Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Presidential Poll

BrokeNoMore

Presidential Poll  

139 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote today, for whom would you vote? (Listed Alphabetically)

• Gingrich
    • Obama
    • Paul
    • Romney
  2. 2. If you believed your favorite would win the election, who is your first choice? (Listed Alphabetically)

• Gingrich
    • Obama
    • Paul
    • Romney
  3. 3. Do you believe your vote counts, or do you believe that it

• Every vote counts and it
    • The votes count somewhat but there is a lot of fraud
    • The voting process is a sham and the powers that be put in whomever they want

Scrum bucket I did not put the other fruit loop in office evidently from the above You Did ? Shows your judgement quality and education . 3 rd grade level , maybe . Need I say more wise guy . Focus on beating Obama the one you voted in who created this mess . Paul will not beat Obama . Did you ever play sports , as in team player ? Doubt it ! This time we need team players with rational minds to boot this monster out of office . I know you agree with that rational thought ! Soooo let's work Togather to whip his ass . You know Paul will be dropping out of the race soon so let's just boot the bum out of office before we become what Russia and china are today . Can we at least agree on that scum bucket . Come on give us a smile instead of controversy . Team , scum , team .

Team work is what got us into this mess, a corrupt leader and you the ignorant follower goes along. Ron Paul has a better chance of winning then the lier Romney. See you do not even care that Romney is a lier, that is just pure ignorance. Ron Paul has not lied during his campaign not one time. Yet you want a lier because your little mind can not wrap around the fact that he will be just like Obama. See you think trading one dictator for another banker dictator, excuse me a Goldman Sacs Dictator is ok. You and many other stupid people who have there eyes wide shut to what is happing right before you eyes are the partially the cause of this mess. You talk as if Ron Paul is the devil and Romney is an angel which is far far from the truth. You are just like society, black is white, good is evil, left is right. Everything that is good is bad and everything bad is good. Son you need to open your eyes. There is no I in team, however i will not accept the lessor of two evil just because you think he has a better chance of beating obama. See that kind of thinking will eventually destroy america. Go ahead vote Romney and i will be back to say i told you so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scrum bucket I did not put the other fruit loop in office evidently from the above You Did ? Shows your judgement quality and education . 3 rd grade level , maybe . Need I say more wise guy . Focus on beating Obama the one you voted in who created this mess . Paul will not beat Obama . Did you ever play sports , as in team player ? Doubt it ! This time we need team players with rational minds to boot this monster out of office . I know you agree with that rational thought ! Soooo let's work Togather to whip his ass . You know Paul will be dropping out of the race soon so let's just boot the bum out of office before we become what Russia and china are today . Can we at least agree on that scum bucket . Come on give us a smile instead of controversy . Team , scum , team .

128-double-facepalm-when-the-fail-is-so-strong-one-facepalm-is-not-enough.jpg

At this point, it really don't matter who you vote for.

The GOP & DNC were deadlocked in a two way tie. The GOP had a chance of taking it.

Ron Paul will split the GOP vote & take as much as 15% away weakening the GOP to near 35%.

Obama is in & don't even have to lift a finger.

Republicans & Ron Paul followers are too stupid to realize what's going on.

Republicans will hand over another victory to Obama on silver platter.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello , the lite is on but is anyone home ? Paul has no problem with Iran having NUKES. ,!!!!

and would you like to tell us who is keeping Iran and N. Korea from having nukes right now?

Hold on Usaok. Ron Paul said that he did not want them to have nukes. We put that fruit loop in office. Paul never said he trusted them with nukes. Besides they do not have a plan to build a nuke. I think you have been drinking to much main stream media koolaid. Your assumption and statements about ron Paul are retarded. You have no clue who he is and what he is about. Does the word uneducated come to mind?

yep, I have never heard him say he wanted Iran to have nukes.

Obummer is a communist and Paul cannot beat him only romney will . Face it and vote for him to get the commy out of our oval . Scum u still make this man laugh . You r way out there .. Earth to scum ,

Scrum is right.................even in your profile name Usaok is ignorance. Right now USA is not OK, we're in serious trouble and it will only get worse continuing with Obama or the likes of Romney.

• Upvote 1

Furthermore, if you want Obama out, you'd better wake up and push for a Paul nomination. Nobody wants to be Romney's VP because they know that the powers that be want Obama for another 4 years. Even Romney knows he can't win. I wouldn't be surprised if he bows out next :D