Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Lifting Spirits--Phone Call

one2one

Two more days to be true or false....

I'm going to take my prerogative to be an ass here.

I understand about being totally burned out and are tired of hearing BS. Trust me we're all tired.

But it's people like you who make people that have Intel to share think twice about posting... and most of the people who did have interesting tidbits to share have gone into hiding for the ease of mind that keeping their mouth shut saved them from being bounded and bashed.

I personally like to hear these rumors- +most of them have some truth to them.

And it doesn't bother me if they turn out not to be true. This is a fluid investment and everything is subject to change at a moments notice.

So thank you One2One for sharing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

it is all good ~~~~ this person might have had a call that reall said 5.oo ---- but he doesn`t know if the person he said called ---heard it from okie or one of those knuckle heads--- but just too be on safe side ~~~~~~~ we are pulling for the 5.oo r.v. thanks for having nuts too put it here ---good luck too us all

I use that phrase too. "Knucklehead" It fits.

Not sure why it matters, but I'll give you a plus for your statement :D

People are big and bad behind their keyboards and I’m curious to see who needs more prayer in their lives. It doesn't matter much to me but for people who have credible information, it makes it hard for them to want to share. I’ve let out a few things I know but it's pointless when people who don’t know "jack" shoot you down because of how their day went or how their life is at that point in time. You get more out of life with honey rather than sh*t.

Edited by GasCan

I'm going to take my prerogative to be an ass here.

I understand about being totally burned out and are tired of hearing BS. Trust me we're all tired.

But it's people like you who make people that have Intel to share think twice about posting... and most of the people who did have interesting tidbits to share have gone into hiding for the ease of mind that keeping their mouth shut saved them from being bounded and bashed.

I personally like to hear these rumors- +most of them have some truth to them.

And it doesn't bother me if they turn out not to be true. This is a fluid investment and everything is subject to change at a moments notice.

So thank you One2One for sharing.

Was I being negative?? Or are frustrated with the rumors that do not pan out.... My statement was just a fact... 2 days to see if this is true or not...

Two more days to be true or false....

Hopefully the suspense won't kill you......

Mayby It is 5 dinars per $. :P

I would grab it in a pinch and never look back... 20 cents per Dinar....Roughly 200 times my Capital.....Simply stunning .....

i wish it would show who gives neg's or a plus.

I'd want to see it just to find out who the infamous Music Negger is....Smile....

People are big and bad behind their keyboards and I’m curious to see who needs more prayer in their lives. It doesn't matter much to me but for people who have credible information, it makes it hard for them to want to share. I’ve let out a few things I know but it's pointless when people who don’t know "jack" shoot you down because of how their day went or how their life is at that point in time. You get more out of life with honey rather than sh*t.

GasCan... I do respect your point........I suppose the entire issue goes around the meaning of the term "credible information"... It would seem that expression has been used pretty loosely most of the time....

Many posts where something more or less sensational or announcing a specific rate & date or just either one.... were carrying that premise " credible info" and "very credible sources" and " high up big shots" etc......Only to miserably crumble down each and every time......

Not saying this applies to your source also... Might be the real , right and authentic one this time which really knows the "hard facts"....We'll see....

Now, regarding your line "You get more out of life with honey rather than sh*t."...While it would seem obvious to agreed in general with it...... You probably have noticed , along with all of us that more often than not.......that same supposed honey did infact turn into sxxt.....it was sxxt in honey's clothes so to speak....Again, let's hope it's not the case this time around....

Edited by umbertino

Placing a rumor in the rumor section without links or anything to back it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The horror!!! Don't read rumors if you are easily to upset. Thanks one2one for the post,time will tell.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

That's what happens when you allow poor people into a world class investment. They should have sold Dinars at $10,000 per million, then you probably wouldn't have had rookies on here. :lol:

"That's what happens when you allow POOR people into a world class investment." Damm! :shakehead: Johnny, we have a winner!!! Tell us, what does this lucky contestant win? Why the JACKASS of the DAY award, twenty minutes in the corner and no desert for a week 'cus we're gonna send it to those "poor people". If you only had a heart ..... it might just occur to you that maybe that was a totally classless thing to say. Money can NEVER buy class! And no matter how much YOU have you will still be a jerk in my book. :banhammer:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

We'll see tomorrow morning if his call info was BS or not! Banks are closed Friday in Iraq. Not that I wouldn't want to get 5 = 1. It just sounds too good to be true.

Sounds too good to be true? Nah..it'd be only 5,000 times your Capital ... Or .... 5 times after a castration of zeros ( lop).. In which (latter) case.. It'd be a lot better to get a few cents per Dinar...A 5 cent RV would be 50 times your Capital....

"That's what happens when you allow POOR people into a world class investment." Damm! :shakehead: Johnny, we have a winner!!! Tell us, what does this lucky contestant win? Why the JACKASS of the DAY award, twenty minutes in the corner and no desert for a week 'cus we're gonna send it to those "poor people". If you only had a heart ..... it might just occur to you that maybe that was a totally classless thing to say. Money can NEVER buy class! And no matter how much YOU have you will still be a jerk in my book. :banhammer:

Well I guess the shoes fit then. Wear them proud sir lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

JayLee, dude! What gives??? How in the world you think that money makes you better than other people??? Did your momma not teach you any manners? Ever go to church? How narrow minded, insecure and, in some circles, immoral do you have to be to hold to that premise. There are so many great people on this site with great insight that I look forward to meeting some day and embrace as a friend. I never thought to judge them on their financial statement. How shallow. :shakehead: I think I'd be a better person to never meet the likes of you.

• Upvote 9