Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And we need the UN for why?

Danan

U N B E L I E V A B L E ! !

How they vote in the United Nations:

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic States

Which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67%of the time

Qatar votes against the United States 67%of the time

Morocco votes against the United States 70%of the time

United Arab Emirates votes against the United States 70%of the time.

Jordan votes against the United States 71%of the time.

Tunisia votes against the United States 71%of the time.

Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73%of the time.

Yemen votes against the United States 74%of the time.

Algeria votes against the United States 74%of the time.

Oman votes against the United States 74%of the time.

Sudan votes against the United States 75%of the time.

Pakistan votes against the United States 75%of the time.

Libya votes against the United States 76%of the time.

Egypt votes against the United States 79%of the time.

Lebanon votes against the United States 80%of the time.

India votes against the United States 81%of the time.

Syria votes against the United States 84%of the time.

Mauritania votes against the United States 87%of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States ,

Still receives $2,000,000,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States

And receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States

Receives$6,721,000,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States

Receives $143,699,000 annually.

WHY?

WHO IN THE HELL

STARTED THIS AND WHY?

THEY ACTUALLY BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM.

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.

Pass this along to every taxpaying citizen you know, party lines irrelevant!

GO GREEN- RECYCLE CONGRESS IN 2012 ! ! !

(If you don't know any taxpayers just delete it!)

• Upvote 4

What's the problem Danan, it's only 9 billion give or take a few million. The Feds can print more money if these countries need it. :blink: Seriously... It's a shame isn't it, or is it scam, hard to tell the difference anymore it's been shoved down our throats for so long.

Ron Paul looks better and better every day!

Too bad the "Lame Stream Media along with Fox News" lied to us about how RP was doing in Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire(?) etc...

until people thought he couldn't win. All of these news outlets should be tried for fraud along with the GOP.

I'm so disappointed with the status quo in this country, we've been sold out by a few elite and some of them aren't even US citizens.

My daughter is in her mid twenties and has been asking and listening to us older folks about what is going on. She is mad because when we talk about our constitution she wants to know why she wasn't taught that in school. We explain it's the dumbing down of Americans, the less we understand about our rights the easier it is to take them from us.

Gives me a ray of hope though because the younger generation is starting to ask questions. Look at Ron Paul's following, alot of college age folks on the ban wagon. I chuckle because the saggy britches generation we complain about; have enough gumption to tell the status quo where to go.

• Upvote 2

What's the problem Danan, it's only 9 billion give or take a few million. The Feds can print more money if these countries need it. :blink: Seriously... It's a shame isn't it, or is it scam, hard to tell the difference anymore it's been shoved down our throats for so long.

Too bad the "Lame Stream Media along with Fox News" lied to us about how RP was doing in Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire(?) etc...

until people thought he couldn't win. All of these news outlets should be tried for fraud along with the GOP.

I'm so disappointed with the status quo in this country, we've been sold out by a few elite and some of them aren't even US citizens.

My daughter is in her mid twenties and has been asking and listening to us older folks about what is going on. She is mad because when we talk about our constitution she wants to know why she wasn't taught that in school. We explain it's the dumbing down of Americans, the less we understand about our rights the easier it is to take them from us.

Gives me a ray of hope though because the younger generation is starting to ask questions. Look at Ron Paul's following, alot of college age folks on the ban wagon. I chuckle because the saggy britches generation we complain about; have enough gumption to tell the status quo where to go.

Welcome to the forum! +rep :twothumbs:

Ron Paul has yet to win one primary race, his Colorado supporters acted as if the race for the GOP nomination was still a three man race.

read more

I feel that we should not impose our opinions on countries that do not want them. angry.gif With the withdraw of our opinions comes the money we freely give them with no hope of repayment. Actually I believe we should:

1. stop sending money anywhere outside the USA

2. Change all foreign aid to internal Aid

3. Bring all aid agency workers back to the USA to do their thing here

4. Change the US Agency for International Development to Agency for Internal Development

5. Stop Military Aid

6. Stop Humanitarian Aid except for church groups and missionaries (that is their job anyway, not the US Government's)

7. Close all foreign Bases and move them to the US Borders

8. give the jobs these bases create to American Citizens

9. Enforce immigration laws

10. Create a border zone where our military can supplement security of borders.

11. Elect a president that is will accomplish this

Can you tell, I am not happy in the stanbox todaywink.gif

• Upvote 6

I feel that we should not impose our opinions on countries that do not want them. angry.gif With the withdraw of our opinions comes the money we freely give them with no hope of repayment. Actually I believe we should:

4. Change the US Agency for International Development to Agency for Internal Development

5. Stop Military Aid

6. Stop Humanitarian Aid except for church groups and missionaries (that is their job anyway, not the US Government's)

That's one heck of a starting point. I could prob add another dozen or so ******* but you got a good beginning there.

5. Stop Military Aid

I agree wholeheartedly in all of these with the exception of #7 and #8 (which is dependent on #7)--I think we need to maintain our foreign bases so we can squash anyone who f*cks with us. If we did everything else on this list...and added:

12. Withdraw from the UN. Quit paying for it, and don't be subject to it. With a little reorganization, we're still the world superpower (get rid of OBAMA) and we can take care of ourselves.

13. We still need to get rid of a few departments that are ruining us. The AMA, FDA, EDU and EPA need to be disbanded entirely, and I'm not sure restarting any of them with a clean slate would be a good idea.

14. Tax the 'ell out of imports, especially from China.

15. Give the tax breaks back to industry to bring it back.

I'm sure there's much, much more... :lol:

Danan:

Interesting subject ! I think the UN has tried successfully to pass itself off as an instrument for the good of humanity, when it's alterior objective is clear to see for those who would look objectively. The countries that have voted against us show consistency in their continued objections to policies directly against our "interests" have also long histories of being sanctioned and attacked by the Un Peace Keeping Forces, or had their governments overthrown in direct western intervention, to the disadvantage of the people.

Clearly the UN is not living up to it's mandate.

The money "we" have paid these countries, is because we have had to buy any favors we wanted to leverage. The money never reached the hands of the people, but corrupt officials who could be bought. Yet the amounts cited are designed to make us think that these countries and their peoples have a moral obligation to us. This is not true.

We are neing presented a distorted view of the truth. These countries that voted against us repeatedly are the same non-aligned countries that have sided with the Bric Nations. All of them are tired of of wars of the Western Banking Mafia.

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On top of all that they don't use the money the way they should. From what I seen the people aren't getting it. Never seems to trickle down through the government and actually reach the people. Like throwing money at a hole in the boat. Good luck. <_<

5. Stop Military Aid

Wow, now I know who I am voting for. I am voting for Kosman. Plus 1

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

Well said Wet 1 willie! Welcome! Carlos

Question: During what time frame were these percentages calculated?

Follow on Question: Do you think the Obama Administration has the same slant on issues as the Bush Administration? Or is the US consistent, no matter who is the Prez?

For example, personally, I don't think Obama has the same "feelings" for Israel that W had, do you?

Nations will vote for/against issues based on their current political administration. Based on the fact that many of those countries listed recently had radical shifts in politics due to the Arab Spring...this data is most likely not going to mirror the future outcomes.

Regarding holding on to foreign aid, do you have any idea what the US spends on this line item in the Gov't annual budget? Less than 1%

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/businessdesk/2012/02/how-much-does-uncle-sam-spend.html

Conclusion:

1. How they used to vote probably isn't going to matter, because the whole political ideology of the area has radically changed.

2. The way the US voted has changed probably close to 180 degrees due to Obama being in office.

3. And lastly, it isn't sufficient $ to get your knickers in a bind.

Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts. :)

Question: During what time frame were these percentages calculated?

Follow on Question: Do you think the Obama Administration has the same slant on issues as the Bush Administration? Or is the US consistent, no matter who is the Prez?

For example, personally, I don't think Obama has the same "feelings" for Israel that W had, do you?

Nations will vote for/against issues based on their current political administration. Based on the fact that many of those countries listed recently had radical shifts in politics due to the Arab Spring...this data is most likely not going to mirror the future outcomes.

Regarding holding on to foreign aid, do you have any idea what the US spends on this line item in the Gov't annual budget? Less than 1%

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/businessdesk/2012/02/how-much-does-uncle-sam-spend.html

Conclusion:

1. How they used to vote probably isn't going to matter, because the whole political ideology of the area has radically changed.

2. The way the US voted has changed probably close to 180 degrees due to Obama being in office.

3. And lastly, it isn't sufficient $ to get your knickers in a bind.

Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts. :)

Wow. I'm going to do a new post to answer this comment.

There has been no change in the "leadership" direction of America for 40 years.

We have been assaulted by one lie after another, one manufactured crisis to bring the planned result after another.

