Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***How real is this RV?***

Folks, this is a dinar discussion forum. Rich has an extensive background including serving in Iraq. While not everyone will agree with him, he deserves to be at least listened to. He is not determined to hijack a forum, but asks legit questions that still are unanswered that I can see. I too hope this works out for us all, but the worst thing we can do is be naive or oblivious to the information at hand. Much respect Easy, I have always liked reading your positive posts. I just don't think we should ignore someone that has come to a different place in this investment especially when they are respected in the dinar community. I do know about the new basil III requirements, but they essentially have no bearing on this investment as to which direction it will go.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

+1 for you Easy

Thanks!

I'll just play Devil's advocate here for a moment. I hope all goes as you say.

But...China is an exporting nation. They keep their currency low, way under the dollar, (15 cents or thereabouts?) so it helps their exports. Iraq is an exporting nation. They can keep their currency low also and benefit. They can do business in dollars.

Caveat: the petrodollar may go south given the BRIC nations pushing against it. Then a strong IQD would help Iraq. If the dollar tanks, they'll have to RV.

If it stays as is, they can go on using the dollar indefinitely - OUCH! - I don't believe these gurus who say Iraq can't pay contractors or foreign companies...BS. They pay in dollars, and get paid in petrodollars. So it goes.

• Upvote 2

Here’s something encouraging that wisconsindinar posted in response to someone’s “scam” thread on PTR.

Not sure if he wrote it or just brought it over from somewhere… Great stuff though

Did you know?

The Iraqi Dinar is currently valued at 1170 IQD to 1 USD, which is to say that for one US Dollar, you can get 1170 Iraqi Dinars. Many people believe that the Iraqi Dinar is ready to make a move back onto the world market and revalue to it’s true value. Investors in Iraq stand to make HUGE profits when this happens. Here are some facts you may not have known:

Don’t listen to the “naysayers”. We lost out on several million dollars when Kuwait revalued their currency, because we listened to the naysayers.

Did you know???

I didn’t know! How could we???

Did you know that 47 countries have re-established their embassies in Iraq?

Did you know that the Iraqi government currently employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?

Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated, 364 schools are under rehabilitation, 263 new schools are now under construction and 38 new schools have been completed in Iraq ?

Did you know that Iraq’s higher educational structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4 research centers, all currently operating?

Did you know that 25 Iraq students departed for the United States in January 2005 for the re-established Fulbright program?

Did you know that the Iraqi Navy is operational? They have 5 -100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels and a naval infantry regiment.

Did you know that Iraq ’s Air Force consists of three operational squadrons, which includes 9 reconnaissance and 3 US C-130 transport aircraft (under Iraqi operational control) which operate day and night, and will soon add 16 UH-1 helicopters and 4 Bell Jet Rangers?

Did you know that Iraq has a counter-terrorist unit and a Commando Battalion?

Did you know that the Iraqi Police Service has over 55,000 fully trained and equipped police officers?

Did you know that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq that produce over 3500 new officers every 8 weeks?

Did you know there are more than 1100 building projects going on in Iraq? They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15 hospitals, 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water facilities and 69 electrical facilities.

Did you know that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of polio vaccinations?

Did you know that 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October?

Did you know that there are 1,192,000 cell phone subscribers in Iraq and phone use has gone up 158%?

Did you know that Iraq has an independent media that consists of 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers and 10 television stations?

Did you know that the Baghdad Stock Exchange opened in June of 2004?

Did you know that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential election had a televised debate recently?

OF COURSE WE DIDN’T KNOW!

WHY DIDN’T WE KNOW?

BECAUSE…

OUR MEDIA WOULDN’T TELL US!

Instead of reflecting our love for our country, we get photos of flag burning incidents at Abu Ghraib and people throwing snowballs at the presidential motorcades.

Tragically, the lack of accentuating the positive in Iraq serves two purposes:

It is intended to undermine the world’s perception of the United States thus minimizing consequent support, and it is intended to discourage American citizens.

—- Above facts are verifiable on the Department of Defense web site.

• Upvote 7

But...China is an exporting nation. They keep their currency low, way under the dollar, (15 cents or thereabouts?) so it helps their exports.

End Quote

True... The US demanded veehemently many times that they raise the value of the Yuan but they always said no....Being highly competitive in the exports is paramount to them obviously......Eventually they will have to comply a tad bit and raise it ( if they haven't done so already) but they try to resist as much as they can.....

And they don't want the Yuan to go out of China.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Folks, this is a dinar discussion forum. Rich has an extensive background including serving in Iraq.

