over Cancer Remedies

It’s no secret that the FDA is responsible for some of the most vastly detrimental products on the consumer market, but did you know that they are capable of raiding and confiscating ‘potentially harmful’ substances that only they arbitrate?

Indeed, the FDA, known benefactors of big pharma, have been succeeding in their rampage across natural health remedy stores, and they could be coming to your town next.

After an alleged complaint against the ‘Notion-n-things’ store in Missouri, the State department of Health and Senior Services managed to embargo the company’s herbal products. Only as recently as three weeks ago did the district judge sign the order for seizure of those products.

Remember, this is the same organization that has declared walnuts to be illegal drugs.

The three products now in custody of the FDA are Chickweed Healing Salve, a product based on comfrey; To-Mor-Gone, a product developed for the treatment of cancer; and R.E.P., a natural remedy for various headaches and sinus infections. The FDA’s only reasoning for seizure of the products is that they do not have properly labeled information; something that they are far too concerned with rather than for the health of the American people.

Of course, none of these products had been approved by the FDA as a safe or effective method of treatment for their prescribed usage, and as such are considered unapproved – and illegal – drugs. The FDA has not yet conducted a formal review of any of these products in order to determine if they actually work or not; either way, the administration describes them as ‘misbranded’ and ‘false’ products.

The FDA, spoken for by Dara Corrigan, admitted that the administrations’ concerns with these three products, and many others like them, is that cancer patients will choose them over their own ‘effective and proven’ treatments. In other words, only something that the FDA has approved is a valid method of treatment for cancer, and any sort of home or locally manufactured remedy is not only invalid, but also unlawful.

Sources:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035556_FDA_raids_herbal_remedies.html

http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/Alerts/ucm111219.htm

Explore More:

EU Ban on Hundreds of Herbal Supplements Comes into Place

Government Illegally Raids Gibson Guitars | Steals Millions Worth of Wood

Home Remedies for Earache

Common Natural Remedies that Really Work

Pepsi Co. Follows Coca-Cola in Changing Recipe to Avoid Cancer Warning

FDA Halts Best-Selling Cancer Drug Use for Breast Cancer

This article first appeared at Natural Society, an excellent resource for health news and vaccine information.

• Upvote 2

1. Scraping the underside of willow tree bark will produce natural aspirin. Great for a headache. and thins the blood.

2. Sassafras root when boiled Not only makes a pleasant tasting tea. Its also makes a great air freshener . relives stomach ache and has a slightly narcotic effect that easies panic attacks.

3. Sure fire aids preventive. Sit on your a$$ and keep your mouth shut.

• Upvote 3

I totally agree with alternative health care remedies , been using them for 50 years and currently I (and my husband ) take no pharmaceuticals at all. I am 71 and he will be 76 in August.

Diet and exercise are key (stay away from sugar and fast food) and so are good supplements.

Also, in the United States it is illegal to talk about using any alternative method as a "cure". By legal definition only a DRUG can cure, heal or ameliorate any disease condition.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Plain Yogurt is an excellent way to aleve heartburn,

also works great as a sour cream alternative ;)

I've been battling heartburn for 30 years, and I've come to

the conclusion that overeating at meals is the problem...however

even when I'm careful about portions, I sometimes suffer.

Plain Yogurt works immediately, and it aint bad for ya :D

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 2