You definitely need to "get your knickers in a bind" if you plan on your kids ever having a chance for future.

It would help if you DID actually get "the facts", but don't go to a government supported propaganda site for that, they can't tell you the truth.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3

Wow. I'm going to do a new post to answer this comment.

There has been no change in the "leadership" direction of America for 40 years.

We have been assaulted by one lie after another, one manufactured crisis to bring the planned result after another.

You definitely need to "get your knickers in a bind" if you plan on your kids ever having a chance for future.

It would help if you DID actually get "the facts", but don't go to a government supported propaganda site for that, they can't tell you the truth.

Your reply is emotional with no evidence to support your stance.

So taking 2012 - 40 year = 1972. So you are saying that there has been no change in US leadership direction thru the Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, W and Obama administrations? The grasp of possible debatable topics is simply mind boggling. Reaganomics vs Carter's monetary/fiscal policy would alone encapsulate library volumes of unshakable and staggering differences.

"One lie after another", by this I assume you refer to both Democrats and Republican Administration equally?

If you wish to discuss how the US expends 1% of it's budget, by all means, be my guess. I'd rather talk about the 800 lbs gorillas like SS, Medicare and Defense.

But that's me

• Upvote 1

Your reply is emotional with no evidence to support your stance.

So taking 2012 - 40 year = 1972. So you are saying that there has been no change in US leadership direction thru the Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, W and Obama administrations? The grasp of possible debatable topics is simply mind boggling. Reaganomics vs Carter's monetary/fiscal policy would alone encapsulate library volumes of unshakable and staggering differences.

"One lie after another", by this I assume you refer to both Democrats and Republican Administration equally?

If you wish to discuss how the US expends 1% of it's budget, by all means, be my guess. I'd rather talk about the 800 lbs gorillas like SS, Medicare and Defense.

But that's me

Here you goMy link

This information is too important to risk loosing it in the middle of a thread.

Yes as a matter of fact, dems, repubs, they are all just put there to divide us as Americans.

The people that own them have had the same agenda for a very long time.

Don't look at the fake postures and embellished doctrines, look at the Executive Orders, steady loss of rights, how one POTUS plays into the next.

• Upvote 1

Dive, I think we are on different pages. I was bringing up the facts on why those countries identified in the original posting would vote differently than how the US had voted on UN issues.

You however seem to be debating the moral transgressions of prior US administrations as well as the hidden agendas of the UN. I do not have the facts in these areas nor the inclination to present a honest debate, so I will gladly step aside.

In other words, I'm done enough damage at this popsicle stand.

Time to move along. :)

To address your original question Danan...

"And we need the "UN" for why?

"UN" can come in handy Danan.. for things like ... UNbelievable, UNfriendly, UNtrustworthy, UNreliable, UNrealistic, UNwise, UNgreatful... just to name a few!!! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post Danan! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

To address your original question Danan...

"And we need the "UN" for why?

"UN" can come in handy Danan.. for things like ... UNbelievable, UNfriendly, UNtrustworthy, UNreliable, UNrealistic, UNwise, UNgreatful... just to name a few!!! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post Danan! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

with a statement like that lets vote for RON PAUL and Rodandstaff for VP

• Upvote 1

I would love to have someone explain why we welcome with open arms the enemy into our country. The UN contains many countries that are bound to destroy the US. Plus the UN members are not regulated by the US laws. It is time to get the UN out of the US. Also it is time to stop send the same countries and UN the billions of dollars that we do on a yearly basis.

with a statement like that lets vote for RON PAUL and Rodandstaff for VP

That's the funniest thing I have ever heard jaman! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif Everyone around here knows Ron Paul stands a much better chance without me... I am known for speaking too much of my mind! emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif I am flattered though.. now if I can just pick myself up off the floor... ufdah! unsure.gifwink.gif

Dive, I think we are on different pages. I was bringing up the facts on why those countries identified in the original posting would vote differently than how the US had voted on UN issues.

You however seem to be debating the moral transgressions of prior US administrations as well as the hidden agendas of the UN. I do not have the facts in these areas nor the inclination to present a honest debate, so I will gladly step aside.

In other words, I'm done enough damage at this popsicle stand.

Time to move along. :)

Swan,

I did not mean to twist your comment.

My point is why bother participating with the UN when it's whole agenda is to suppress freedom and control the globe?

We could debate the who and why forever, but the bottom line is every member country will vote for anything in it's favor and veto anything they don't like.

The entire concept is futile.