:lol: This is funny. Sorry you must be a close friend of his. He doesn't have extensive background in what Iraq is doing. :lol: IMO few people do.

Like any investment if you want out you just sell and go on your merry way. Do you see anyone else jumping up and down about other stocks they are dumping?

Seriously, grow up. If you don't like the article Rich then just stay away but to argue to the point of almost shouting is immature and childish. We don't find you entertaining at all. :unsure:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Here’s something encouraging that wisconsindinar posted in response to someone’s “scam” thread on PTR.

Not sure if he wrote it or just brought it over from somewhere… Great stuff though

Did you know?

The Iraqi Dinar is currently valued at 1170 IQD to 1 USD, which is to say that for one US Dollar, you can get 1170 Iraqi Dinars. Many people believe that the Iraqi Dinar is ready to make a move back onto the world market and revalue to it’s true value. Investors in Iraq stand to make HUGE profits when this happens. Here are some facts you may not have known:

Don’t listen to the “naysayers”. We lost out on several million dollars when Kuwait revalued their currency, because we listened to the naysayers.

Did you know???

Did you know that the Iraqi government currently employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?

Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated, 364 schools are under rehabilitation, 263 new schools are now under construction and 38 new schools have been completed in Iraq ?

Did you know that Iraq’s higher educational structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4 research centers, all currently operating?

Did you know that 25 Iraq students departed for the United States in January 2005 for the re-established Fulbright program?

Did you know that the Iraqi Navy is operational? They have 5 -100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels and a naval infantry regiment.

Did you know that Iraq ’s Air Force consists of three operational squadrons, which includes 9 reconnaissance and 3 US C-130 transport aircraft (under Iraqi operational control) which operate day and night, and will soon add 16 UH-1 helicopters and 4 Bell Jet Rangers?

Did you know that the Iraqi Police Service has over 55,000 fully trained and equipped police officers?

Did you know that there are 5 Police Academies in Iraq that produce over 3500 new officers every 8 weeks?

Did you know there are more than 1100 building projects going on in Iraq? They include 364 schools, 67 public clinics, 15 hospitals, 83 railroad stations, 22 oil facilities, 93 water facilities and 69 electrical facilities.

Did you know that 96% of Iraqi children under the age of 5 have received the first 2 series of polio vaccinations?

Did you know that 4.3 million Iraqi children were enrolled in primary school by mid October?

Did you know that there are 1,192,000 cell phone subscribers in Iraq and phone use has gone up 158%?

Did you know that Iraq has an independent media that consists of 75 radio stations, 180 newspapers and 10 television stations?

Did you know that 2 candidates in the Iraqi presidential election had a televised debate recently?

WHY DIDN’T WE KNOW?

BECAUSE…

Instead of reflecting our love for our country, we get photos of flag burning incidents at Abu Ghraib and people throwing snowballs at the presidential motorcades.

It is intended to undermine the world’s perception of the United States thus minimizing consequent support, and it is intended to discourage American citizens.

Yes I was hearing a lot of good going on over there when my step brothers where there. it is funny we don't even here fox talk much about the good. so hush hush. :unsure:

• Upvote 2

to warn as many as I can, thats why. And it's entertaining.

Not another god complex individual rolleyes.gif... please, if you don't think it's going to make a profit, and you don't hold any dinar... do us all a favor.. go get an xBox or something to entertain yourself... emot-LMAO.gif we are all adult investors around here and we don't need somebody imo, wasting our time. Thank you... now kindly move along! _banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif Next! wink.gif

• Upvote 6

Hey Rich, may I point out that Easy's post was not in the news section, it is in the opinion section which he stated his opinion and is not required to provide links to support his opinion. If 'm not mistaken the reason that Adam sarted the LOP section was that all the people who believe that it's going to RD could chat amongst themselves and that it would stop all of the arguing and mudslinging. I appreciate your views but it would be helpful if you could use respect rather then arrogance to bring forth your views so that people might listen to them. It is not necessary to bash someone's views in order for yours to be heard. I appreciate Easy's time that he gave us in preparing his opinion piece and I always look forard to his posts because he always gives us information or perspectives that maybe we haven't heard. So thanks Easy for all you give, it is appreciated more than you know!

• Upvote 7

:lol: This is funny. Sorry you must be a close friend of his. He doesn't have extensive background in what Iraq is doing. :lol: IMO few people do.

Like any investment if you want out you just sell and go on your merry way. Do you see anyone else jumping up and down about other stocks they are dumping?

