Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam montana Q&A 3-11-2010 8:30 PM CST

ToddS

Adam Montana Q&A 3-11 2010 8:00 PM CST

[Adam Montana] Dee1031 Adam what was the whole get yourself a good attorney about

[Adam Montana] let me answer that one first

[Adam Montana] no more Qs until I say "next Q" ok?

[Adam Montana] about the attorney

[Adam Montana] I told him when I met him in Dubai that I would not invest a penny

[Adam Montana] (or a dinar)

[Adam Montana] in anything unless I had investigated it fully

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of you are going to throw on your party hats, jump in your minivans, and race to the bank

[Adam Montana] I'm not

[Adam Montana] rates will get better, the price wil fluctuate

[Adam Montana] and if you get together with a group you will get better treatment

[Adam Montana] the dinarvets.com group is the largest group of investors out there

[Adam Montana] so if you log onto the website before you jump in your minnivan and zoom to the bank

[Adam Montana] I guarantee you will make more money

[Adam Montana] so when he said "get your legal counsel in order"

[Adam Montana] that is a good thing - it's because he knows I will not enter in any kind of investment without full representation

[Dee1031] ok thanks adam, question answered

[Adam Montana] fyi if you're on the newsletter group, you'll get an email with specific instructions

[Adam Montana] in case you don't want to search the entire forusm or dinarspeculation

[Adam Montana] Next Q

[LazySusan] Adam Montana I lied, I have a real questions. What do you think he meant by "a large group of investors who do not take a lower rate if given the opportunity to re-investment with guarantees on their investments?" Can you break that line down, as you see it ...

[Adam Montana] "If he gives you a rate will you also get a date?"

[Adam Montana] I am guessing they will come out at the same time, but this has never happened like this in the past - so we don't know. They might be a couple days apart (the rate and date)

[Adam Montana] LazySusan "a large group of investors who do not take a lower rate if given the opportunity to re-investment with guarantees on their investments?"

[Adam Montana] That's us

[Adam Montana] you, me, and puffsplus and everyone else that wants to get involved in this

[Adam Montana] most of you don't know a lot about me other than Dinar, but I have several companies that do business across international borders

[Adam Montana] international law is tricky, and it is pretty expensive to get good representation when you bring other countryies laws into it

[Adam Montana] I have a group that has done work for me in the past and one of my contracts actually went to court in Singapore

[Adam Montana] over a deal that involved Chinese citizens, US citizens, and Singapore

[Adam Montana] my contract held up

[Adam Montana] they are the same lawyers that I am going to use to represent me and anyone who wants to join with me after the RV

[Adam Montana] did that answer the question?

[Adam Montana] you guys realize you asked 6 or more questions while I was trying to answer the first one?

[LazySusan] Adam Montana not really. I was specifically talking about being offered a higher rate if given the opportunity to reinvest

[Adam Montana] dwayne919* *- 3 people a week already go to my business trying to find out more about me - why don't you people give me some breathing room?* *

[Adam Montana] LazySusan ok let me clarifyu

[Adam Montana] still answering LazySusan's Q

[Adam Montana] let's mod the room for this one

[Adam Montana] LazySusan asks: Adam Montana not really. I was specifically talking about being offered a higher rate if given the opportunity to reinvest

[Adam Montana] first, if you go to the bank by yourself and you have a million or even 10 million to invest

[Adam Montana] you'll get certain offers

[Adam Montana] first, if you go to the bank by yourself and you have a million or even 10 million to invest

[Adam Montana] you'll get certain offers

[Adam Montana] if you go to the bank and you have a BILLION to invest, you will obviously get BETTER offers

[Adam Montana] if you go to the bank and you have a BILLION to invest, you will obviously get BETTER offers

[Adam Montana] as individuals we all have at least 100k

[Adam Montana] some of us have a million

[Adam Montana] I have close to 20 million in cash

[Adam Montana] but that still doesn't put me at the BILLION dollar rate

[Adam Montana] but right now there are...

[Adam Montana] about 400 people in here

[Adam Montana] each with an average of 1 million Iraqi dinar

[Adam Montana] people, there is power in numbers

[Adam Montana] combined, I would guess we have at least 400 MILLLION

[Adam Montana] now we're getting close to that BILLION, you see?

