Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's the best news this year?

cooked1

Well if we make a list of all the good things we have herd, and put it to vote, then pass it to Parliament, then the ministry, then write it into law, then publish it to the site, LIKE THEY DO we will have all changed our minds and disagree on what was best. Sorry the only Good news i can possibly hear after all this time is those sweet words from Adams lips, ITS DONE. :D

• Upvote 3

There has been a lot of good things happened this year. It would be hard to pick just one. The best news is that it is all happening at once. This tells me that we may not be as far off as some people think.

Hey Biker. What do ya say we form a committee to set a date for meeting to discuss whether or no to vote on this in the coming days.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

The dinar value moved from 1170 to 1166 cigar.gif

Machine... I think you nailed the "one piece of evidence" that proves that Iraq is now in control of their currency and can change it whenever they want. tip_hat.gif

There has been a lot of good things happened this year. It would be hard to pick just one. The best news is that it is all happening at once. This tells me that we may not be as far off as some people think.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner... good answer as well... there in lies the crux of the matter.... there has been so much good news that has happened, as Adam has pointed out on many occasions, that it would be difficult to pick out just one (except for Machines brilliant observation)... it's all moving in the right direction! Not on our time table perhaps...rolleyes.gif...but really, after you take out the plethora of media misinformation, and misdirection we still see that the pieces are all in place and poised for action whenever they finally decide to change their currency.... hopefully "right quick"! wink.gif

That for the most part our soldiers are out of Iraq!

I liked seeing the small shift from 1170 to 1166, and more recently tariff implementation, and new currency in September, BUT having our people out of harm's way was the best news. I believe we will RV this year, but that won't bring back a departed soldier or replace traumatic damage our brothers, sisters, and children may have experienced. Just glad they are out of there, and hope they can all return safely from the ME (and bring lots of IQD with them). cool.gif

• Upvote 5

That for the most part our soldiers are out of Iraq!

I liked seeing the small shift from 1170 to 1166, and more recently tariff implementation, and new currency in September, BUT having our people out of harm's way was the best news. I believe we will RV this year, but that won't bring back a departed soldier or replace traumatic damage our brothers, sisters, and children may have experienced. Just glad they are out of there, and hope they can all return safely from the ME (and bring lots of IQD with them). cool.gif

Absolute truth.

What is the best news we heard this year? Maybe this list will spur some good feelings. I know we had quote windows we missed, but what actual news has made us happy?

Putting a hold on deleting the zeros......

I dont care what anyone says thats the best news in YEARS!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2