Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent's violent anti-Obama rant

sportfisher

Holy crap! I just popped back into this thread and saw I got -5 for my comment. Either you guys really love Mitt Romney or you really love Ted Nugent. I hope it's the latter. If it makes you feel any better, i do like his music.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Holy crap! I just popped back into this thread and saw I got -5 for my comment. Either you guys really love Mitt Romney or you really love Ted Nugent. I hope it's the latter. If it makes you feel any better, i do like his music.

Ted's just taking up where Mr. Charleston left off. How can anyone not like Ted? He's for our basic rights that were supposed to be guaranteed. I think he's a good spokesperson.

• Upvote 3

That's funny right there. Mitt trying to distance himself from Ted now that he said that. It's all just a ploy to make Mitt look bad so people vote Ron Paul. Lol. Mitt even said it was nice getting to know Ted over the last few weeks. I just don't see Ted voting for Mitt though

:lol: Secret Service is having quite a week hanging with prostitutes and rock stars.

And we are paying for them to have a good time

And we are paying for them to have a good time

while we are struggling to pay are bills or to eat

this is the Obama staff we pay for

Edited by mrwhitewolf69
  • Upvote 2

I like Ted Nugent....always have. He is a nut job.....always has been. He is no different than Bono or any other celeb that uses their fame to pass along their political agenda. He does have the worst set of dentures ever, though. As always, just my opinion.....other than the denture part....they truly are jacked up. :lol:

GO RV, then BV

I liked what was said. Why is the Secret Service looking into this :wacko: . It was a public speach that anyone could have attended. Ooops I forgot freedom of speech is going to be eradicated soon if "O" is elected in November. Let's make a difference and vote him OUT. Now that being said I better check to see if any big black SUV's are pulling up to my driveway. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

I liked what was said. Why is the Secret Service looking into this :wacko: . It was a public speach that anyone could have attended. Ooops I forgot freedom of speech is going to be eradicated soon if "O" is elected in November. Let's make a difference and vote him OUT. Now that being said I better check to see if any big black SUV's are pulling up to my driveway. :twocents:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it probably has something to do with the "chop their heads off" comment. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

you have to know that was in reference to voting them out.

Sure....I know that. But when a person says those kinds of things to a large crowd to incite a response.....someone else is going to step up and take notice.

GO RV, then BV

Maybe it was the whole "if Obama gets reelected I'll either be dead or in jail" part they didn't like. Could be taken as a threat against Obama. Just a theory though

Could also be that. Hey, if by investigating the Motor City Madman keeps them out of the w h o r e house, I'm okay with it.......Heck, Terrible Ted might be able to get them a cut rate. ;)

GO RV, then BV