Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers Needed

bamagirl

Hey DV, I am asking for your help again friends.....I found out yesterday that I have a mass in my abdomen, the Dr said its a perfectly rounded tumor........I have no idea if its malignant or benign, I have had 4 C-sections and he said it could possibly be suture granulomas......I have an appointment with a surgeon next week to biopsy.......Please pray for me, I am scared silly and trying to have enough faith not to worry but its hard......Thanks in advance DV family, love to you all....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

My prayers are with you Bamagirl. I will pray for you every night and ask God to bless and keep you safe. I know everyone else here is doing the same. Please let us know how things go; not meaning to pry, just concerned about a friend. Stay strong and keep the faith... healing hugs to you :hug:

• Upvote 1

Holy Father, which art in Heaven, again we humbly fall before you and ask favor for one of Your very own. We ask that You will take away the fear and worry that bama is faced with. You have told us to lay our heavy burdens upon You and You will lighten our load. Give us the faith to believe and know that every word You speak is so. Lighten her heart LORD as she turns it all over to You.

Dear Father, we ask that You may grant Your Loving Grace towards Bama and heal this tumor. We ask that You will give her Dr. the wisdom and skillful hands to perform and take this growth from her. Precious Lord, please be with her and heal her sickness.

We come and glorify You and You alone as You are worthy. Thankyou LORD Jesus. amen

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Holy Father, which art in Heaven, again we humbly fall before you and ask favor for one of Your very own. We ask that You will take away the fear and worry that bama is faced with. You have told us to lay our heavy burdens upon You and You will lighten our load. Give us the faith to believe and know that every word You speak is so. Lighten her heart LORD as she turns it all over to You.

Dear Father, we ask that You may grant Your Loving Grace towards Bama and heal this tumor. We ask that You will give her Dr. the wisdom and skillful hands to perform and take this growth from her. Precious Lord, please be with her and heal her sickness.

We come and glorify You and You alone as You are worthy. Thankyou LORD Jesus. amen

Amen...where two or more come together......

• Upvote 1

Very moving.........

LF

• Upvote 1

Amen!

Bamagirl, you are being added to my prayers. Stay strong!

• Upvote 1

Amen!

Prayers to you Bama!

• Upvote 1

Hey DV, I am asking for your help again friends.....I found out yesterday that I have a mass in my abdomen, the Dr said its a perfectly rounded tumor........I have no idea if its malignant or benign, I have had 4 C-sections and he said it could possibly be suture granulomas......I have an appointment with a surgeon next week to biopsy.......Please pray for me, I am scared silly and trying to have enough faith not to worry but its hard......Thanks in advance DV family, love to you all....

Heavenly Father, I thank you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ-

We claim your perfect hedge of protection around your daughter bamagirl. Thank you for the availability to claim health for bamagirl, because of what your Son gave for us, may you wrap her in your arms, hide her under your wings. Bless the hands of all that attend to her health, your are the author of miracles, we thank you for dispersing the mass in her abdomen- that we may glorify you. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Bama, remember, the Lord knows the way through the wilderness, all you need to do is follow. Cast your care upon Him, for He careth for you.

Remember F- False E- Evidence A- Appearing R- Real

I know it is difficult, just remember what Christ did for you. .......take care to keep your thoughts only for those you know will love and support you..

I pray also for a hedge of protection around you, your family and those you love.

:hug::hug::hug: Wealthhound

• Upvote 2

Sure didn't want to read this after work..... I wish I was close by my friend I would come over and have a smoke with ya.... Wait :blink: I can't do that.. :angry:

I have sent up many prayers for ya in the past and will not stop now..

Love ya girl :hug:

God Bless

Jeff

• Upvote 3