Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have You All Seen This?

tampa1000

This Photo should stun and sadden everyone in America !

The name of the book Obama is holding is called:

The Post-American World, and it was written by a fellow

Muslim.(Fareed Zakaria)

"Post" America means: The World "After" America !"

If each person sends this to a minimum of twenty people on their address list, in three days, all people in The United States of America would have the message. I believe this is one photo that really should be passed around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA48G2sfsYo

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Interesting. You don’t' agree with my findings, but yet don't present counter evidence, instead, you simply refute that the evidence I presented as true.

A nasty case of Ethnocentrism no doubt. You may want to get a shot of reality for that. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Debunked

http://www.snopes.co...ostamerican.asp

Real photo, but inaccurate description. Pls see article above.

Just the facts Ma'am...just the facts.

HERE IS SNOPES: I no longer trust anything said there, this photo does not surprise me in the least and makes me sick! :angry:

SNOPES NO MORE - A MUST READ

Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti-Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Courts Kagan

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes!

Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple, but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!

In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets so I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?

Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barack Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.

I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.

I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.

Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, Ill bet you didn't know this:

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.

Now she may help rule on them.

Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.

Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owed her big time.

All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard.

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm>

• Upvote 5

HERE IS SNOPES: I no longer trust anything said there, this photo does not surprise me in the least and makes me sick! :angry:

SNOPES NO MORE - A MUST READ

Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti-Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Courts Kagan

We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes!

Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple, but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!

In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets so I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?

Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elena Kagan and Barack Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.

I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to.

I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking.

Thank You, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, Ill bet you didn't know this:

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.

Now she may help rule on them.

Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics; and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.

Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.

She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.

He owed her big time.

All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard.

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?

The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:

You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?

Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-8857.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-6790.htm>

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm <http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/09-724.htm>

Thanks for sharing your info, lets pray one day soon America will wake up!!!

• Upvote 3

I think we need to stay on topic. The OP presented a caption that I research and found evidence that doesn't support his original stance.

Instead of presenting counter evidence that supports the original posting, the string has turn to debunking the snopes website. Pls stick to presenting evidence that supports the original posting. If you wish to debate the validity of snopes, then I recommend you start another topic.

:)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

I think we need to stay on topic. The OP presented a caption that I research and found evidence that doesn't support his original stance.

Instead of presenting counter evidence that supports the original posting, the string has turn to debunking the snopes website. Pls stick to presenting evidence that supports the original posting. If you wish to debate the validity of snopes, then I recommend you start another topic.

:)

Then how about bringing forth some evidence that supports your stance other than Snopes? Debunked! A picture is worth a thousand words right? Also my previous posting about Snopes being a joke destroyed the validity of your source saying this was a false post about O carrying the book in question. So please if you wish to debunk bring forward some verifiable info I would love to see it as I'm sure many others would as well! Thanks

• Upvote 3

This brings to mind that picture of Obama and Michelle standing with their hands over their hearts during the Pledge Of Allegiance, only they had their left hand covering their right chests. Anyone remember that? It was a photograph also, but it wasn't factual, it was in reverse. I've learned that if something is presented on MSM or the internet, DD is in order.

• Upvote 2

Then how about bringing forth some evidence that supports your stance other than Snopes? Debunked! A picture is worth a thousand words right? Also my previous posting about Snopes being a joke destroyed the validity of your source saying this was a false post about O carrying the book in question. So please if you wish to debunk bring forward some verifiable info I would love to see it as I'm sure many others would as well! Thanks

Sure, I live for this Sh*t. Pls see the attached amazon review:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Post-American-World-Fareed-Zakaria/dp/0393334805/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334711115&sr=1-1

