Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most Unbelievavle 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Ever

40oz

I used to think that Truthers were complete idiots that didn't have a clue.

The more I learn maybe I didn't have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not alone dude. I've read/watched so much stuff that it makes you sick.

OKC bombings had personnel taht worked inbuilding asking people prior to the bombing why they were running wires and sticking putty to pillars in the building and were told it's temporary telephone lines. Police officers seeing bombs removed after the explosion and inquiring and were told to shutup or die, and several of them died after appearing on Alex Jones program Infowars. You know who the US Attorney handling that was at the time, if you guessed Eric Holder you guessed right?

9/11 - jet fuel (kerosene) caused the buildings to collapse but we can burn kerosene in a heater and the heater doesn't collapse. They just happened to find the passports from two of the hijackers in the rubble, wow, truly amazing. And then what about building 7, (Sullivan building?) was to be used for an intel gathering building in the event of a 9/11 and Mayor Guilliano decided to move it a few days in advance of 9/11. It housed oxygen, water, food, shelter for nuclear fallout; nothing hits it, but it collapses the same day as the twin towers.

Big bad terrorist gonna get us but we leave our borders open, even fight states that try to uphold the law.

Fast and Furious - well what can we say, still looking into that one and the DOJ using stall tactics to keep info from Congressman D. Issa and his folks investigating. We had the President of Mexico, speak last week at the whitehouse and tell us how our 2nd amendment is killing Mexican citizens, I mean reading us the riot act. He took the rights of Mexican citizens to bear arms away from them so the crooks have guns and the citizen doesn't but it's America's 2nd amendment that is the problem and President Obama stands there and doesn't take up for us. Wonder what's on His/their agendas?

We find out 40 years after the fact for Viet Nam that the attack of our Navy in the Gulf of Tonkin didn't happen the way it was first reported. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

How about President Kennedy's assassination, was it possibly and inside job? a few short hours afterwards Lyndon B Johnson was on Airforce One and called to renew the charter with the Federal Reserve to print our money. Who knows, somebody does and as a believer in God and can assure God knows the truth!

Oh well, enough of my rant.

• Upvote 2

Nice find.

As far as the jet fuel excuse, it doesn't burn hot enough.

There have been 5 high rise fires since then with excessive damage and none suffered a free fall collapse.

People need to realize it isn't problem then "solution, it's opposite, they have a desired end result(solution) and create a problem for their cure to fix.

They already US troops in the area prepared for immediate action.

Look at the "underwear bomber". They already unsuccessfully tried to get the airport scanners installed before that happened but couldn't sell it to congress.

2 days after the "failed" attempt there were units already in key airports waiting to be hooked up.

Read Order Out of Chaos, by Paul Watson.

Online pdf

it was written 9 years ago and is still valid today.

You will see how we have been manipulated for a very long time.

• Upvote 2

In the time I have been invested in the Iraqi Dinar, and reading forums such as this one, I have found an amazing number of posts dedicated to the "conspiracy" surrounding the events of 9/11.

Truthfully, I found that reading them made me almost angry, not at the people who may have orchestrated these events, but at the people who posted their single narrow minded diatribe with such disdain. I felt as I read that I was being bullied into believing as the person writing the post believed. And I felt as if didn't have the right to my own opinion; that I should be wholeheartedly supporting their vision of this conspiracy.

But I kept reading many of these posts. I am not sure why, but it may have been because the people posting on this topic sounded so locked into this as if the world would end if we didn't all believe what they posted, as if anything could be done about it at this stage ... the same goes for the Kennedy assasination theories and most other political botches that occurred since the invention of television, and the instantaneous dissemination of news world wide. When the audience is increased in such a way, the speakers tend to open their theories up and present them as being almost a sermon.

Anyway, about this post ... I really enjoyed watching and listening. The approach taken is the reason why. If everyone who wanted to get "the word" out about some theory, conspiracy or not, of governmental wrong doings would use this method, more people, like me, would listen.

This video was certainly done in a professional manner. It had graphics that were appropriate and interesting. The script was worth listening to, not just for what it said, but how it said it. There were dozens of hints at humour, and witty sarcasm. I liked that. And I will say again, if more people who want to protest, and share theories, and get people to listen, would use this kind of format, more people would listen.

Where I found myself rather turned off with most posts on this subject, I found myself interested enough to watch it twice and do a little thinking. So, to the person who found and posted this ... Good Work ... and Thank You!

:)

smee2

p.s. If you have read my comments in the past you may know that I do not support this kind of conspiracy post, and usually ignore them or make perhaps snide comments. But if information could be brought to me this way, so that it is enjoyable to be "informed" ... it would make a world of difference.

• Upvote 3

40... very well done... totally agree... we will probably never hear the truth from the one's responsible... we would have to fire our own govt. if we did! rolleyes.gif I saw the first time I witnessed the 911 event that it was accomplished by implosion ... and nothing that has "come to light" since then has changed that assessment. Thanks for posting! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

In the time I have been invested in the Iraqi Dinar, and reading forums such as this one, I have found an amazing number of posts dedicated to the "conspiracy" surrounding the events of 9/11.

Truthfully, I found that reading them made me almost angry, not at the people who may have orchestrated these events, but at the people who posted their single narrow minded diatribe with such disdain. I felt as I read that I was being bullied into believing as the person writing the post believed. And I felt as if didn't have the right to my own opinion; that I should be wholeheartedly supporting their vision of this conspiracy.

But I kept reading many of these posts. I am not sure why, but it may have been because the people posting on this topic sounded so locked into this as if the world would end if we didn't all believe what they posted, as if anything could be done about it at this stage ... the same goes for the Kennedy assasination theories and most other political botches that occurred since the invention of television, and the instantaneous dissemination of news world wide. When the audience is increased in such a way, the speakers tend to open their theories up and present them as being almost a sermon.

Anyway, about this post ... I really enjoyed watching and listening. The approach taken is the reason why. If everyone who wanted to get "the word" out about some theory, conspiracy or not, of governmental wrong doings would use this method, more people, like me, would listen.

This video was certainly done in a professional manner. It had graphics that were appropriate and interesting. The script was worth listening to, not just for what it said, but how it said it. There were dozens of hints at humour, and witty sarcasm. I liked that. And I will say again, if more people who want to protest, and share theories, and get people to listen, would use this kind of format, more people would listen.

Where I found myself rather turned off with most posts on this subject, I found myself interested enough to watch it twice and do a little thinking. So, to the person who found and posted this ... Good Work ... and Thank You!

:)

smee2

p.s. If you have read my comments in the past you may know that I do not support this kind of conspiracy post, and usually ignore them or make perhaps snide comments. But if information could be brought to me this way, so that it is enjoyable to be "informed" ... it would make a world of difference.

It is a great mark of intelligence and education when one is willing to be open to new information even if it challenges what one has previously believed. Well Done Smee.

• Upvote 1

We will never know the truth of 9/11. Our government is well known for cover-up. The idea that so many of the team that killed Ben Laden died in the chopper accident is not unusual. There is the events of 'black hawk down' that involved many who had special operations in Vietnam. Our government is wonderful in silencing people who know too much. I love my country but have given up having any faith in my government.

• Upvote 1