Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus set the RV for this Friday.

Luigi1

From another site...

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION WHAT WE WERE WORKING ON REGARDING AN "IN COUNTRY RV". WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING TOMORROW/FRIDAY. THE RATE IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 LET ME GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY'S INTEL: IMF AND BIS HAVE DONE THEIR WORK. CHINA IS OVERSEEING EVERYTHING NOW. MANY MUSLEMS HAVE DESCENDED ONTO MAJOR CITIES FOR CASHIN. THEIR FAMILY FROM ACROSS THE POND ARE SENDING DINAR FOR CASHIN BECAUSE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER HERE. BANKS ARE READY AND SOME WILL BE OPEN 24 HRS. D.C. SOURCES SAY BY FRIDAY. THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION AND THINGS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND. WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

"And cut......ok great job guys. See you back here next Thursday. Make sure to pick up next weeks scripts and your checks on the way out. Whoever's playing Okie next week, please remember to mention the Hawaiian bank screens being green. That always increases orders."

• Upvote 1

It all comes down to Hawaii Saturday now we wait be back tonite if anything important happens be blessed goodnite oom family god love all of you

HI on Saturday. For the rest of us...we always have to wait till Monday...always.

I hope they're right

If OOM guesses every single day & it happens one day...he'll be right for at least a day. Kinda like Queen For A Day.

The gurus forget that Thursday and Friday is actually the weekend in the Middle East. Thursday is equivalent to our Saturday, and Friday is equivalent to our Sunday. The first day of their work week is actually Saturday. They should have set their sites on Wednesday or Saturday and it would have been much more believable. Or let me say it like this: if their banks close for the weekend, like ours do....then their banks are closed on Thursday and Friday.

• Upvote 2

The gurus forget that Thursday and Friday is actually the weekend in the Middle East. Thursday is equivalent to our Saturday, and Friday is equivalent to our Sunday. The first day of their work week is actually Saturday. They should have set their sites on Wednesday or Saturday and it would have been much more believable. Or let me say it like this: if their banks close for the weekend, like ours do....then their banks are closed on Thursday and Friday.

Sorry, but that is wrong, Friday is there Saturday and Saturday is there Sunday.

I know that is right as I am a contractor in Kuwait.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, but that is wrong, Friday is there Saturday and Saturday is there Sunday.

I had always heard that in the Arab World ( maybe there's differences from Country to Country? I don't know) the holiday ( equivalent to our Sunday) is Friday.

Well, it is Friday.

It is 5 pm in Iraq

And, it is 11 am in New York

And there is no RV

Once again....Shocking.......

Edited by umbertino

Nope you're wrong. I worked in Kuwait as a contractor as well, from 2004 to 2006, then I was transferred to Iraq from 2006 to 2009. If you notice, all the kids go to the malls in Kuwait City on Wednesday night, because that is the equivalent to our Friday night in the US. But don't take my word, go see for yourself, if you're truely over there. May I suggest the Marina Mall in Kuwait City.

• Upvote 2

Nope you're wrong. I worked in Kuwait as a contractor as well, from 2004 to 2006, then I was transferred to Iraq from 2006 to 2009. If you notice, all the kids go to the malls in Kuwait City on Wednesday night, because that is the equivalent to our Friday night in the US. But don't take my word, go see for yourself, if you're truely over there. May I suggest the Marina Mall in Kuwait City.

Well it looks as we are right, only that now it is Friday and Saturday. You obviously worked out there a while ago. These things happen.

Please read this Link

http://www.nowpublic.com/kuwait_shifts_its_weekend

All the best

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV