Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Lifting Spirits--Phone Call

one2one

JayLee, dude! What gives??? How in the world you think that money makes you better than other people??? Did your momma not teach you any manners? Ever go to church? How narrow minded, insecure and, in some circles, immoral do you have to be to hold to that premise. There are so many great people on this site with great insight that I look forward to meeting some day and embrace as a friend. I never thought to judge them on their financial statement. How shallow. :shakehead: I think I'd be a better person to never meet the likes of you.

You need Cheese to go with your Whine? :lol:post-19235-133487714459_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why are people being neg'd for calling it BS? With all the hokie pokie that has been predicted/said/guessed etc...........they have reason to think that.

Because of desperation, this investment maybe it for them. They have nothing else. And someone literally got upset with me because I just gave real talk about it. It is what it is, I call a spade a spade. No cutting corners. This is a rumor section, if people don't like rumors, get out. Straight Talk! Stop acting like they never had anything. Just Saying!

Okane, never mind JayLee. Just remember, those who are last in this world, are first in HIS kingdom. :)

I agree, but I didn't disrespect anyone. I was talking about negative people just like others were talking about negative people. This investment isn't a lottery ticket, if someone treat it as such will soon find that out. We all want the RV to happen no doubt, but to simply call someone's post BS because you're desperate is crazy. I just called a spade a spade. Sorry if what I said hit home for some people but poor is a mindset, has nothing to do with your bank account but know surely that where you are today is a result of the mindset you had 5 years ago. Don't blame me for calling it out, improve yourselves and grow. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Sorry!

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

JayLee, it's how you said it. It sounds ugly and arrogant.

" That's what happens when you allow poor people into a world class investment. They should have sold Dinars at $10,000 per million, then you probably wouldn't have had rookies on here. :lol:"

Oh, and believe me....someone with a "wealthy-mindset" wouldn't have bought at $10k per million, either. AND...if they did, they would be on here whining just like the "poor-minded" (you dubbed) people. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You need Cheese to go with your Whine? :lol:post-19235-133487714459_thumb.jpg

Now you got me laughing! :) I have taken some pretty hard shots at you and you have laughed it off. You can't be all bad ;)

You are right about mind sets. We are what we think. Your earlier post didn't go into the "poor minded" topic and sounded really shallow. Sorry to jump you. I like calling " a spade a spade", so if I step out of line .... call me on it.

Many folks on this sight have been successful in many areas of life and would not be considered "poor" nor "poor-minded". And just as many are NOT "poor-minded" but merely "poor" and were "at the right place at the right time" or had the great idea but lacked the knowledge, funds or ability to pull it all together. Hopefully, this may be their / our chance at things much bigger. And with the opportunity to associate with like-minded and capable folks, like here on this site, we can grow our profits and avoid following the path of so many "poor-minded" lotto winners. With anything that has the possible extreme increase as this investment does, You really have to keep things in check. How many Ferraris can one person drive at a time. Everyone needs a toy or four but when i learned that the upkeep on a private jet or large yacht can be 30% an year, that is just not a money maker in my book.

• Upvote 4

i own a small logging outfit here in wyoming---supply logs to homebuliders in Idaho :

my friend and buyer has built more thousands of homes than anybody :

his group also has mining operations in Venezuela [ now seized by the dictator Hugo Chavez ]

his banking international contact in Denver told him the RV should hit this week at a rate of $5.00

also that Wells Fargo would be cashing out the groups with large dinar holdings first :

but----i will believe it when i see it

i just got off the phone and passing this along

FOR PRACTICAL PURPOSES...THIS WEEK IS OVER. Another prediction gone by the wayside without nary a peep :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Now you got me laughing! :) I have taken some pretty hard shots at you and you have laughed it off. You can't be all bad ;)

You are right about mind sets. We are what we think. Your earlier post didn't go into the "poor minded" topic and sounded really shallow. Sorry to jump you. I like calling " a spade a spade", so if I step out of line .... call me on it.

Many folks on this sight have been successful in many areas of life and would not be considered "poor" nor "poor-minded". And just as many are NOT "poor-minded" but merely "poor" and were "at the right place at the right time" or had the great idea but lacked the knowledge, funds or ability to pull it all together. Hopefully, this may be their / our chance at things much bigger. And with the opportunity to associate with like-minded and capable folks, like here on this site, we can grow our profits and avoid following the path of so many "poor-minded" lotto winners. With anything that has the possible extreme increase as this investment does, You really have to keep things in check. How many Ferraris can one person drive at a time. Everyone needs a toy or four but when i learned that the upkeep on a private jet or large yacht can be 30% an year, that is just not a money maker in my book.

You're ok too in my book. Didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm not in the offending business. But again, if I offended anyone here, I deeply apologize for that. No need for you to apologize either, I can now see where my communication could have been misinterpreted but I did start out joking about it lol but it's all good *shake on it*

JayLee, it's how you said it. It sounds ugly and arrogant.

Oh, and believe me....someone with a "wealthy-mindset" wouldn't have bought at $10k per million, either. AND...if they did, they would be on here whining just like the "poor-minded" (you dubbed) people. :)

Ok ok! :D

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 3

Why are people being neg'd for calling it BS? With all the hokie pokie that has been predicted/said/guessed etc...........they have reason to think that.

You put your right foot in,

You put your right foot out,

You put your right foot in

And you shake it all about.

You do the Hokey Pokey

And you turn yourself around,

That's what it's all about.

• Upvote 3

You put your right foot in,

You put your right foot out,

You put your right foot in

And you shake it all about.

You do the Hokey Pokey

And you turn yourself around,

That's what it's all about.

It somehow reminds me of Joe Jackson's "Do The Instant Mash"....

his banking international contact in Denver told him the RV should hit this week at a rate of $5.00

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/114183-high-lifting-spirits-phone-call/#ixzz1solDqC6O

It could mean 5 Dinars per Dollar. So I Might believe that. This would mean 20 cents per Dinar.

But how would his Banking contact know the Date and Rate before it happened. <_<

everybody hopes for the best...question (just curious.not being negative)...how did the international banker gain such high favor to be "the one" in possession of such secret, closely guarded information that no one else in similar positions seem to have? The next one...how does Wells Fargo happen to be in the know of who are big dinar holders?

This is the ME where women still get stoned because they were raped, people are beheaded because they have different political and religious views, go to heaven with 40 virgins waiting if they blow themselves up with children, women and innocents....so what happens if someone in the know lets the "cat out of the bag" that could disrupt plans and untold expense leading up to this scenario that could literally destroy countries??????

Folks, we all want this to happen but we need to use logic, common sense and stay grounded til whatever happens does just that. You absolutely are not going to know what, when or how much until it happens. When and if it happens there are a few people with contacts in good places that might be notified a few minutes after lift off...but not until!!! AM seems to know people that may be close to the action or they know others that might be...so when the chain reaction takes place we may be in the best place for reception. Hang tight and think right!!! cheers :D

• Upvote 1

to add some critical thinking to my last post...it seems likely that if some one did "let the cat out of the bag" that a plan to abort the release of all plans would be activated until potential problems were solved.. suppose that could have happened??? all things both reasonable and otherwise seem to be possible at this point!! :blink: