Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to implement the project raise zeros from the currency in collaboration with the government

carlablum

Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to implement the project raise zeros from the currency in collaboration with the government

The Solution-

Baghdad

Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the implementation of the project raise zeros from the currency and replacement, Machristdt of significant changes in the calculation in the country requires joint efforts and cooperation between the government and the Central And praised for the role of financial institutions that worked on the preparation of the project raise zeros from the currency.

He criticized the favor at the same time the Ministry of Finance and Ozerha Rafie al-Issawi not to take any position or action towards this project he said

Salih stressed the importance of joint cooperation between the two sides to manage the monetary policy of the country, saying the central bank an independent body and this project is a joint work only. Ended / 3

Last updated: 17-04-2012

http://translate.goo....halnews.com%2F

• Upvote 3

i think this is the 2 nd week we have seen this or simular wording of the same material ---- spin doctors or ---- are they about too finally drop zero`s and get too the 1 for 1 thingy :) usually see that after three weeks or so something finally happens

i think this is the 2 nd week we have seen this or simular wording of the same material ---- spin doctors or ---- are they about too finally drop zero`s and get too the 1 for 1 thingy :) usually see that after three weeks or so something finally happens

you all realize what dropping the zero's and then going to 1:1 means, right

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

More smoke. I don't believe any of the BS media reports that are flowing out of Iraq. In fact, I like their tactics. They tell me somethings going on.

At least it's active over there. Articles are all but worthless. Lop or not is my only question. I'm not sold either way.

• Upvote 1

I just just wish they do something anything Truthful1, Total Dinar Burnout. 8 )

Yeah, I don't really care. If they lop, they were going to lop all along, and we can all move on with our lives. It's not like there's a debate within the CBI as to whether to lop or RV. They have to have known, for a long time, which way they're going. I just want off the ride.

Lop or don't. Just get the $%#@ on with it.

• Upvote 6

I just had a conversation about the Dinar with an Iraqi business man that I know, he told me that the government has printed and is about to release the new Dinars and lift three or four zeros from the currency. He said that the 10,000 note will be 10 dinars or one dinar and the 5,000 dinar will be 5 dinars or .50 cents. I told him it sounds like a lop and he scratched his head and said he didn't know what that meant. He also said that there will be a time limit to turn in the old ones in, he didn't say how long the time frame was.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just had a conversation about the Dinar with an Iraqi business man that I know, he told me that the government has printed and is about to release the new Dinars and lift three or four zeros from the currency. He said that the 10,000 note will be 10 dinars or one dinar and the 5,000 dinar will be 5 dinars or .50 cents. I told him it sounds like a lop and he scratched his head and said he didn't know what that meant. He also said that there will be a time limit to turn in the old ones in, he didn't say how long the time frame was.

We better hope he is only repeating what he has heard. This is a lop he is describing.

I think he may be confused or may be he did to many bong hits and didn't hear them say that they were not going to remove the 000s.Or maybe he was on an LSD trip all last week and was seeing pretty flowers all week. Some body please read him last weeks news. :lol: These fricking people are a trip all by them selfs. B)

• Upvote 1

The one thing I keep going back to is that they could implement/could have implemented a redenomination (AKA LOP) AT ANY TIME! It wouldn't cost anything but a series of clear public announcements. IMO this hoopla about having to educate the people before the change is nothing but subterfuge.

I think they will try to drag this out as long as they can, and create as negative a climate as they can regarding what their real intentions are, hoping that most of us will throw up our hands in frustration and unload the currency. The very fact that they refer to "loping" (sic) in one of the recent articles is a clear indication that they are aware of, and concerned about, how much of their currency we hold. They want us out of the way so they can do what they really want to do.

The only thing that may/will force their hand are the existing economic conditions in Iraq, and/or some behind-the-scenes pressure from the Powers-That-Be. Otherwise, this disinformation campaign could continue for a while. Anybody wanna bet that they will announce a delay in September?

Yeah, I don't really care. If they lop, they were going to lop all along, and we can all move on with our lives. It's not like there's a debate within the CBI as to whether to lop or RV. They have to have known, for a long time, which way they're going. I just want off the ride.

Lop or don't. Just get the $%#@ on with it.

I feel the same way as well...............Just do it now.

I don't understand this. I thought that the new bills were never printed because they are not ready to take on the task of changing the large notes. Someone please clarify this.

Here we go with the LOP talk agin, nobody nos what these fools will do but i think a loop is out of the question at this point. Iraq would fall flat on its face and all intrest would pull out of the country as they would no longer trust the Goverment of Iraq and they no that. :lol:

• Upvote 3

At least it's active over there. Articles are all but worthless. Lop or not is my only question. I'm not sold either way.

The CBI can't Lop without a RV, RI or other mechanisms to adjust their currency. The IQD would be worth less. Think about it, a straight up LOP would serve no purpose for the economy.