[Adam Montana] and the entire DinarVets.com network

[Adam Montana] has over 15,000 members

[Adam Montana] you are already part of the largest group of investors on the planet

[Adam Montana] so if we get together, and come as a group, we will get special rates - hands down

[Adam Montana] I'm not talking about a ragtag group from a golf club going to cash in with two faced Ali in Idaho

[Adam Montana] I'm talking about a group of people 10,000 strong dealing directly with the CBI

[Adam Montana] Iraq doesn't want to cash out everyone at once

[Adam Montana] they want the power, and the leverage

[Adam Montana] but like any bank - they want us to reinvest

[Adam Montana] and by giving them time to recoup the money and make some themselves

[Adam Montana] they can offer us as a group a higher return

[Adam Montana] make sense?

[Adam Montana] next Q

[gregg450] Adam Montana - do you know is we will be able to invest dinar directly back into iraq without cashing in and taking the tax hit?

[Adam Montana] gregg good question

[Adam Montana] I've ben working on that lately - there are a few scenarios

[Adam Montana] the BEST thing to do, at least in the state of Wisconsin, is set up a legal corporation and legally gift your Dinar as it is now to the corp

[Adam Montana] I don't konw the laws for your state

[Adam Montana] I'm only giving you my knowledge of what will work for me

[Adam Montana] so consult your attorney before banking on this

[Adam Montana] but what i DO know is that you can not gift a large amount to your corp AFTER the RV

[Adam Montana] it has to be done BEFORE

[Adam Montana] I'll be sending out an email with instructions for people immediately following the RV

[Adam Montana] it will contain instructions for people who have a corp

[Adam Montana] and for people who didn't

[bob] is there a limit?

[Adam Montana] it's a littl emore complicated than that - there is a limit to what you can do, yes

[Adam Montana] but guess how much Coca Cola paid in taxes last year?

[Adam Montana] take a guess, anyone.* *

[puffsplus] zero

[Josette] 15

[Adam Montana] *that's a good guess

[Adam Montana] zero, like their new product

[Adam Montana] if you do it right, you can write off just about everything

[Drstain] Adam what type of corporation do you recommend. C, S, LLC

[Adam Montana] DrStain that depends on your state

[Adam Montana] some states allow you to do a 501C

[Adam Montana] some dont

[morland] ill those of us with warka accounts be afforded the same post rv investment opportunities as I do not hold any physical dinar? Any plans for those of us in that situation?

[Adam Montana] morland fantastic Q!

[Adam Montana] I hadn't thought to ask him that, I will send an email right after this chat

[Adam Montana] next Q

[Adam Montana] Like I said, I posted the exact emails (minus the contact information)

[summer] what is a 501c?

[Tess] Adam what do you think about the offer of holding the dinars for a period for a better rate . I read the message from you that way originally

[Adam Montana] non profit corp

[Adam Montana] Tess I absolutely think that's the best thign to do

[Adam Montana] look, if you want to get out immediately - go ahead

[Adam Montana] it will hit, then drop a tiny bit as investors cash in, and then it will rise again

[Adam Montana] steadily

[Adam Montana] if you get caught at the low rate, you'll still make money

[Adam Montana] but why cash out at 1 when you can hold for 3?

[Adam Montana] I hope so!

[Adam Montana] I have to go, I'll email that question to my CBI contact

[Adam Montana] I hope I was able to clear up some of the questions

[Adam Montana] thank you all

[Adam Montana] unmod please

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] Evening all

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] hey quick note

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] get your questions ready

8:06 PM [Adam Montana] I'm going to put my daughter to bed then I'll be right back to do a Q & A

8:07 PM [aszone] Adam Montana ty adam

8:07 PM [***ucme1stnow***] Adam Montana how can you tell when milk is spoiled

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] LazySusan* *she's 7 going on 14

8:07 PM [LazySusan] Adam Montana that's a really cute age!

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] LazySusan it is, she's more fun every day* *

8:07 PM [Adam Montana] brb

8:07 PM [k98nights] Adam Montana* *

8:08 PM [Linduh2] adam montana is here ..where is jerry rice

8:13 PM [brian64] and we present Mr Adam Montana

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] back!