Starred Review. When a book proclaims that it is not about the decline of America but the rise of everyone else, readers might expect another diatribe about our dismal post-9/11 world. They are in for a pleasant surprise as Newsweek editor and popular pundit Zakaria (The Future of Freedom) delivers a stimulating, largely optimistic forecast of where the 21st century is heading. We are living in a peaceful era, he maintains; world violence peaked around 1990 and has plummeted to a record low. Burgeoning prosperity has spread to the developing world, raising standards of living in Brazil, India, China and Indonesia. Twenty years ago China discarded Soviet economics but not its politics, leading to a wildly effective, top-down, scorched-earth boom. Its political antithesis, India, also prospers while remaining a chaotic, inefficient democracy, as Indian elected officials are (generally) loathe to use the brutally efficient tactics that are the staple of Chinese governance. Paradoxically, India's greatest asset is its relative stability in the region; its officials take an unruly population for granted, while dissent produces paranoia in Chinese leaders. Zakaria predicts that despite its record of recent blunders at home and abroad, America will stay strong, buoyed by a stellar educational system and the influx of young immigrants, who give the U.S. a more youthful demographic than Europe and much of Asia whose workers support an increasing population of unproductive elderly. A lucid, thought-provoking appraisal of world affairs, this book will engage readers on both sides of the political spectrum. (May)

Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

Even if it were about Muslims uprising...I'd think you would WANT our Commander in Chief to know about possible adversaries.

After all:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Sun-tzu

Anything else, Luv? :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sure, I live for this Sh*t. Pls see the attached amazon review:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Post-American-World-Fareed-Zakaria/dp/0393334805/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334711115&sr=1-1

Starred Review. When a book proclaims that it is not about the decline of America but the rise of everyone else, readers might expect another diatribe about our dismal post-9/11 world. They are in for a pleasant surprise as Newsweek editor and popular pundit Zakaria (The Future of Freedom) delivers a stimulating, largely optimistic forecast of where the 21st century is heading. We are living in a peaceful era, he maintains; world violence peaked around 1990 and has plummeted to a record low. Burgeoning prosperity has spread to the developing world, raising standards of living in Brazil, India, China and Indonesia. Twenty years ago China discarded Soviet economics but not its politics, leading to a wildly effective, top-down, scorched-earth boom. Its political antithesis, India, also prospers while remaining a chaotic, inefficient democracy, as Indian elected officials are (generally) loathe to use the brutally efficient tactics that are the staple of Chinese governance. Paradoxically, India's greatest asset is its relative stability in the region; its officials take an unruly population for granted, while dissent produces paranoia in Chinese leaders. Zakaria predicts that despite its record of recent blunders at home and abroad, America will stay strong, buoyed by a stellar educational system and the influx of young immigrants, who give the U.S. a more youthful demographic than Europe and much of Asia whose workers support an increasing population of unproductive elderly. A lucid, thought-provoking appraisal of world affairs, this book will engage readers on both sides of the political spectrum. (May)

Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

Even if it were about Muslims uprising...I'd think you would WANT our Commander in Chief to know about possible adversaries.

After all:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Sun-tzu

Anything else, Luv? :)

LOL, instead of explaining why the O is carrying this book about destroying America, this thread is becoming more interested in discussing literature. If you wish to discuss this book I suggest starting a new topic thread about it! We all know O has our enemies, not his, very close to him!

Sorry Swan I couldn't help myself, but thanks Hon! ;) Gotta go back to work you have a great night and welcome to DV I look forward to seeing your thoughts here in the future! :D

Deep babe, I'm a bit befuddled by your reply. The book isn't about destroying America,again, if you look at the amazon reviews (not just the one I posted) you could see for yourself that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover (gosh, I ALWAYS wanted to say that and mean it literally).

You have always presented yourself as a strong personality, but you also have been known to call a spade a spade. The intent of the OP would seem to be to inflame anti-obamaism by presenting evidence that would seem to support an anti-american stance by the current Prez. In this case, so far, I have shown that this conclusion is incorrect based on the evidence presented. I am ONLY debunking the original OP. Please note, that I am NOT debating whether or not Obama is in fact anti-american.

The hardest words in the English language seem to be "I'm sorry" and "I was wrong". I have no problem saying either, as I am wrong just as much as the next person. But when faced with so far, one side facts, I would expect the same from any intelligent person that wishes to present opinions/facts based on integrity.

Tamapa is not a bad person by any means. He just didn’t' check his facts before posting. That's all.

Edited by Black Swan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2