Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High Lifting Spirits--Phone Call

one2one

Why are people being neg'd for calling it BS? With all the hokie pokie that has been predicted/said/guessed etc...........they have reason to think that.

First off let me say that I didn't neg anyone for their opinion.......now, I think people were negged for being rude to the OP for posting a RUMOR in the RUMOR section....it takes guts for posting a rumor on this board....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First off let me say that I didn't neg anyone for their opinion.......now, I think people were negged for being rude to the OP for posting a RUMOR in the RUMOR section....it takes guts for posting a rumor on this board....

Well I did not scroll through all the comments, but the ones I did see didn't seem to be rude. However, that is jmo. I don't neg for that either, unless (like you said) its rude!! I guess lots of people are just tired already...........however all opinions are welcome here. Your right............it does take guts lol

Why are people being neg'd for calling it BS? With all the hokie pokie that has been predicted/said/guessed etc...........they have reason to think that.

Because people here only want to believe we will all be rich. Common sense isn't a consideration.

It's pretty obvious that this is make believe, just like every other prediction/story that has ever been posted here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Because people here only want to believe we will all be rich. Common sense isn't a consideration.

It's pretty obvious that this is make believe, just like every other prediction/story that has ever been posted here.

and you know this how? honestly this is the rumor section if we bore you because lets face it you know all just keep moving sunshine and dont venture into the rumor section plain and simple.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

notice that i wrote a 'disclaimer '---- " i will believe it when i see it "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

notice that i wrote a 'disclaimer '---- " i will believe it when i see it "

Yeah I noticed that.................it was just a question is all. When any of us (to include myself) put opinions/rumors etc on here.......we have to expect others input. HOWEVER, if its rude then they do NEED to be neg'd. :)

his banking international contact in Denver told him the RV should hit this week at a rate of $5.00 :shakehead:

:lmao: :lmao:

Funny thing is if he's correct then it won't even matter if you're wrong. i wouldn't care who said what or who was right or wrong.

• Upvote 1

Funny thing is if he's correct then it won't even matter if you're wrong. i wouldn't care who said what or who was right or wrong.

Haha, me either.....I am actually hoping Tim makes it to the Vegas post RV party, I wanna teach him the happy dance, lol.......

• Upvote 3

and you know this how? honestly this is the rumor section if we bore you because lets face it you know all just keep moving sunshine and dont venture into the rumor section plain and simple.

I know this because I have a brain, and because this type of story has been posted a thousand times prior.

A $5 RV will only happen in your dreams. You should be jumping for joy @ 10 cents.

How can you not take this with a huge grain of salt?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I know this because I have a brain, and because this type of story has been posted a thousand times prior.

A $5 RV will only happen in your dreams. You should be jumping for joy @ 10 cents.

How can you not take this with a huge grain of salt?

i, myself take this info with a grain of salt---LOL

but, this is my first contact with a high-up banker

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i, myself take this info with a grain of salt---LOL

but, this is my first contact with a high-up banker

Thxs one2one, appreciate the post. If it happens, great, if not, well no harm no foul in my books. At least you help make my week a little more Interesting.

pp

• Upvote 2

wow. this site is completely ridiculous. People just want to believe anything they want to see. It is completely outrageous that 32 people like this guys post even though he has nothing to do with the dinar. No credible information, just some ridiculous post that say $5 and this week.

I honestly think the worst thing that can happen to america right now is to have all these people actually make money off the dinar.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

wow. this site is completely ridiculous. People just want to believe anything they want to see. It is completely outrageous that 32 people like this guys post even though he has nothing to do with the dinar. No credible information, just some ridiculous post that say $5 and this week.

I honestly think the worst thing that can happen to america right now is to have all these people actually make money off the dinar.

i'm not saying he's right or wrong but you never know what this will do. i have talked with people at the UST. i have talked with people at my bank and others in town that actually know what they're talking about and have credible information. Throw rocks at the end of the week if this doesnt go down, but until then chill and let it be. Things change in this investment from day to day and that's the truth. I knew the original date of the RV but that has since changed. It will be a lot sooner than that date. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So if its so "ridiculous" then why do you come here? People believing anything affects you HOW?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

" I honestly think the worst thing that can happen to america right now is to have all these people actually make money off the dinar. "

never ever heard anything like that before here---why ?

Geez only 5.00?? His friend is definitely not Okie!!! That figure is too low for him!! lmao

By nearly ten dollars

i'm not saying he's right or wrong but you never know what this will do. i have talked with people at the UST. i have talked with people at my bank and others in town that actually know what they're talking about and have credible information. Throw rocks at the end of the week if this doesnt go down, but until then chill and let it be. Things change in this investment from day to day and that's the truth. I knew the original date of the RV but that has since changed. It will be a lot sooner than that date. :tiphat:

Before September? Or maybe before June? Do tell.. please.

Edited by blugrass60
  • Upvote 1

this is all hear say from one person to another, with no links to back how or why it would come out at that rate. I deal with facts & although I don't know you I am not saying you weren't told this. What I am saying is what you were told as hear say is all BS, & I did the same thing back when I got into this investment once & learned after nothing came out at my rate that it was BS I was told. So you heard BS from someone yanking your chain & wanted to see how far it would go, good job. Now as we all would like to see something over the $3.00 plus range that won't be happening, at least not right away. Maybe 5 to 10 year we see something in that range.

Word of advice that the hear say & keep it for yourself & if it should happen than say I heard it the day before it happened. & stick to posting facts with links to avoid the bashers.

UM... do you mean you have seen links to somewhere credible that shows ANY RV rate?

the only thing I have seen in print that didnt come from a forum, comes from the CBI. And it's not a rate anyone will like.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2