Seriously, grow up. If you don't like the article Rich then just stay away but to argue to the point of almost shouting is immature and childish. We don't find you entertaining at all. :unsure:

And you know this how Goldie? I'm not here to argue, in fact, Rich and I do not have the same view on how this will turn out, but since this is in the opinion section, then I don't see why he would be ridiculed for asking questions and giving his opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you know?

Did you know???

WHY DIDN’T WE KNOW?

BECAUSE…

BEST OVERALL POST IN 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

oh, ok.

Then I guess I, along with Shabibi and Saleh, am NOT a pro RV'er. since they have repeatedly stated their intention to RD.

to warn as many as I can, thats why. And it's entertaining.

Hmm so because others don't believe what you believe you are in a dinar Rv site to troll and rain on others parade, how about starting you own anti-dinar site and preach you beliefs there.

Edited by Poker
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Nobody is saying that Iraq isn't making progress. But that doesn't mean anybody is going to get rich off the dinar. And for the record Kuwait didn't RV. They issued a new currency at the same rate after Saddam's troops were forced out of Kuwait.

Kuwait RD

TRUE......BUT, 1ST THINGS 1ST.

• Upvote 1

All alone? really? you might want to take the blinders off and peek outside of your forum for a change.

Rich in Texas you are in-titled to your opinion & so is easyrider, I can tell you I have seen arts that have made reference by Shabibi that we could see a possibility of a 1-1.

Now with that said what they do or how they do it or when they do it is still up in the air.

One thing we all should remember is none of us have anything to do with it getting done & we should not be looking to bash or start hateful thing being said to or about anyone else here. We are all in this for the same thing.

• Upvote 3

100% agree!!! IMO of course

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Hmm so because others don't believe what you believe you are in a dinar Rv site to troll and rain on others parade, how about starting you own anti-dinar site and preach you beliefs there.

Exactly 100% right Poker...and btw...with a name like that...we are gonna assume you'll be in Vegas post RV..right??? wink.gif

• Upvote 1

He is just trying to help ignorant people get the blinders off.

Hello??? Jack, are you calling us smart investors ignorant. If you don't like this investment get the H E L L out.

Who do you think you are? You boys need to grow up and grow some instead of acting like 6th graders who are getting their way.

Oh it looks like I posted before I saw Rich was banned. Too bad he won't be able to entertain us anymore. :lol:

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Actually, Rich served two tours in Iraq, purchased the new IQD just after it was released while he served there, and still talks to friends of his that are Iraqi citizens. I am not defending Rich's opinions or comments (even though I agree with much of what he says), but give Duckhead a break as he was politely trying to bring a little composure to this thread.

• Upvote 4

Hello??? Jack, are you calling us smart investors ignorant. If you don't like this investment get the H E L L out.

Who do you think you are? You boys need to grow up and grow some instead of acting like 6th graders who are getting their way.

Oh it looks like I posted before I saw Rich was banned. Too bad he won't be able to entertain us anymore. :lol:

Yes Goldie, If you invest and refuse to have a good hard discussion about all of the possible outcomes, that is exactly what I would call you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Yes Goldie, If you invest and refuse to have a good hard discussion about all of the possible outcomes, that is exactly what I would call you.

I don't need to discuss with the likes of you or Rich. I have done my research. Do not call me ignorant. If you come here to cause trouble then it is you that is ignorant.

Actually, Rich served two tours in Iraq, purchased the new IQD just after it was released while he served there, and still talks to friends of his that are Iraqi citizens. I am not defending Rich's opinions or comments (even though I agree with much of what he says), but give Duckhead a break as he was politely trying to bring a little composure to this thread.

He was a mod at one time pumping it up big time last year at this time. I know all about who he is and why he does what he does.

Rich is a trouble maker and has been for a while. Good to see that he's gone.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I'm just an ignorant 50 year old newbie here, who just joined, but it's comments like yours that will cause me to leave ASAP, and not renew my VIP.

Not that you care, I know.

Oh...IMO.

• Upvote 6

I'm just an ignorant 50 year old newbie here, who just joined, but it's comments like yours that will cause me to leave ASAP, and not renew my VIP.

Not that you care, I know.

Oh...IMO.

This has nothing to do with you and you are not familiar with Rich in Tx history...however I am.

What you do with VIP is none of my concern. Your VIP membership is with Adam not me.

I want to add that I see a lot of people coming over here from Comrade's Dinner and they are nothing more than nasty, ignorant investors. Perhaps they should stay there.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5