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] story took a little longer

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] than I though

8:27 PM [Adam Montana] t

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] ok so I really don't have any new information

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] I posted pretty much all of it

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] 90% anyway

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] some of it I can't post

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] BUT

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] I know some of it was confusing

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] so

8:28 PM [Adam Montana] what can I answer about that?

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] I know he's hard to understand sometimes

8:29 PM [bAMA69] Adam Montana i pick some 5ks up

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] the Engarabic is hard* *

8:29 PM [dwayne919] Adam Montana If he gives you a rate will you also get a date?

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] Dee1031 Adam what was the whole get yourself a good attorney about?

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] that's a good Q

8:29 PM [jvcomet] Adam Montana just got on ,,,recap please!

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] let me answer that one first

8:29 PM [jerry] Adam Montana do you think the rv will come out low and float or at a buck or more out the chutes?

8:29 PM [shalom Babe] Adam Montana ..we understood him just fine..but you are kinda confusing sometimes* *

8:29 PM [Adam Montana] no more Qs until I say "next Q" ok?

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] about the attorney

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] I told him when I met him in Dubai that I would not invest a penny

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] (or a dinar)

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] in anything unless I had investigated it fully

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] I know a lot of you are going to throw on your party hats, jump in your minivans, and race to the bank

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] I'm not

8:30 PM [gregg450] Adam Montana - do you know is we will be able to invest dinar directly back into iraq without cashing in and taking the tax hit?

8:30 PM [Adam Montana] rates will get better, the price wil fluctuate

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] and if you get together with a group you will get better treatment

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] the dinarvets.com group is the largest group of investors out there

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] so if you log onto the website before you jump in your minnivan and zoom to the bank

8:31 PM [Adam Montana] I guarantee you will make more money

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] (this applies even if you don't own a minivan lol)

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] *

8:32 PM [lambert] Adam Montana yer killin me bro!* * *

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] so when he said "get your legal counsel in order"

8:32 PM [Adam Montana] that is a good thing - it's because he knows I will not enter in any kind of investment without full representation

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] fyi if you're on the newsletter group, you'll get an email with specific instructions

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] in case you don't want to search the entire forusm or dinarspeculation

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] now - like I said, I have to answer one Q at a time. So I'm ignoring all questions asked since I said "hold"

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] Next Q

8:33 PM [LazySusan] Adam Montana I lied, I have a real questions. What do you think he meant by "a large group of investors who do not take a lower rate if given the opportunity to re-investment with guarantees on their investments?" Can you break that line down, as you see it ...

8:33 PM [dwayne919] Adam Montana If he gives you a rate will you also get a date?

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] LazySusan dwayne919 good Questions

8:33 PM [Adam Montana] group, hold

8:34 PM [birdlady] Adam Montana Sounds good. Did he also mean we individually need representation?

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] "If he gives you a rate will you also get a date?"

8:34 PM [Adam Montana] I am guessing they will come out at the same time, but this has never happened like this in the past - so we don't know. They might be a couple days apart (the rate and date)

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] LazySusan "a large group of investors who do not take a lower rate if given the opportunity to re-investment with guarantees on their investments?"

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] That's us

8:35 PM [Adam Montana] you, me, and puffsplus and everyone else that wants to get involved in this

8:35 PM [aszone] Adam Montana count me in

8:36 PM [LazySusan] I see that. But will we be offered a higher rate if given an opportunity ... Adam Montana?

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] most of you don't know a lot about me other than Dinar, but I have several companies that do business across international borders

8:36 PM [meho] Adam Montana i'm in too* *

8:36 PM [little myrtle] Adam Montana what part do you think the UN Operational Rate of Exchange played in changing today?

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] international law is tricky, and it is pretty expensive to get good representation when you bring other countryies laws into it

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] I have a group that has done work for me in the past and one of my contracts actually went to court in Singapore

8:36 PM [Adam Montana] over a deal that involved Chinese citizens, US citizens, and Singapore

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] my contract held up

8:37 PM [stnkng1] is that what your saying Adam Montana after we get cashed in then we can invest in something?

8:37 PM [birdlady] Adam Montana where can we find out more about you?

