Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionday Chat "Maliki seats Defence & Interior"

Brisco

Millionday chat 4-17

[millionday] so with that said i have found some movement on the forefront for us [millionday] get your smile ready

[millionday] this one is a minute long but worth it

[millionday] Denied Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the existence of any personal differences with the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, meanwhile, announced near the present candidates to the Ministries of Defense and Interior. Maliki said: It does not have "any personal differences with Massoud Barzani did not touch him with something despite all that issued from the statements characterized nature of the personal I wish I only get, and even though I can say many things," asserting that "a lot of politicians, intellectuals and labor Kurdish political is not satisfied with this escalation, which adopted by one party and many of them contact us and told us so clearly. "

Read More Link on Right

[millionday] The al-Maliki in a press statement expressed the hope that "unite the Kurdish position in accordance with the Constitution and the interests of the Kurdish people, who sacrificed much and resisted the dictatorship in order to attain their legitimate rights and to live together with the rest of the Iraqi people freedom and dignity, prosperity and democratic atmosphere real." Asked al-Maliki "Alice in the region is also the Commander in Chief who is president of the region or is it part of other political forces in the security services," pointing out that "the defense ministry-run Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and there is a ministry of national security because they went with deletions and Altrchiq and I manage the Ministry of the Interior acting only as constitutional right normally. "

[millionday] He also pointed out that "there are leaders of teams and operations of the Kurds as well as brothers, the year it is in balance," and added the Prime Minister said: "The friction and release statements convulsive do not come well for all the Iraqi people, not even the Kurdish people," calling the Kurdish people to "beware of irresponsible statements even keep people enjoy the wealth of his country. "

[millionday] this is saying -- here are the defense and interior and quit saying thta we arent getting along because it is just hurting all the people

[millionday] defense is >>> Saadoun al-Dulaimi and interior is >>> Altrchiq and I

[millionday] the thing is that they talk as if they are meeting and implementing but the formal removal is not until the end of the month

[millionday] Sacrificer: no disagreement on the port of Mubarak Baghdad - Kuwait - morning At the time of detection of the Director General Environment Public Authority Kuwait d. Salah sacrificer disclosed that the Kuwaiti side will be presented to the Iraqi side «a picture of what you got in the construction phase, in addition to studies holes» Private Port Mubarak Al-Kabeer, and that in the meetings of the Joint Committee between Kuwait and Iraq in the end of this month, said politicians saw the next joint meeting between the two sides is important and will contribute to ending the outstanding issues, paving the way to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

[millionday] so they go on to say that the planes arrived today which is part of the agreement and that they are done with all -- and will be removed by the end of the month -- this part >>>>

[millionday] yes here is more on how sure they are

[millionday] And affirmed Kuwait's commitment to international conventions and the UN resolution 833 which confirms that this pathway common to all countries and can not be closed. He expressed the Iraqi side expressed concern of sediment that may be passed into Iraqi waters, and made him study confirms the absence of any sediment from the port of Mubarak the Great, has reassured the Iraqi side of the environmental impacts and there is no dispute. And entered Iraq and Kuwait, a new era of relations after the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of Kuwait and the presence of Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah summit Baghdad last month. In the meantime, expect politicians to fruition meeting Iraqi - Kuwaiti expected between the two sides to resolve outstanding issues and remove Iraq from Chapter VII, emphasizing the "morning" to end the file of Iraqi Airways was a gesture is good.

[para~investigator] millionday So Shabbs could RV now that he has his full GOI or do you th

[millionday] Denied Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the existence of any personal differences with the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, meanwhile, announced near the present candidates to the Ministries of Defense and Interior.

[para~investigator] think he will wait for Erbil?

[ROBINREDHED] candidates

[ROBINREDHED] candidates

[ROBINREDHED] does this concern me?

[millionday] i understand but it goes on to say who they are and their positions

[ROBINREDHED] ok...

[ROBINREDHED] ill hush

[para~investigator] So are they candidates or Fully seated and appointed?

[millionday] lets see if i can find it in our state before we scream it from the mountain

[millionday] i will work more on it to get it on the official page of international cabinet

[millionday] i do believe that we have it though through both translations

[para~investigator] So it looks like we have appointed ministers?

[millionday] yes it does hun

[millionday] maliki said that he was with whats his name in running the minister of interior and the constitution allows him to be a part

[millionday] it does appear to be it but this is tomorrows news so we should see it all over tomorrow in the rest of the news

[para~investigator] millionday If this completes the GOI and it is all seated than Shabbs could RV or do you think he will wait for Erbil?

