Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ AND KUWAIT MEETING

gelai64

Iraq and Kuwait Monday ~ External specifies Monday as the date for convening the Supreme Iraqi-Kuwaiti Committee

Thursday, 19-04-2012

Iraq and Kuwait ~ External specifies Monday as the date for convening the Supreme Iraqi-Kuwaiti Committee

Baghdad, Next Monday's Foreign Ministry identified the date of the Committee meeting Iraqi-Kuwaiti joint, which was scheduled last week.

He said a high-level source in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (News Agency news) on Thursday: Ministry in agreement with the Kuwaiti side, select Monday 23/4, a date for a meeting of the Committee of Iraqi-Kuwaiti joint Committee members, will arrive in Kuwait on Monday morning before the afternoon meetings — to unleash itself.

The source added: the meeting will discuss all the issues that had been agreed during Prime Minister's visit to Kuwait last month, where the Kuwaiti side will review the most important file is the file port.

The source said that according to the Kuwaiti side will be agreed on a mechanism in the construction phase has arrived, along with special drilling studies port Kabeer.

source

Hopefully this will resolve the pending files between the 2 countries & grant the keys of shackles

• Upvote 3

Hopefully this will resolve the pending files between the 2 countries & grant the keys of shackles

Glad you posted this gelai64 wink.gif... I had added it to the post I made about mass graves found in Kuwait... adding another good piece to the puzzle ... it's all coming together folks! Here is a comment I made on that thread...

I thought about starting a new thread with this article... but I wanna post it here first... connect the dots folks... Shab out of country... but will be coming back just in time for this meeting (which btw has been rescheduled to this Monday). Oh , and lets not forget where he has just been??? First Switzerland... of course he may just like the view, and then the USA.. of course maybe he just loves baseball!

eyebrows.gif Let's see what happens folks.. but it's still looking good, but gosh darn it boyz... git -r-dun already will ya!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1