Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congress gets a BEATDOWN!!!

DiveDeepSix

Another light in the darkness!!!

A real man in Washington...I'm amazed and in awe !!!

Mike Kelly, a Chevy/Cadillac dealer in western PA...got himself elected to congress last term....listen to him take the entire congress to the "woodshed". Click below.

He says what I would like to say to congress!

You just wonder how long he can stay around.

(and no teleprompter....)

http://pawatercooler.com/v3/?p=22696

• Upvote 8

Sooo... when's he running for president cause he has my vote.

Yeah no doubt, mine too!

That's the type of people we NEED in Washington. Not lawyers, not career politicians, just smart, courageous AMERICANS that want something DONE to fix this country.

Exactly the type we need, especially the small business crowd who know what it's like to run a business efficiently, the government is no different, we have a bunch of people now who have no clue what the real world is like nor have any clue how to run anything!

• Upvote 1

A good ol' S**T Talker..............NEED MORE OF 'EM.....................glad someone up there has the strains to say something........a hard working American from the private

sector telling these Political dummies what the deal is.... they have no idea.......outstanding.......you know they are sittin there thinking this guy is a quack, because he IS

right on

• Upvote 1

A good ol' S**T Talker..............NEED MORE OF 'EM.....................glad someone up there has the strains to say something........a hard working American from the private

sector telling these Political dummies what the deal is.... they have no idea.......outstanding.......you know they are sittin there thinking this guy is a quack, because he IS

right on

i like this gut too, with Ron Paul and his son..Rand Paul these three people in congress there is hope

Talk about a guy who has the kahunas to tell these political yahooos a thing or two. This guy has my vote if he runs for any office that wants to clean up this mess were in. He did it without stuttering or even repeating himself. I'm all in. Great post.

While it is nice to see someone railing against the machine......I am not quite ready to cast a vote (theoretically) for him....considering, I'm not from his state, the first time I have heard of him (5 whole minutes) and he is a car salesman. One good thing he does have going for him.....is the fact I found out he was a car salesman before the fact, rather than after. Sorry folks, having a glass half empty day. Carry on. :(

GO RV, then BV