[millionday] i believe he will wait on the erbil and the meeting

[millionday] but they have called on the erbil and are now complaining thAT it hasnt been done yet -- 22 items so we are very close with that --

[millionday] i have something on the meeting brb

[millionday] this is about the meeting today

[millionday] National Alliance held a meeting today, "Whatever" is designed to unify the visions on political developments. This was announced by the "morning" Alliance leader MP Walid al-Hilli, explaining that the meeting would be expanded and will be where all the files. And on the national meeting and problems between the center and the Kurdistan region, said ornaments that these files will discuss in the center. Is scheduled to attend the meeting of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and the leaders of the coalition. The meeting of the coalition a day after a member of the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the National MP Salim Abdullah Jubouri for efforts to collect the three presidencies in a meeting recently, as Jubouri said in a statement to the "morning"

[millionday] that "there are three initiatives, the first collection of political parties once again to agree on the program met to discuss the blocks, and the second initiative of President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and how to invest, while the third is a meeting of the three presidencies in a week. and was scheduled to hold the leaders of political blocs, the national meeting on the fifth of the month this by the deadline established by President Jalal Talabani to discuss the current political crisis, especially the differences between the State of Law coalition and the Iraqi List, but he was postponing the meeting, without giving reasons, to a date yet to be determined so far, while stressing the head of the Kurdistan Alliance Fouad Masum, a move by the President of the Republic to dampen the atmosphere

[millionday] between the Prime Minister and President of the Region. In a related development, said the leadership of the coalition of state law, MP Hassan Sinead willingness of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to sit at the table of dialogue and opening of all the outstanding issues, provided that solved according to the Constitution and the law. said Sinead, in press statement: "Al-Maliki was not opposed to sitting at the table of dialogue and resolve the political crisis, but it was the idea of ​​the National Congress, especially the al-Maliki has a willingness to sit at the table of dialogue and opening of all the outstanding issues, provided that solved according to the Constitution and the law." He also noted that "There are some outstanding matters can be resolved in accordance with the Constitution and the others are resolved only through the legal process

[millionday] and there is a paragraph or paragraphs can be resolved through political consensus." He also expressed the National Alliance for optimism that the Preparatory Committee will meet in the near future, where the MP said his Shaker Disher Darraji: that the information available to him is that there is a meeting soon of the Preparatory Committee for the meeting of the National order to continue dialogues and finding appropriate solutions after previous understandings on the agenda. He Darraji in a statement to the representative of the "morning" Omar Abdel-Latif, "The period that followed the Arab summit in Baghdad witnessed the emergence of the views of the other wanted to give priority to the Convention on Arbil, "stressing that the National Alliance insisted that the Constitution

[millionday] Constitution is the reference that are adopted in order not to dump the country and the political process, various initiatives are at the expense of the Constitution, in particular, and we want to build a state based on Constitution and not on political initiatives, which are often at the expense of the Constitution and the political consensus. "and the edict

[millionday] so this is saying as long as it is -- lol that the meeting will be in a week and it is coming since maliki has agreed -- they are implementing erbil first

[millionday] chapter 7 in a week or so at end of month -- i think the 27th if i had to guess

[millionday] let me look at my economic and make sure im not missing anything for ya brb

[millionday] they are saying it was ordered already and are screaming why hasnt it been done so any day

[ANNABANANA] So we don't know WHEN this meeting is yet? Is it the same day as Ch 7?

[millionday] ANNABANANA chapter 7 will be meeting with kuwait -- but the political meeting with iraq and kurds will be for the rest -- they will meet in the next week according to what i have

[millionday] maybe we can help them with this

[millionday] Working the banking and financial services to study the possibility of finding solutions and procedures that will maintain the strength of the Iraqi dinar was prepared with the Association of private banks in Iraq, some of the proposals in this regard in the context of her answer to the action or decision issued by the Iraqi Central Bank in which banks 21/12/2011 committed to increase credit cash to 8 times the capital reserves of sound no later than 30/6/2012, said Executive Director of the Association of private banks in Iraq, Abdel Aziz al-Hassoun said Association and banks have studied the decision and found that credit money and growth is linked to several factors, mainly the work environment, which is what you believe any expansion in economic activity and financial support.

[millionday] hmmm so this would be good

[millionday] In the opinion of Goldfinch need to issue government bonds, the benefits of a rewarding way to help save the virtues of these bonds of high confidence by the public and thereby contribute to the government in maintaining the value of Iraqi dinar and contribute to government bonds through trading in the market as well as in the stock market in the generation of money being guaranteed payment and desirable by the public. He hinted Goldfinch in speaking of the decision of the Central aforementioned that responded to the Maardth Association of the proposals in this regard, pointing out that any Central has asked banks to submit their comments and suggestions on ways to encourage the public to savings and deposit with the aim of contributing to support

economic activity in the country.

[millionday] Economic expert has warned of the continuing deregulation of foreign exchange with respect to neighboring countries and promised serious phenomenon that needs a serious push to reduce and eliminate them. . Expert said Akram Abdel Aziz that this phenomenon stems from analysis of the economic reality of pension in an attempt to shed light on the kinks behind the spread of this phenomenon and begin to do so to develop the Iraqi economy in general in terms of continuity of establishing reliability on the oil sector export of crude,

[millionday] so this is it for today -- we are going in the right direction and know that we are working hard for you here at PI --- know that you are at the best site around and we are a great team -- including our members !!! so dont forget to check the forums - all of us mods are posting throughout the day !!

[millionday] love to ya

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2