Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarVets Presidential Poll

40oz

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who would best represent you as President of the United States?

• Gingrich
    • Obama
    • Paul
    • Romney

:lol:

I don't blame him!

But the "trap" here is the obvious bias shown by the person who started the poll.

Kind of like how all those viral emails read "Barrack Hussein Obama" rather than "President Obama" or plain old "Barrack Obama".

I'm not saying I like Obama OR Romney, but the disdain for Romney here in this poll is obvious.

If you want a fair poll, every option should be presented equally... this poll does not do that.

:twocents:

• Upvote 5

:lol:

I don't blame him!

But the "trap" here is the obvious bias shown by the person who started the poll.

Kind of like how all those viral emails read "Barrack Hussein Obama" rather than "President Obama" or plain old "Barrack Obama".

I'm not saying I like Obama OR Romney, but the disdain for Romney here in this poll is obvious.

If you want a fair poll, every option should be presented equally... this poll does not do that.

:twocents:

I totally agree with you Mr Montana.

• Upvote 2

Well I voted and will do so again in Nov . One thing for sure is I will NOT vote for O .

already saw what O did and not happy. Time for a change. Oooooops sorry that was not to be a quote. Despise that saying now that O used it in a negative way for the past 3 + years. UGH Just saying. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

I voted for Santorum last month at our polls, I voted for Gingrich today on this DV poll and come November I will probably be voting for Romney.....I will hold my nose and cast my ballot, anybody but 'O' a this point.....

"hold my nose and cast my ballot" :lol:

That pretty much sums it up for me too :)

• Upvote 2

I voted for Santorum last month at our polls, I voted for Gingrich today on this DV poll and come November I will probably be voting for Romney.....I will hold my nose and cast my ballot, anybody but 'O' a this point.....

Same here bama. I would vote for Al Capone before Obama!

• Upvote 1

Al's dead......so I guess he qualifies. :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Really?? Too bad, I must have missed that one.. Over two million dead voters vote now, why not nominate a dead person. It would still be better than what we have now.

While the poll was biased, I had to vote Ron Paul to the question - Who would best represent me. I'm with Glenn Beck on this one - I will vote for Shoe in November! If Shoe puts up Sock as his running mate....Shoe and Sock it is! ANYBODY BUT OBAMA! ;)

Right or Left shoe?......might make a difference. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Well, I'm like Bama in this one--voted for Santorum here in louisiana last month, voted for Gingrich here and would vote for anyone running against Obama come November--if we are still allowed to vote when the election comes

• Upvote 2

When you're right, you're right. It looks like I butchered Newt's first name too.

Mods, if you have a sec, would you mind removing all first names from the poll? Thank you! You guys are the best.

92 votes so far! Thanks everyone :woot:

I will be honest there is only one man we need to get this nation back on track. He is the most honest, he has never waivered on things he believes in, he is a constitutional man. Now if you take a good long hard look at what we have now and even whats ahead for us and this country common sense will tell you that the political parties and their reasoning over the years has shoved this nation into ruin to meet their own savy agendas. Obama is no different than many others he said it all to get elected and then waivered, backtracked, reneiged and flipflopped on what he ran on so did many others. People vote for who you want but we need to get the this nation back to the constitution as it was designed to be run on. Our forefathers sacrificed much to get it right and we have run it into the ground ....THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH IS ABOUT TO BE JUDGED AND BROUGHT DOWN thru man actions because of our sins. I think election day 2012 is going to be a day of reckoning for this nation given what is facing us and what will happen from that point will show who the majority was in favor of.

• Upvote 2

I will be honest there is only one man we need to get this nation back on track. He is the most honest, he has never waivered on things he believes in, he is a constitutional man. Now if you take a good long hard look at what we have now and even whats ahead for us and this country common sense will tell you that the political parties and their reasoning over the years has shoved this nation into ruin to meet their own savy agendas. Obama is no different than many others he said it all to get elected and then waivered, backtracked, reneiged and flipflopped on what he ran on so did many others. People vote for who you want but we need to get the this nation back to the constitution as it was designed to be run on. Our forefathers sacrificed much to get it right and we have run it into the ground ....THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH IS ABOUT TO BE JUDGED AND BROUGHT DOWN thru man actions because of our sins. I think election day 2012 is going to be a day of reckoning for this nation given what is facing us and what will happen from that point will show who the majority was in favor of.

Well said! And even though you didn't mention the name of this man of integrity, I think we all know who you are talking about. +1