Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers Needed

bamagirl

You guys are great....you wouldn't believe the peace I woke up with this morning, just unbelievable!! I go next Thursday and will be sure to update you all as soon as I get some results. I told my husband last night that even if the dinars never revalue (o course they will, lol) I have still become richer from this because of meeting all of you.....he was blown away by all of your posts....thanks again friends...

• Upvote 5

Bamagirl . . . when something is malignant, it is not even at all but more like cauliflower . . . from what the drs. have said with friends and family. Peace be Still, in Jesus Name . . . many of us are praying, believing and expecting a good report!!!

• Upvote 3

Bamagirl, I am saddened to read your situation and glad to see you are staying positive. I went through the same type of situation last year and can offer a few pieces of advice :

1. Deal with the facts only.

2. Stay away from researching your condition on the internet. This will only make you more anxious.

3. Before your medical appointment, write down all the questions you need to ask. You will forget to ask (I promise)

I know it can be annoying for people to say "You''ll be fine"; but believe it or not, this will make you stronger than you have ever been.

Sending you a big hug from Germany.

• Upvote 2

Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up bamagirl to you and I ask that you touch her with your healing hands and dissolve the tumor, I rebuke fear and worry and I speak peace and grace and Lord, I declare no weapon against her shall prosper. Just as Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered and died, i curse tumor to the roots and you will wither and die in the name of Jesus. I speak life to bamagirl and life abundantly. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

Bama, you are in good hands. He loves you so much and rest in Him :)

Love,

Nadita

Beautiful words Nadita~

God speed your healing bamagirl!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good thoughts coming your way. Will keep you in my thoughts. Please do not panic. It could well be scar tissue build up from the c/sects. I had a huge mass removed from my back a few years age and it was just a cyst, nothing more. Try to relax and send positive thoughts to your body. All will be well.

• Upvote 2

I agree with the prayers here and believing for a complete healing. I am believing when you go in next week that they will not be able to find anything because God took it away, in Jesus Name, Amen. I will Praise God daily for answering the prayer that I asked today. Glory to God, for He is Worthy to be Praised!!!

• Upvote 2

Bama Girl, Prayers are being lifted! Want to share with you a favorite verse ... " Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am" Philipians 4:14 msg

Love this.....thank you all so much!!

• Upvote 1

Amen...where two or more come together......

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,

and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,

and give you peace.

In our Lord's name we pray.

• Upvote 1