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] they are the same lawyers that I am going to use to represent me and anyone who wants to join with me after the RV

8:37 PM [bAMA69] Adam Montana thanks for your help,cash in some and how long will it be till you know from you guy before things are ready to go........

8:37 PM [irvman] Adam Montana i lost 100k 6 yrs ago in a high yield investment...but im gonna have A LOT of MULA to invest* *

8:37 PM [lambert] Adam Montana sounds good

8:37 PM [Adam Montana] did that answer the question?

8:37 PM [gregg450] Adam Montana - do you know is we will be able to invest dinar directly back into iraq without cashing in and taking the tax hit?

8:38 PM [dwayne919] Adam Montana How do we find out more about you?

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] you guys realize you asked 6 or more questions while I was trying to answer the first one?

8:38 PM [irvman] Adam Montana* *

8:38 PM [stnkng1] Adam Montana are you talking about a different investment after we get paid from the RV??????????????

8:38 PM [LazySusan] Adam Montana not really. I was specifically talking about being offered a higher rate if given the opportunity to reinvest

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] dwayne919* *- 3 people a week already go to my business trying to find out more about me - why don't you people give me some breathing room?* *

8:38 PM [Adam Montana] LazySusan ok let me clarifyu

8:38 PM [amargiot] Adam Montana you need to mod the room...people arent listening

8:38 PM [kmack] Adam Montana is this the most positive information you recieved from your contact?

8:38 PM [LazySusan] Adam Montana thank you

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] still answering LazySusan's Q

8:39 PM [Adam Montana] let's mod the room for this one

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] LazySusan asks: Adam Montana not really. I was specifically talking about being offered a higher rate if given the opportunity to reinvest

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] first, if you go to the bank by yourself and you have a million or even 10 million to invest

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] you'll get certain offers

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] if you go to the bank and you have a BILLION to invest, you will obviously get BETTER offers

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] as individuals we all have at least 100k

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] some of us have a million

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] I have close to 20 million in cash

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] but that still doesn't put me at the BILLION dollar rate

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] but right now there are...

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] about 400 people in here

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] each with an average of 1 million Iraqi dinar

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] people, there is power in numbers

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] combined, I would guess we have at least 400 MILLLION

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] now we're getting close to that BILLION, you see?

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] and the entire DinarVets.com network

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] has over 15,000 members

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] you are already part of the largest group of investors on the planet

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] so if we get together, and come as a group, we will get special rates - hands down

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] I'm not talking about a ragtag group from a golf club going to cash in with two faced Ali in Idaho

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] I'm talking about a group of people 10,000 strong dealing directly with the CBI

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] Iraq doesn't want to cash out everyone at once

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] they want the power, and the leverage

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] but like any bank - they want us to reinvest

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] and by giving them time to recoup the money and make some themselves

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] they can offer us as a group a higher return

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] make sense?

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] next Q

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] pop it in the box, I'll see it and approve it

8:45 PM [MoneyFreak] Adam Montana I am ready to go just say the word send me an email and we will make it happen let me know what you need from me

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] you can type now

8:45 PM [gregg450] Adam Montana - do you know is we will be able to invest dinar directly back into iraq without cashing in and taking the tax hit?

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] gregg good question

8:46 PM [LazySusan] Adam Montana it seems as if he was offering us, as a group, a better rate if we invested a separate project outside of dinar - as he used the word "re-investment"... so I appreciate your clarifying that. Thank you.

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] I've ben working on that lately - there are a few scenarios

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] the BEST thing to do, at least in the state of Wisconsin, is set up a legal corporation and legally gift your Dinar as it is now to the corp

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] I don't konw the laws for your state

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] I'm only giving you my knowledge of what will work for me

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] so consult your attorney before banking on this

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] but what i DO know is that you can not gift a large amount to your corp AFTER the RV

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] it has to be done BEFORE

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] I'll be sending out an email with instructions for people immediately following the RV

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] it will contain instructions for people who have a corp

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] and for people who didn't

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] it's a littl emore complicated than that - there is a limit to what you can do, yes

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] but guess how much Coca Cola paid in taxes last year?

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] take a guess, anyone.

