Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar For Sale WITH BONUS

Hi,

I am getting off this dinar train for a quick break. getting rid of some small notes i have. I am selling 1000 x 50 dinar notes (10 bundles). Total of 50,000 dinar. I want to sell it for $500.

For those that are interested, please pm me. I will accept paypal, cod, and local pick ups are welcome for those that live near los angeles.

As an added bonus, I will add ONE 10,000 dinar notes that's uncirculated but not in perfect condition, and TEN 1,000 crisp uncirculated dinar notes.

So, bottom line, you will receive total of 70,000 dinar.

Thanks for looking and take advantage of this great buying opportunity!

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I am getting off this dinar train for a quick break. getting rid of some small notes i have. I am selling 1000 x 50 dinar notes (10 bundles). Total of 50,000 dinar. I want to sell it for $500.

For those that are interested, please pm me. I will accept paypal, cod, and local pick ups are welcome for those that live near los angeles.

As an added bonus, I will add ONE 10,000 dinar notes that's uncirculated but not in perfect condition, and TEN 1,000 crisp uncirculated dinar notes.

Thanks for looking? NO, thanks for a waste of time!!!

Man, looks like you fell for the old bait and switch BS that was and is still making it's way throughout the dinar community. The scare tactic used was and is that you need to buy notes without the triple zeros......and that the ones that own them are the only ones who will not lose their arse, when the RV occurs. All the dealers and gurus who were and are complicit with this pack of lies, needs to be held accountable, arrested and prosecuted. I saw so many folks rushing to buy the smaller denoms ....paying out the arse for them. It was like watching Chemical Ali spraying nerve agent on those poor Kurdish people, spreading like wildfire. It's really a damned shame that these overt lies were allowed to spread throughout our community. .............. I mean no disrespect to you, LettheRVbegin. I'm sorry that you paid an extreme price for your 50 dinar notes and realize that you are just trying to break even. Good luck to you, you're gonna need alot of that, I'm afraid...........................

• Upvote 1

unless someone specifically wants to collect the smaller notes i had been telling people anyone who paid a huge premium for small notes was a sucker and people called me dumb i was gonna be sol when they took the 25000 notes out of circulated. my point all along was money is money. now everyone is trying to recoup their lost money.

Thanks for the replies. The reason why I purchased low denoms were for tax purposes, to exchange small notes couple at a time inside the bank. Now, i find that reason to be stupid. I pretty much fell for my own trap. I just want to pay my taxes and be free when this is all done. I have no need for small denoms, but for those that are interested, please let me know. I will try eBay if it doesn't sell. I'm flexible with my price as long as I don't get lowballers. Thanks

Edited by LettheRVbegin

Hi,

Do you mean 500,00 dinar ? If not your price is way to high. Just thought I would mention it.

opps, should of read the rest of posts first.

pp

Hi,

So you are trying to sell $60.06 worth of IQD for $500???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What???? Looks like you are trying to create your own RV of the IQD.

You should be ashamed of yourself... I hope you are only joking about the price. Unbelievable...blink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1