Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hijacking threads

Roadrunner

Does anyone else have a problem with people who hijack threads? It gets annoying when I sit and scan threads for something that I think might actually be pertinent to this investment; only to find that after two or three posts the topic has completely changed. If you want to discuss a different topic, start a new thread. It is not that complicated. I understand that most people have strong conviction about certain things; especially politics and religion. However, if you wish to discuss these, there is a place for it. It is called “Off Topics Posts”. It is called “Off Topics” because it is not about dinar and this is a dinar forum. I have my own views on politics and religion but I don’t bring them into Dinar discussions. I am an avid gun collector, it is more than just a hobby with me. It is a passion. If a topic is about guns, I will talk about guns. I will not jump into a post about something else and ask what you think about the La Rue system or what is the best deer round. It would not pertain to the conversation at hand. Show a little consideration to the one who started the thread and try to stay on topic. I think most of us would appreciate it.

Sorry for the early morning rant, I just figured I am not the only one bothered by this behavior.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 13

I know exactly what you mean ... it is pretty annoying . All you can do is post and hope enough people read it and stay on topic to keep it going.

Did anyone see the football last night what an amazing game ....... ha ha ha ha only joking lol I wouldnt do that to you emot-LMAO.gif

+1 buddy

• Upvote 4

Hello road runner good too see ya again! You state side ? I hear you on threads. ...when I go hunting I use a small knife... ha.ha... lol. Just kidding ....rock on with r.v. news

Yeah. I'm home for a little while. A little case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have found out that I don't heal as fast as I used to. I thought I would be in Afghanistan by now. Maybe soon.

Roadrunner