Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus set the RV for this Friday.

Luigi1

From another site...

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION WHAT WE WERE WORKING ON REGARDING AN "IN COUNTRY RV". WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING TOMORROW/FRIDAY. THE RATE IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.

4-19-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 LET ME GIVE YOU A RUN DOWN OF YESTERDAY'S INTEL: IMF AND BIS HAVE DONE THEIR WORK. CHINA IS OVERSEEING EVERYTHING NOW. MANY MUSLEMS HAVE DESCENDED ONTO MAJOR CITIES FOR CASHIN. THEIR FAMILY FROM ACROSS THE POND ARE SENDING DINAR FOR CASHIN BECAUSE THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER HERE. BANKS ARE READY AND SOME WILL BE OPEN 24 HRS. D.C. SOURCES SAY BY FRIDAY. THIS IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION AND THINGS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND. WE ARE VERY CLOSE.

Sleep sound, rest easy, don't worry & dream of nice things. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

THURSDAY NIGHT BS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE

For the most part I am a nice person

but I would like to meet Okie just to kick his azz

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1sXhiBdlr

Edited by Markinsa
Please see the Forum Rules: Do not threaten bodily harm to anyone, regardless of wether or not they are a member of this site.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

"Things change like the wind" meaning that we can always say that some factors kept it from happening, and we can talk about a new date......oh, and by the way, how about buying some more dinar? Another Friday, another call for an RV. If they keep calling it every day, eventually they will call it right by dumb luck.

I can only say that I am glad that my other investments don't have clowns like OOM and BULLDOG! The speculation ISN'T in the Dinar. It's in these " SELF PROCLAIMED GURUS"! I feel one day the Dinar will do something positive, but I don't have the same feeling for these hopless losers...and for the record... I don't find their lies entertaining like some claim. Money isn't something I usually laugh about!!!

I can only say that I am glad that my other investments don't have clowns like OOM and BULLDOG! The speculation ISN'T in the Dinar. It's in these " SELF PROCLAIMED GURUS"! I feel one day the Dinar will do something positive, but I don't have the same feeling for these hopeless losers...and for the record... I don't find their lies entertaining like some claim. Money isn't something I usually laugh about!!!

• Upvote 3

Its raining, I am farther in the middle of nowhere today than I normally live, because it is raining, helicopters are grounded and I am stuck here, I have work to do that I can't get done because I am stuck here, and I am reading more Oakie posts for the sheer entertainment of them.

blink.gif

Now, if this turns out to be true, for this RV call only, once the money is in my bank, I will take out a full page newspaper ad and publicly thank Oakie and apologize for all the ill things I am thinking. wink.gif

I hope to see some of you in Dubai sooncool.gif Everyone, have a great weekend and do something nice for your family like just tell them how much you appreciate them.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to be wrong but didn't OOM

JUST

say that it could "only happen on a Saturday night/Sunday morrow" when all the banks of the world are closed?

Pick a story and STICK WITH IT MAN!! It's either day or its night but it can't be both.

(do we have one of these little yellow faces that YAWNS!???!

:blink:

:lol: ole okie....got to give him credit...he never gives up....one day he will be right...maybe...i love how he always does it on a weekend so he has a couple days to come up with an excuse that it didnt do as he states. and its always an unbelievable high rate. i enjoy reading his post...i always get a laugh.... :P:lol: GO RVVVVVV.