Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers Needed

bamagirl

Thank you all so much...you have no idea how comforting it is that you're all going to the Lord on my behalf. Much love to you all...

Fear not......He is with you......stay focused, close your eyes, take a deep breath.....the peace you feel is from Him.

Love & hugs back at ya girl!!!!wub.gifemot-hug.gif

Rope

• Upvote 1

Bama.. My heart goes out to you right now, as well as my prayers. I would love to just end it there, and if I cross any boundary lines right now please put me in my place.. but from the year plus I have been hanging out around this wonderful family I have learned a thing or two about some of ya'll. One thing I know Bamagirl.. I know where your heart is, and it's in the right place... so I am going to say something here not to scare you... but to remind us of the right perspective to always maintain(imo).

Here is a quote I heard lately that puts it all into perspective... "Life is hazardous to your health. All people who engage in life end up dead." blink.gif Hard core I know, but you know in your heart of hearts that your destination is a place of peace, perfect health, and eternal life.... place your fears in His hands. Now we are all going to be praying hard for you... but if it's tomorrow or 100 years from now when we each go home to be with the Lord we are in His hands. I know your in good hands, and I really selfishly want all my friends to be around for a good long time. I believe you will be too btw... but the problem we have is we fight so hard to live that we forget we are crucified with Christ... we are already dead in one respect... so don't fear a second death... whenever it comes. For now our life is hid with Christ, and we live through Him, and for Him. I hope that doesn't offend anyone... but this is my take on it... my opinion from this journey we call life. We all love you Bama... and we will be standing with you.. please keep us posted sweetie!

• Upvote 3

Hey DV, I am asking for your help again friends.....I found out yesterday that I have a mass in my abdomen, the Dr said its a perfectly rounded tumor........I have no idea if its malignant or benign, I have had 4 C-sections and he said it could possibly be suture granulomas......I have an appointment with a surgeon next week to biopsy.......Please pray for me, I am scared silly and trying to have enough faith not to worry but its hard......Thanks in advance DV family, love to you all....

Please don't be scared Bama. I gave birth to my two awesome children via C-section. I experienced a similar situation as you are describing. Most often the growths are benign. If you want to talk I would happy to send you my number. I understand your fear. Peace to you.

• Upvote 2

Heavenly Father, I thank you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ-

We claim your perfect hedge of protection around your daughter bamagirl. Thank you for the availability to claim health for bamagirl, because of what your Son gave for us, may you wrap her in your arms, hide her under your wings. Bless the hands of all that attend to her health, your are the author of miracles, we thank you for dispersing the mass in her abdomen- that we may glorify you. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Bama, remember, the Lord knows the way through the wilderness, all you need to do is follow. Cast your care upon Him, for He careth for you.

Remember F- False E- Evidence A- Appearing R- Real

I know it is difficult, just remember what Christ did for you. .......take care to keep your thoughts only for those you know will love and support you..

I pray also for a hedge of protection around you, your family and those you love.

:hug::hug::hug: Wealthhound

Amen and Amen! Keep your eyes on Him and His Word in your heart. Like the song says:

He gives beauty for ashes

Strength for fear

Gladness for mourning

Peace for despair!

May the God of heaven wrap you in His loving arms and give you peace and healing in the midst of your storm.

pegsue

• Upvote 2

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:

He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul:

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;

Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;

Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

You are in our prayers Bama. Stay strong, you have a lot of people praying for you

• Upvote 1

Prayers being sent your way from down the road! I pray for God's healing power to cleanse your body of whatever this illness may be and for the glory to be His when you are given a 100% clean bill of health!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Bama Girlfriend,

I hope and pray that you will get good news next week. Know that you have prayers coming from the east. God knows you and loves you. You are safe in his hands.

We have to celebrate the coming RV together so recover from your biopsy quickly.

Love You Girl, Ann

• Upvote 1

Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up bamagirl to you and I ask that you touch her with your healing hands and dissolve the tumor, I rebuke fear and worry and I speak peace and grace and Lord, I declare no weapon against her shall prosper. Just as Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered and died, i curse tumor to the roots and you will wither and die in the name of Jesus. I speak life to bamagirl and life abundantly. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

Bama, you are in good hands. He loves you so much and rest in Him :)

Love,

Nadita

• Upvote 2

How Will You Accomplish Your Dreams?

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“ ‘...Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty”

(Zechariah 4:6, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

Are you facing a situation that seems impossible? Have you been fighting a battle for a long time? The key is: don’t go around talking about how big the problem is. Don’t go around confessing that you’re never going to make it. No, start declaring, “The gracious hand of God is upon my life!” When you realize God’s hand of favor is upon you, you will accomplish your dreams faster than you thought!

When those thoughts of doubt come, declare the truth of God’s Word! “How are you going to get out of debt?” “The gracious hand of God is upon my life.” “How are you going to get well?” “The gracious hand of God is upon my life.” “How are you going to break that addiction?” “The gracious hand of God.” “How are you going to accomplish your dreams?” “The gracious hand of God!”

The more you brag on God’s favor, the more you declare and believe His promises, the more you’ll see His favor. As you keep standing in faith, as You keep hoping in Him, you’ll see His promises manifest in your life. You’ll experience His favor and victory and see every dream and desire come to pass!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for placing Your dreams and desires within me and for creating a plan to bring them to pass. Even when I can’t see a way, I trust that You are making a way. You are good, and today I declare that Your gracious hand is upon every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

• Upvote 2

Oh my..... Bama please stay strong and positive. I know that is hard to do right now because you don't know what it is yet but I know you will do just fine. Please know my family and I send our love and prayers your way and are thinking of you every minute. Keep us up dated please.

God Bless You,

Carla & Family

• Upvote 2

Good morning Bamagirl. I am sorry to hear about your physical problems. Rest assured that if it can be removed, the doctors will do so. We a blessed with tremendous physicians and nurses in the U.S. I will pray that you are given the strength and faith in God to go through these present struggles. And I pray that the growth can be removed and that you health will return to normal.

May God bless you.

Nelg

• Upvote 3