Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus set the RV for this Friday.

Luigi1

From another site...

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION WHAT WE WERE WORKING ON REGARDING AN "IN COUNTRY RV". WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING TOMORROW/FRIDAY. THE RATE IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 LET ME GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY'S INTEL: IMF AND BIS HAVE DONE THEIR WORK. CHINA IS OVERSEEING EVERYTHING NOW. MANY MUSLEMS HAVE DESCENDED ONTO MAJOR CITIES FOR CASHIN. THEIR FAMILY FROM ACROSS THE POND ARE SENDING DINAR FOR CASHIN BECAUSE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER HERE. BANKS ARE READY AND SOME WILL BE OPEN 24 HRS. D.C. SOURCES SAY BY FRIDAY. THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION AND THINGS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND. WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

Sleep sound, rest easy, don't worry & dream of nice things. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Does anyone have a good real estate agent in Beverly Hills?

• Upvote 1

Nope you're wrong. I worked in Kuwait as a contractor as well, from 2004 to 2006, then I was transferred to Iraq from 2006 to 2009. If you notice, all the kids go to the malls in Kuwait City on Wednesday night, because that is the equivalent to our Friday night in the US. But don't take my word, go see for yourself, if you're truely over there. May I suggest the Marina Mall in Kuwait City.

Er I think he means timezone wise NOT Wednesday night is party night like the U.S Friday night.

• Upvote 1

ACTUALLY, OKIE HAS MADE AS MUCH SENSE AS ANYTHING ELSE I'VE READ, LO THESE PAST 3 YEARS!!......THE PSYCHOLOGY LESSON PRESENTED, WITH ALL OF THE RESPONDERS' REMARKS,

IS WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION!

this post has not been edited by anyone

• Upvote 1