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] that's a good guess

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] zero, like their new product

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] if you do it right, you can write off just about everything

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] DrStain that depends on your state

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] some states allow you to do a 501C

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] some dont

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] morland fantastic Q!

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] I hadn't thought to ask him that, I will send an email right after this chat

8:51 PM [Adam Montana] next Q

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] pop it in the box, I'll see it and approve it

8:45 PM [MoneyFreak] Adam Montana I am ready to go just say the word send me an email and we will make it happen let me know what you need from me

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] you can type now

8:45 PM [gregg450] Adam Montana - do you know is we will be able to invest dinar directly back into iraq without cashing in and taking the tax hit?

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] gregg good question

8:46 PM [LazySusan] Adam Montana it seems as if he was offering us, as a group, a better rate if we invested a separate project outside of dinar - as he used the word "re-investment"... so I appreciate your clarifying that. Thank you.

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] I've ben working on that lately - there are a few scenarios

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] the BEST thing to do, at least in the state of Wisconsin, is set up a legal corporation and legally gift your Dinar as it is now to the corp

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] I don't konw the laws for your state

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] I'm only giving you my knowledge of what will work for me

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] so consult your attorney before banking on this

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] but what i DO know is that you can not gift a large amount to your corp AFTER the RV

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] it has to be done BEFORE

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] I'll be sending out an email with instructions for people immediately following the RV

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] it will contain instructions for people who have a corp

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] and for people who didn't

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] it's a littl emore complicated than that - there is a limit to what you can do, yes

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] but guess how much Coca Cola paid in taxes last year?

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] take a guess, anyone.

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] that's a good guess

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] zero, like their new product

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] if you do it right, you can write off just about everything

8:49 PM [Adam Montana] DrStain that depends on your state

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] some states allow you to do a 501C

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] some dont

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] morland fantastic Q!

8:50 PM [Adam Montana] I hadn't thought to ask him that, I will send an email right after this chat

8:51 PM [Adam Montana] next Q

8:51 PM [Adam Montana] Like I said, I posted the exact emails (minus the contact information)

8:51 PM [Adam Montana] non profit corp

8:52 PM [Adam Montana] Tess I absolutely think that's the best thign to do

8:52 PM [Adam Montana] look, if you want to get out immediately - go ahead

8:52 PM [Adam Montana] it will hit, then drop a tiny bit as investors cash in, and then it will rise again

8:52 PM [Adam Montana] steadily

8:52 PM [Adam Montana] if you get caught at the low rate, you'll still make money

8:52 PM [Adam Montana] but why cash out at 1 when you can hold for 3?

8:53 PM [Adam Montana] I hope so!

8:53 PM [Adam Montana] I have to go, I'll email that question to my CBI contact

8:53 PM [Adam Montana] I hope I was able to clear up some of the questions

8:53 PM [Adam Montana] thank you all

8:53 PM [Adam Montana] unmod please

8:54 PM [turfprograss] Adam Montana ty

8:54 PM [bAMA69] Adam Montana you have been a big help thanks

What in the world does it mean to mod a room? It's driving me crazy.

Mod the room is a tool that Moderators have to Allow a MOD or in this case Adam to speak without interruption all messages are approved by the MODS and are usually not allowed into the chat screen that you see until "The Room is no longer Moderated" appears. When that appears it is back to normal, and each MOD allows messages to enter the room again. Under normal chat conditions your message is not seen prior to entering the chat window under the Moderated condition All messages are seen by a Moderator before they enter the chat window and either approved or rejected but ONLY under Moderated Chat conditions is this the case.

Edited by ToddS
inform member

Adam, are you thinking that we would send our dinar to the CBI to cash in to get a higher rate with them or would we cash in here and reinvest with cash into Iraq such as investing in their T-Bills? Just would like some clarity on this. Thanks again trying so hard to get us the information we need.

I need to cash in a little bit to take care of some things, then follow Adams lead about investing with the group. I am in VIP now and have signed up long time to the emails. My question is about the attorneys. Would the group have privy to the lawyers as group or do we have to do this individually? I have a good attorney but he does not specialize in international law.

Adam's contact said that he would possibly get back to him before sunday with further info., yet we have not heard anything today, so does that mean that there is not info or is Adam holding it. Has anyone heard anything from Adam yet?