Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM THURSDAY NIGHT BS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE

Skybear

Here is Okie's and his pet, Bulldog74-3/4ths LATEST BS! It is RIGHT-ON-SCHEDULE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKIE & BULLDOG75 POST:

WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED CONFIRMATION WHAT WE WERE WORKING ON

REGARDING AN "IN COUNTRY RV".

WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREXTO BEGIN TRADING TOMORROW/FRIDAY.

THE RATE IS UNBELIEVABLY HIGH.

REGARDS AND WE LOVE U,

FROM OKIE & BULLDOG75.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We certainly wouldn't want to waste a good Thursday evening to pass-along more total BS would we? An "in-country" RV???

Bu-u-u, H-a-a-a-a-a!

At LEAST they don't change over at OOM!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

How many times must they say its RV'd. Its the same thing every single day! I bet Okie has ten different saved documents all with slightly different stories all comtaining the words its Rv'd . He just copy pastes which one he wants to rotate from day to day. Even if the day comes that Okie call it right, it won't be a big deal If you call it every single day of course you will get it right one day.

• Upvote 1

i hope they at least use the excuse they were drunk when they made the post. they did one last night that was totally stupid. i wish these sites would not post OOM and bears and bulls junk. but i guess they need to make the money from the ads.

• Upvote 1

Since I am in a remote area, with limited communication except for internet, I am waiting for a Thursday with no Oakie RV prediction, that way I will have a reasonable idea that it may have really happened.wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Does this BAFOON with the "Jed Clampett" vocabulary actually BELIEVE that a country can revalue its currency only "IN-COUNTRY," and NOT do it at the same exact instant on a world-wide basis???

Or is he INTENTIONALLY making-up this vomitus BS as he goes-along and somehow expects people who know better to SWALLOW IT?

This guy is one SICK PUPPY! He needs to be institutionalized before he hurts either himself or someone else.

An "IN-COUNTRY" only RV- - - -REALLY???

Read this rather "easy-to-understand" truth about how national currency revaluations work:

BWM from 3sintelChat Fri. Evening 04/20/20125:32 PM [bWM] just had several calls and some truly serious discussions about where we are... this is what was explained to me in regards to how the RV is expected to show. First of all, there is not and will not be an "in country" rv... the rate will show everywhere simultaneously. Now if it showed during the night here it might "appear" as an advantage but in actuality it will still show everywhere at the same time... no one will have any advantage over another other than if it happens to be business hours in your time zone or not...

• Upvote 1